[Please try the LITE version first!]
*Seasoned Nurses may not find this app useful!*
General information from medical terminology, medical abbreviations, medical suffixes and prefixes, different type of calculators, lung and heart sounds, subcutaneous injection sites, medical calculation practice, practice questions on various nursing subjects, and much more!
What's extra in donate?
- no Ads
- 300+ (and growing) medical terms than lite version
- access to BMI chart in BMI calculator
- more RSS feeds to keep up with news in the health field
- more heart/lung sounds to listen to
- more available questions for game/review modes
- plus so much more!
Don't forget to RATE and COMMENT! Thank you!!
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
Nursing Essentials is an easy to use app with rich content, detailed illustrations, and pioneering features. Best of all, you know you can depend on the Nursing Essentials, because it was created by Informed Publishing®—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed's print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
Whether you are a beginning or experienced nurse, this guide will be an essential tool throughout your career. Nursing Essentials is the one resource that both recent graduates and lifelong nurses depend on to keep all the information they need at their fingertips.
The second edition Nursing Essentials includes vital assessment information, with updated and expanded sections devoted to cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, pediatric, OB, GI/GU, and mental health topics. The new mental health section covers common disorders (anxiety, personality, bipolar, chemical dependency, eating disorders, schizophrenia, somatoform) and mental health assessment.
It provides updated reference information on drugs, infusions, and laboratory values, with information on medications, blood products, calculations, and PO, SQ, IM, IO administration procedures, with a new expanded section on IV administration guidelines. Also featured are fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base imbalances, as well as a new pain assessment chart and Spanish translations.
* Acid-Base Imbalances
* Complete Neurological Assessment
* Pediatric Drug Dosages
* Pain Assessment
* Geriatric & Cultural Considerations
* Organ Donation Considerations
* Burn and Dermatome Charts
* Metric Conversions
* Spanish translations
* Restraint and Back Safety
* Tips For Workload / Report Organization
* Insertion / Management of Catheters, Gastric, and Chest Tubes
Featuring interactive calculators for Glasgow, burns, and metric conversions.
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email email@example.com. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
With this app we offer all health care professions (Nurses, Doctors, Pharmacist…) homogeneous assessment tools as questionnaires, tests and validated indexes, in order to facilitate the assessment of health needs and problems of the people we attend and take care of in our daily clinical practice.
Nurse test determines the results of each questionnaire and saves an individual record data for each patient, which can then be printed later for a Medical Report.
Not all the possible questionnaires are present, but a selection has been made based on criteria of validity, reliability and awareness.
These questionnaires are used by professionals in different levels of care (primary care, hospital care, geriatric care, mental health), facilitating continuity of care between levels. indispensable for medic, genetics
Applying questionnaires, tests or validated, reliable and aware indexes, provides a greater scientific rigor in professional practice, improving care for people who entrust us their care
Interpretations won’t be valid if the instructions for each questionnaire are not followed. And, of course, all results should be interpreted by qualified health professionals.
Check with interactive drug calculations, drip rates and document with precision.
• Interactive drug calculator/converter
• Interactive IV drip calculator
• Quiz/ game, practice test, that counts towards your Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• ICU quality assessment and documentation
• Do and read an ECG in seconds,
• Simple blood gas analysis
• Capture store and send all your education activities ready for recall if needed
The answers at your finger tips when you need them without having to file through another E-Book.
- Does hanging blood make you nervous 'cause you can't remember if the antigens are on the blood cells or in the plasma?
- Can't remember the normal heart rate for all those pediatric age groups?
- Is that family member at the bedside bugging you about what 37.3° means?
- Trying to remember if the coma scale starts with a 4, 5, or 6?
- Maybe you get a little sweaty under the collar when those STEMI's come in, and you know you need to move fast, fast, fast?
Well, here is the Cheat Sheet set for you.
From pediatric vital signs, the coma scale, and a temperature conversion chart, to vaso-active drip rates, intubation drugs, and recommended ETT sizes & depths, these cheat sheets put critical information at your fingertips to help you manage your critically and acutely ill patients in a seemingly effortless manner.
Impress your MD's! Hand them a syringe with just the right amount of RSI drug pulled up. Make a meaningful contribution to the conversation about what is causing a patient's Anion Gap Metabolic Acidosis, or whether to give them TPA.
If you have a lot of knowledge in your brain, but just not always the ability to access it flawlessly and confidently, in the moment, then try Heather's Nursing Cheat Sheets. Your little nurse's helper!
Application Features: Zoomable, scrollable high resolution images giving very quick and easy access to the information you need.
