Using it with elite drivo. Disconnects a lot of times causing me to restart application. Fix this and will give a 10 star. This issue is vital as destroys training flow. Other applications do nor crash.
As a time crunched avid cyclist, TrainerRoad is a game changer for me, it's totally worth the monthly subscription.
Great for interval training. Good support aways replied to queries. Plus advice on screen during intervals. App also has regular updates .
It's da bomb
Works brilliantly with an OTG cable and Ant+ adapter
This app is fantastic! Has a wonderful variety of workouts, works perfectly with my various sensors and devices, has on the fly difficulty adjustment, and offers some seriously kick-ass training plans. Currently working through the 70.3 training plan and will be switching to the full IRONMAN in May. A few gripes: You can't import "other" cycling workouts that you have recorded on your Garmin. You cannot move workouts to other days in your training schedule. Finally, I use Chromecast (not natively) to mirror my phone screen to the TV and often have issues in landscape mode. You need to use another app such as "Set Orientation" so that it doesn't flip back to portrait. Overall - A+ amazing product. Phenomenal support (technical or training related), and I love that they feature some of my Reno-based friends! See ya, Zwift!!
- The calibration offset for SRM Power Meters has been corrected to show the proper offset.
- Heart rate value spikes are now filtered out on rides.
- Tacx Flux devices now default to a lower resistance level.
- An error message is now displayed if a plan contains bad or missing data.
- An issue was fixed that caused some trainers to lose ERG control during rides.
- Several crashes have been fixed, caused by double-tapping, failure to handle an ANT+ device message, and a plot rendering failure.