Ava uses captions to live transcribe voice to text to provide accessibility for people who are Deaf or hard of hearing (HoH). Ava’s speech-to-text app provides 24/7 real-time audio transcription with about 5 errors in 100 words based on AI, and the highest possible accuracy with Ava Scribe at about 1 error in 100 words.
Use Ava to transcribe or live caption voice to text for classrooms, business meetings, doctor’s appointments, shopping, events, and more. Ava’s speech-to-text app makes transcribing any live communication easy for friends, family, and organizations to be inclusive, accessible and ADA compliant!
How Ava live captions work:
• Download Ava on your phone to instantly transcribe voice to text from up to a meter away. Teach Ava to improve and learn your vocabulary as it transcribes voice to text by tapping on words to correct them or adding your own custom vocabulary.
• To use voice to text in group conversations, invite users to download the Ava app with a QR code or link so they can connect with you instantly. Ava shows a real-time color-coded transcript of who says what.
• Need accessibility for people who are HoH or Deaf in more complex situations? Use the ‘Discover’ menu to learn how to set up Ava to live transcribe voice to text in any situation!
Why Ava is the best speech to text app:
• Ava uses your smartphone’s mic to transcribe voice to text so you have live captions, in your pocket – it’s always available, anytime, anywhere.
• Communicating with hearing people is faster than ever with Ava’s text-to-speech technology! Simply type what you want to say, and have Ava read out loud for you
• Never miss out on podcasts, live videos, live conversations, and more with Ava’s dictation!
• Use Ava in the workplace or in the classroom to live transcribe voice to text for voice memos, conference calls, lectures, business meetings, and more!
• Use this Ava mobile app along with Ava CC, our companion computer app. It’s perfect for online meetings or hybrid classes using any videoconferencing service including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Meet.
Questions? Suggestions? Speak to our trusty customer support team through email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ava Free plan (for occasional users):
• Live caption any conversation with unlimited basic captions per month and up to 40-minute-long sessions.
• No limits on group size or number of devices connected, when you join a session on Ava, live captions are unlimited!
• Save transcriptions to remember your conversations.
• Text to speech: Simply type and Ava will read out loud for you.
Ava Community plan (for power users):
• Live caption any conversation with 3 hours of premium captions for $9.99 per month paid annually or $14.99 per month paid monthly and up to 40-minute-long sessions. Buy additional hours for $4.99 per hour.
• With Premium captions, expect about 5 errors in 100 words.
• Invite friends for even more free live caption hours!
• Live transcribe and translate conversations in 16 languages.
Ava professional plans for Organizations — the workplace, schools and events:
Want to create an accessible workplace or school environment that is ADA compliant? Ava’s advocacy team is here to help setup accessibility at work, school, events, or places of worship with the Ava for organizations plans.
• Infinite premium live caption time and conversations up to 2 hours (Ava Pro) or 8 hours (Ava Enterprise).
• Unlimited high quality live captions with accuracy of about 5 errors in 100 words. For key conversations, use Scribe to get the highest possible accuracy with about 1 error in 100 words.
• Live caption and translate up to 16 languages.
• No time limits for premium captions.
• Customized vocabulary for your organization.
• Caption on your computer with Ava CC or any browser with Ava Web.
Contact our sales team via our website at www.ava.me or email through email@example.com.