Disclaimer: The information in these cheat sheets is compiled from multiple sources. Always know your own facility's protocols.
1) List down all your random duties and doctor's orders!
2) Set reminder for each tasks in seconds!
3) Use your valuable time effectively in providing care!
4) Avoid Medical errors!
5) Be an efficient and competent Nurse!
Hello dear Nurses,
''Nurse's Aid Pro'' is an advanced version of the free android reminder app Nurses Aid, which helps nurses and other healthcare professionals to minimize the work load by organizing their duties effectively round the clock.
Six major advantages of this app:
1. It helps to remind random tasks associated with patients.
2. It is very user friendly and we can edit the default tasks on the app.
3. An overview display helps to review all tasks set on the app.
4. Setting reminder is very easy within 5 sec.
5. Its talking alarm feature helps to remind tasks when we are unable to pick the device and see the app ( especially when we are attending some procedure.
6.Very effective tool for effective handover among nurses and avoid medical errors.
''Now hit on the install button and start enjoying your nursing job and bag immense blessings from your clients''
Don't forget to provide your reviews and comments and give us your support by giving a 5 star *****
Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills Handbook is a quick-reference application designed to put basic and advanced nursing skills in the palm of your hand. Easily locate step-by-step instructions and rationales on your Android phones and tablets. The streamlined information and straightforward presentation provide an invaluable mobile tool for students and practicing nurses.
Features of Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills Handbook include:
• Step-by-step presentation of more than 185 nursing skills
• Full-color photographs illustrate key concepts
• Nursing Alerts (in red) highlight critical information
• Icons reinforce crucial patient safety steps
• Scientific rationales promote deeper understanding
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• Personalized favorites
• Optimized interface for Android Tablets
What is a doo-dad? A doo-dad is a widget that sole purpose is to add a little bling to your screen without having to change your background or theme. Do you have the perfect wallpaper or theme but it is missing some little something to set it off? That's where doo-dads come in. Doo-dads come in various sizes and put very little drain on your battery.
1. Purchase, download and install
2. Go to blank area on home screen and long hold (press and hold)
3. When menu comes up select Widgets
4. Look for the doo-dad you installed and select it
Your doo-dad should appear on the screen. If you would like to move it around just press and long hold until you see the doo-dad increase in size then move it to where you want it.
Everybody's screen needs a doo-dad!
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
keywords: nurse, medical, doo-dads, doodads, android
The application is developed with the help of a nurse in order to best be achieved, however, the developer cann't be responsible for any problem arising from the use of the application.
-Glasgow and Glasgow for child scales
-Eschar score: Braden, Norton, Waterlow
-Blood test description
This title includes:
More than 600 pictures, graphics, and tables
Classifications in clearly arranged tables
Explanation of common abbreviations and symbols
Valuable appendix with normal lab values, immunization schedule, periodic table, etc.
Full Text Search
The Family Nurse Practitioner Board Certification questions are based on the following domains of practice:
Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Nursing Practice;
Communication, motivation, listening, interviewing and boundaries to communication.
Trust and comfort
Health promotion and recommendations
Psychosocial, socioeconomics, cultural/spiritual influences
Scope and standards of nursing practice and care
Legal Issues of Care
Health Care Policy and Delivery;
Regulatory and Reimbursement issues
Health care policy
Patient examination and history
Patient risk assessment
Test and data analyzing
Evidence Based Practice
Coordination of care
250 total questions FNP Family Nurse Practitioner Certification 250 Sample Questions Simulation Software
Essential Data Critical Care Nurses Must Know
Endorsed by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, this go-anywhere handbook features tables and figures that encapsulate all the information required to give safe and effective care to critically ill patients.
• Critical Care Drug Tables
• Normal Values for Laboratory Tests and Physiologic Parameters
• Lists of Assessment Components
• Cardiac Rhythms: ECG Characteristics and Treatment Guides, Including Sample Rhythm Strips
• 12-Lead ECG Changes in Acute Myocardial Ischemia and Infarct
• Troubleshooting Guide for Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment
• Indications for Mechanical Ventilation
• Weaning Assessment Tool
• ACLS Algorithms.
Marianne Chulay, RN, DNSc, FAAN, is a critical care nursing/clinical research consultant in
Chapel Hill, NC.
Suzanne Burns, RN, MSN, RRT, ACNP, CCRN, FAAN, FCCM, is a Professor of Nursing, an Advanced Practice Nurse 2 in the MICU, and the Director of the Professional Nursing Staff Organization's Clinical Research Program at the University of Virginia Health Systems in Charlottesville, Virginia.