* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
Nursing Essentials is an easy to use app with rich content, detailed illustrations, and pioneering features. Best of all, you know you can depend on the Nursing Essentials, because it was created by Informed Publishing®—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed's print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
Whether you are a beginning or experienced nurse, this guide will be an essential tool throughout your career. Nursing Essentials is the one resource that both recent graduates and lifelong nurses depend on to keep all the information they need at their fingertips.
The second edition Nursing Essentials includes vital assessment information, with updated and expanded sections devoted to cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, pediatric, OB, GI/GU, and mental health topics. The new mental health section covers common disorders (anxiety, personality, bipolar, chemical dependency, eating disorders, schizophrenia, somatoform) and mental health assessment.
It provides updated reference information on drugs, infusions, and laboratory values, with information on medications, blood products, calculations, and PO, SQ, IM, IO administration procedures, with a new expanded section on IV administration guidelines. Also featured are fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base imbalances, as well as a new pain assessment chart and Spanish translations.
* Acid-Base Imbalances
* Complete Neurological Assessment
* Pediatric Drug Dosages
* Pain Assessment
* Geriatric & Cultural Considerations
* Organ Donation Considerations
* Burn and Dermatome Charts
* Metric Conversions
* Spanish translations
* Restraint and Back Safety
* Tips For Workload / Report Organization
* Insertion / Management of Catheters, Gastric, and Chest Tubes
Featuring interactive calculators for Glasgow, burns, and metric conversions.
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email email@example.com. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
Nurse Notepad is a simple yet powerful tool that provides nurses a quick way to remember things during their shift for charting or giving reports. To start you simply click on a patient button and then enter the patients room and bed number. Then you can either use quick notes or manual notes to add notes to your notepad. The quick notes button will lead you to lighting fast menus to quickly jot down notes for common nurse tasks like giving meds or taking vital signs, that way you can spend more time on important things like patient care. Then when it comes time to chart or to remember what you did during the shift, you can view the easy to scroll list of your notes chronologically. Now you can relax and not have to worry about all the times the patient got out of bed because Nurse Notepad will remember that for you. So what are you waiting for make you’re your job as a nurse easier by using Nurse Notepad!
No subscription or in-app purchase required. Requires Acrobat Reader. Please view the screenshots and read description before purchasing.
• Edited by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, this app is known for its practical interventions and detailed rationales.
• Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast look-up and printing of Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, and Assessments, Interventions, and Rationales.
• Sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric nursing make it easy to find information rapidly.
• A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to find patient-centered information.
• Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide efficient, quality care.
• NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, interrupted breastfeeding, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
Your 5-star ratings will enable this app to remain available on the Google Play. Please view pictures and read description before downloading.
Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills Handbook is a quick-reference application designed to put basic and advanced nursing skills in the palm of your hand. Easily locate step-by-step instructions and rationales on your Android phones and tablets. The streamlined information and straightforward presentation provide an invaluable mobile tool for students and practicing nurses.
Features of Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills Handbook include:
• Step-by-step presentation of more than 185 nursing skills
• Full-color photographs illustrate key concepts
• Nursing Alerts (in red) highlight critical information
• Icons reinforce crucial patient safety steps
• Scientific rationales promote deeper understanding
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• Personalized favorites
• Optimized interface for Android Tablets
If you already have web access to Lippincott Nursing Advisor through your facility, simply download the app and enter your facility credentials as an Institutional user and you’ll have the same access to topics that you currently enjoy.
If you do not have access through your employer, download the free sample entries for Individual users. If you like what you find, you will be able to access thousands of evidence-based, clinical entries via an InApp purchase.
Based on the same content already in use at hospitals across the country and brought to you by the most trusted source in nursing, the Lippincott Nursing Advisor App is an expanding collection of thousands of evidence-based, clinical entries that are updated 4 times per year. For Individual purchasers, it covers:
• Diseases & Conditions
• Diagnostic Tests
• Signs & Symptoms.
In addition to the regularly updated clinical content provided by our team of nurses and subject matter experts, you’ll have the ability to add your own protocols or notes to existing diseases, diagnostic tests, treatments, and signs and symptoms as well as add new ones and highlight those you access frequently in your own customized Favorites section.
