Schedule databases are updated periodically, based on those published at metlink.org.nz.
This app is entirely free, with a discrete localised advert embedded in the schedule display. (A paid version will be available in due course)
At a glance see if your train services are running or if there are any disruptions before leaving or on your way to the station and save time.
The aim of this app is to show what you care about fast without getting in the way with unnecessary information.
Green - Good Service
Orange - Minor alerts / disruptions / delays
Red - Major alerts / disruptions / changes to services
For Orange and Red, click on the Train Line to see details provided by Metro / Public Transport Victoria (PTV).
Traffic web cams for commuters in Melbourne, Australia.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Melbourne is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Melbourne on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Melbourne, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are maintained by VicRoads. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
Keywords: Live Traffic Melbourne, Web Cameras Melbourne, Traffic Melbourne, Road Melbourne.
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
What the media says about us
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly”
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!”
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.capitainetrain.com”
Mark from Seat61.com
Buy train tickets at the best price
• Search for train routes in France and nearby countries: TGV, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking and reservation service.
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
Book your trip in seconds
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a profile for each member of your family.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Receive a notification 20 minutes before departure.
Too good to be true ?
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent certified by the SNCF we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients as our prices are aligned with the carriers’ fares.
If you’re curious to know what permissions we ask for upon installation, you can find a detailed explanation here: http://faq.capitainetrain.com/article/292-android-app-required-information-permissions
You have read this far?
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @capitainetrain. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
Dear Mr. Search Engine, please keep in mind that sometimes our users type “Captain Train” or “Capitain Train” to find us.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
Arrivo Wellington is a powerful offline timetable app which provides fast timetable access for all transport on Metlink's transport network in Wellington.
BUSES, TRAINS, CABLECAR & FERRY.
With Arrivo in your pocket you have access to Wellington's transit information anywhere and anytime. Unlike other transit applications you do not need network access to check your timetable information. This means you get results fast.
Arrivo makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* Arrivo works anytime and anywhere. No data network connection required.
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop. By Route or by Stop name.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map (maps screens require a network connection).
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures for any transit Stop or Station in Wellington.
* View Trip details.
* All the timetable information is stored on your phone.
* Arrivo informs you when updated timetable information is available for download from the 'Settings' screen. Don't worry, Arrivo has the tiniest timetable files among all other transit apps out there. This saves you both bandwidth and storage space on your device. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
* Note: all times displayed are local Wellington times.
Get access to fast timetable information and download Arrivo Wellington today!
For any feedback or bugs please contact us on Twitter (@trip_mate), our website (http://www.tripmate.info/contact) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/tripmateapp).
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!
- search Trenitalia, Italo, Trenord and many other trains
- detailed infos about trains status
- complete view of all types of available tickets
- possible to sort results by ticket price
- direct links to purchase tickets directly from the train companies
- list of all stops, with arrival and departure times
- map of the journey with all stops
- optimized for tablets (with dual-pane in landscape)
- possible to share the details of a trip (via email, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.)
- app available in multiple languages
What can you do with this app?
SEARCH AND BOOK TRAINS
• Check for available seats and the best ticket prices between London, Paris and Brussels and all Eurostar stops in between
• Book up to nine travellers at a time
• Choose your language: English, French or Dutch
REAL-TIME TRAIN INFORMATION
• Check arrivals and departures on the day you’re travelling NEW
• Get live disruption alerts right away
• Your mobile ticket is automatically stored in the app NEW
We’ve updated the design and the booking process to make it smoother, so we’d love to hear what you think of it and how we can make it even better. If you have any comments or suggestions, drop us an email at email@example.com.
PadiTrain is the first Train booking application with direct connection to PT. Kereta Api Indonesia. Currently, we also expanding to Flight booking and already have more than 200.000 users.
WIDE SELECTION OF TRAIN AND ALL NATIONAL AIRLINES
PadiTrain let you search, compare, and book directly train and flight tickets in Indonesia.
We provide All Indonesian Airlines with Domestic and International routes, from Lion Air, Batik Air, Air Asia, Citilink, Kalstar Airways, Trigana Air, Aviastar, Sriwijaya Air, and Garuda Indonesia.
PadiTrain gives you constant daily discount to you. Enjoy various payment options with exiting promo eachday.
LOTS OF PAYMENT OPTIONS
PadiTrain, in collaboration with PadiPay, provides you various payment options for all banks in Indonesia, from ATM, Internet Banking, Credit Card, e-Comerce Payment (mandiri Clickpay, BCA Klikpay, CIMB Clicks, e-Pay BRI, BNI Debit Online, & Mandiri Debit), e-Wallet (mandiri eCash, Telkomsel TCash, XL Tunai, & Indosat Dompetku), and even Cash Drop thru Indomaret and Alfamart Mini Market.
SECURE AND SOPHISTICATED
We connected directly, Host-To-Host with PT. Kereta APi Indonesia, and various Airlines, to make sure that all the schedule is real-time. This eliminate the possibility of errors when you choose the schedule. All the transaction is securely protected with SSL method.
CONECTED ACCROSS PLATFORM
By one login credentials, all of your passanger and transaction histroy will be sync accross platform between our application on Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone, and on our website.
Download now, and enjoy the easiness and savings to transact directly from Smartphone.
“PadiTrain, Locket in your Pocket”
Created in Melbourne for people who catch the train and want to simplify their commute.
• The latest departure and arrival times
• Swipe up to see a more detailed timetable
• Once you've added your trips the app functions without an Internet connection
• When you open the app your GPS location sets your closest saved route
• Background colour changes based upon the time remaining until the next departure
If you're not quite ready to leave, you can swipe up and see a timetable of the next few rides - both when they leave and when they arrive at your destination.
The app works offline*, yet is clever enough to update its timetables when they change. GO will even work out which trip you're likely interested in based on your current location.
Give it a try today!
[*] Adding new trips and timetable updating requires an active Internet connection. However, general use requires no mobile data connection whatsoever.
* All stations selectable from simple network diagram
* Swipe station buttons to quickly swap their order (for return trips)
* Public holiday schedules and network shutdown weekends accounted for
* Automatic timetable updates as Auckland Transport issues new timetables
* No ads, just the facts
The timetable information is derived from the official information published by Auckland Transport. This app is not affiliated with Auckland Transport.