TrainSplit is the easy way to make your train travel up to 40% cheaper.
By simply splitting your train journey across two or more train tickets, you can save money on your next trip.
Thousands of people are now enjoying affordable train travel thanks to TrainSplit.
Give TrainSplit a try today.
How does it work?
With our app it’s quick and easy. Imagine for a moment travelling from Birmingham to Leeds:
• A return ticket costs £63.20*.
• With TrainSplit you can buy a train ticket from Birmingham to Derby, another from Derby to Sheffield and finally one from Sheffield to Leeds, all for just £43.85.
• A remarkable saving of £19.35.
What do I need to do?
• Using TrainSplit is as speedy and simple as using any other train booking system.
• Simply enter your journey plan and TrainSplit does the rest.
• Our powerful search engine will find you the cheapest options available ready for you to make your booking.
Will I have to get on and off the train?
• Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the journey. Though you’ll have multiple tickets, you can stay onboard.
• If you’re in First Class, you may have to move seats (but not disembark the train) if they have been pre-allocated.
• Search - for cheap train tickets today. TrainSplit’s intelligent algorithm searches the National Rail’s vast and ever changing database offering you the cheapest travel options provided by Split Ticketing.
• Book - your tickets for extreme savings. Once TrainSplit’s impressive search engine has found you the most affordable travel plan, get booking and get travelling.
• E-Tickets - We offer E-Tickets for all supported routes and store them for you in the app once you’ve booked. Same great savings, much less paper.
• Account - Save your details to speed up future bookings.
• Review - Take a look at your previous bookings and check the details of your future journeys.
Split Ticketing is approved under the National Rail conditions of carriage. For more information visit: http://www.trainsplit.com
*All fares quoted are Off-Peak (returning the same day) and accurate as of Oct 2018. Saving at peak times can be even greater.