TrailsMV is the official guide to all of the open-to-the-public trails on the island of Martha’s Vineyard. Featuring accurate, up-to-date trail maps, TrailsMV shows you where you are on the trail and guides you to your destination.
TrailsMV includes maps of trails and conservation properties, curated outings that stretch over multiple lands, beautiful photographs, succinct descriptions, and pertinent information. TrailsMV will help you explore the Vineyard with confidence and learn about the island’s natural history.
TrailsMV was created by Sheriff's Meadow Foundation, the local land conservation organization for the island of Martha’s Vineyard, and was made possible by the financial support of generous donors. TrailsMV is a collaboration of all of the island’s conservation organizations.
- GPS shows where you are while out on the trail
- Accurate maps of all of the island’s open-to-the-public trails
- Curated outings
- Beautiful landscape photography
- Pertinent trail use information
- Succinct trail descriptions
- Information about outdoor events
- Partner organization information
Please contact Sheriff's Meadow Foundation at email@example.com with any questions about TrailsMV.