Accessing this comprehensive resource has empowered nurses nationwide in making safe clinical decisions about interventions at the bedside. So, stop searching through lengthy textbook articles or voluminous Internet search returns to find relevant information. Aided by a powerful keyword or category search capability, this online clinical reference tool is available 24-7 and is updated quarterly throughout the year by clinical nurses to reflect the most current evidence and practice standards.
Get the right answers, fast, only with the Lippincott Nursing Advisor app!
Your InApp subscription will automatically renew every 12 months, until canceled, for $29.99.
For Institutional access, please contact your hospital administrator, nurse manager, or clinical educator.
1) List down all your random duties and doctor's orders!
2) Set reminder for each tasks in seconds!
3) Use your valuable time effectively in providing care!
4) Avoid Medical errors!
5) Be an efficient and competent Nurse!
Hello dear Nurses,
''Nurse's Aid'' is a free android reminder app, which helps nurses and other healthcare professionals to minimize the work load by organizing their duties effectively round the clock.
Six major advantages of this app:
1. It helps to remind random tasks associated with patients.
2. It is very user friendly and we can edit the default tasks on the app.
3. An overview display helps to review all tasks set on the app.
4. Setting reminder is very easy within 5 sec.
5. Its talking alarm feature (in paid version) helps to remind tasks when we are unable to pick the device and see the app ( especially when we are attending some procedure.
6.Very effective tool for effective handover among nurses and avoid medical errors.
''Now hit on the install button and start enjoying your nursing job and bag immense blessings from your clients''
Don't forget to provide your reviews and comments and give us your support by giving a 5 star *****
****For advanced features, please download the pro version of Nurses Aid on googleplay
The application is developed with the help of a nurse in order to best be achieved, however, the developer cann't be responsible for any problem arising from the use of the application.
You can buy premium version to help developer and access more functionnalities.
You'll find the blood compatibility and the description of blood tests.
-Eschar score: Braden, Norton
-Blood test description
Adaptive capacity decreased: intracranial
Airway clearance, ineffective
Aspiration, risk for
Body image disturbance
Breathing pattern, ineffective
Cardiac output, decreased
Caregiver role strain
Communication, impaired verbal
Coping, ineffective individual
Fluid volume deficit
Fluid volume excess
Gas exchange, impaired
Health maintenance, altered
Ineffective management of therapeutic regimen
Infection, risk for
Nutrition, altered: less than body requirements
Nutrition, altered: more than body requirements
Oral mucous membrane, altered
Physical mobility, impaired
Self care deficit
Sexuality patterns, altered
Skin integrity, impaired: risk for
Sleep pattern disturbance
Urinary elimination, altered patterns of (incontinence)
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View selected topics showing step-by-step assessment recommendations and helpful photos and illustrations.
ABOUT NURSES’ HEALTH ASSESSMENT HANDBOOK
Nurses’ Handbook of Health Assessment puts detailed information on assessing adults, children, and special populations at your fingertips. The app employs a "see and do" approach that focuses on health history, physical examination, normal and abnormal findings, nursing interventions, and nursing diagnoses.
• Step-by-step descriptions of assessment techniques
• 230 full-color images and illustrations
• 3-column tables showing Procedures, Normal Findings, and Abnormal Findings
• Recommendations for assessing special populations
• 11 useful appendices
• Up-to-date NANDA nursing diagnoses
• Universal Index Search help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Janet R. Weber, RN, EdD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
* US, UK, Indian and Canadian drug database searching
* US FDA adverse drug reaction alerts and drug updates
* Canadian (Health Canada) and Australian (TGA) advisories and recalls
* Various sources for disease pathology
Nursing Info Free is designed to aid healthcare professionals. If you are a healthcare professional and have recommendations to improve this app, please send us an e-mail at SterlingAppDevelopment@gmail.com and let us know what we can do to make it better.
**DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this app is for informational purposes only. Users of this app are responsible for how they choose to utilize this content. This information should not be considered complete, nor should it be relied on in diagnosing or treating a medical condition. Content in this app does not contain information on all drugs, diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Sterling App Development does not in any manner endorse, assume responsibility for, or recommend the use of any drug or treatment method described in this app. This app uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.**