NOTE: we suggest all users with Android 4.0 and higher to use the new app "Trenìt!", which has extra features: it also includes Italo trains, it gives you a complete view of all types of available tickets, the maps with the stops is available, plus much more.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!
We are listening to feedback so if you would like to see different content or have any suggestions please let us know.
Quick and easy access to live running train status, along with train nos, station codes.
It provides expected/real arrival-departure train time.
kindly report bugs/errors for improvement if any. email@example.com
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
Easiest and Quickest way to see next train information!
One touch - and your got all the info about the train YOU NEED. Departure time, direction, platform - all of it.
No searching through time-tables! One touch - and it's like you're at the station YOU NEED.
Just choose the station and see all relevant data!
All trains info, including platform, given in order of departure (North vs. South marked in color).
One more touch and you see all route and stops data about the chosen train!!
The program remembers your usual choices.
What added value do you get?
You can sit in a cafe or at a business meeting and you can know what your train options at this second are IN JUST ONE TOUCH and at the station YOU need.
You can always optimize your train choice and make the right train just in time.
It doesn't get easier or quicker than that!!
The program "NextTrain" by Mikumon is not affiliated in any way with "Israel Railway".
Any information inside the program is not
checked or approved by "Israel Railways" and it is not responsible for its accuracy in any way.
* All stations selectable from simple network diagram
* Swipe station buttons to quickly swap their order (for return trips)
* Public holiday schedules and network shutdown weekends accounted for
* Automatic timetable updates as Auckland Transport issues new timetables
* No ads, just the facts
The timetable information is derived from the official information published by Auckland Transport. This app is not affiliated with Auckland Transport.
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo!
☆ The only SOCIAL app for train travelers in Italy!
- Search timetables
- Search train by number
- Save timetables for offline viewing
- Delays in real time
- Share informations abount trains with other users
- Detailed the train stops
- Price of tickets
- Purchase tickets from the app or browser
☆ PRO version
The full version includes widgets, notifications, maps and much more
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
Schedule databases are updated periodically, based on those published at metlink.org.nz.
This app is entirely free, with a discrete localised advert embedded in the schedule display. (A paid version will be available in due course)
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
Features of the Rail Europe’s My Train Companion App include:
1. My Trip
With the integrated reminder, the App informs you about your upcoming trips. Check the time of departure and arrival, and plan your journey accordingly. Retrieve all important information about your train tickets including the train on board which you will be travelling, the selected class of service, passenger names, the period of validity and the countries included in your rail pass, etc. Plus you can keep a track of all your past trips.
2. Station guide
Browse our station guide at will and see the location of a railway station on a map, its address and boarding platform details.
3. Train finder
Find trains connecting two cities along with the time of departure and time of arrival. Practical if you have a rail pass which includes the departure and arrival city!
4. Agenda synchronisation
Save your upcoming trips to the agenda of your mobile device. Get a reminder about the day and time of departure of your train!
5. Customer support
Need help with refund request or a specific question? Contact us in one simple step or find the answers to the most frequently asked questions, which are classified according to different steps of a journey.
*** Rail Europe cannot be held liable in case of inaccuracy of the information provided on the My Train Companion App. Travellers should refer to Rail Europe’s website for further information. ***
Rail Europe is the worldwide leader of train tickets.
Get train timetables for more than 70 regions in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Lithuania (see the full geographical range athttp://rasp.yandex.ru/info/geo).
Timetables are updated automatically and take into account both delays and cancellations.
- suburban and regional train timetables for any day;
- precise information on soonest departures, ticket prices and platform numbers;
- access selected routes when offline;
- automatic updating when timetables change.