Our sleek crowd-sourced traffic app helps make your drive easier. See an incident along your route? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. Sign up to get traffic alerts! We’ll send you notifications or email alerts when there are issues that will impact your drive. Check turn by turn driving directions within the Trip Report screen for those times when you are traveling to an unfamiliar place.
Beat the Traffic’s Smart Route is a re-routing feature that helps save you time. Customized to your route, Smart Route appears when there’s a better alternate route available based on real-time road conditions.
For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
Over 2 million users have Beat the Traffic on their phone. Download Beat the Traffic and Get there sooner.
• Register for free to fully personalize your app
• Get estimated travel time, traffic flow, incidents and traffic cameras all on one screen
• Full map view gives you a quick snap shot of traffic flow, incidents, traffic cameras and weather
• Newly added push notification traffic alerts
• Newly added text directions provide turn by turn instructions
• Re-routing with ‘Smart Route’ provides you the best alternate route
• Report incidents to fellow drivers
• Watch real-time traffic reports live from our in-studio Traffic Specialists*
Our team is continually working to give you the best. Email your feedback and suggestions anytime at email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Beat_Traffic.
*Traffic report videos are currently only available for the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area.
By simply driving around with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic & road info to your local driving community. You can also actively report accidents, hazards, police and other events you see on the road, and get road alerts on your route too. Find the cheapest gas station along your route with community-shared fuel prices. Waze also makes it fun and simple to meet up and coordinate with friends on the road.
It's all about contributing to and benefiting from the 'common good' on the road, so hop on board and get involved in your local driving community today!
✓ Live routing based on community generated, real-time traffic and road info
✓ Community contributed road alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
✓ Complete voice guided navigation
✓ Automatic re-routing as conditions on the road change
✓ Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours and preferred routes
✓ Finds the cheapest gas station along your route
✓ One tap navigation to Facebook events.
✓ See Facebook friends driving to the same place
✓ Notify someone you're on your way by sending a live ETA and a link showing you as you drive
✓ Earn points and move up the ranks in your community as you contribute road info
✓ Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
โปรแกรม The Traffic เป็นโปรแกรมสำหรับการรายงานสภาพจราจรแบบ real-time ซึ่งรับข้อมูลมาจากกล้อง IP camera ที่ได้ติดตั้งไว้ตามจุดต่างๆ ที่มองเห็นถนนและสภาพการจราจร ผู้ใช้งานรับข้อมูลในรูปแบบวีดีโอของภาพปัจจุบัน ทำให้ได้ข้อมูลที่ถูกต้องทันสมัยมากกว่า
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
* Live Traffic Cameras from all around New Zealand, including cities such as Auckland, Hamilton,Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga and Dunedin.
* Homescreen with 4 webcam shortcuts
* Congestion information for each webcam (if available)
* Map view showing cameras location
* Supports moving to SD card
Note: Only shows traffic information from within New Zealand.
Suggestions or feedback? Let us know!
Disclaimer: Traffic information and webcam images are provided by the NZ Transport Agency.
Keywords: Traffic, cameras, congestion,map,webcams,transit, New Zealand, NZ, Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch, Wellington, Dunedin,honeycomb, android 3.0, tablet, tablet optimized, tablet layout
View all the latest traffic information for all incidents and roadworks, or filter by just the roads you are interested in, and even show it on a map so you can see exactly where it is. All presented cleanly and simply with no fuss.
This app can automatically download the latest alerts hourly and notify you if one of your roads has an alert that you need to be aware of. This app is everything you need to beat the traffic!
* Instant information on incidents and roadworks all over the UK, direct from the UK Highways Agency.
* Shows a map of the exact location of the incident.
* Alerts you if there is an incident on one of your selected roads.
* Quickly and easily see all incidents on any roads in the UK.
If you like this app, please leave a rating! If you have any problems, queries or suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. All my apps come with no-quibble money back guarantee.
Key features include:
- See your location on the map with nearby incidents
- Sort traffic incidents and construction based on your distance from them
- View incidents on specific Interstates
- See gas prices for nearby gas stations
- See nearby police activty
Over 10,000 cameras from 170 cities and metropolitan areas.
Try the full featured application for one full month. Just pay a $4.99 yearly subscription after that.
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map. Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. See cameras at your current location.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
Live traffic camera images are set to automatically refresh at the fastest rate available from the provider, as fast as every 2 seconds.
Camera database maintained and provided by TrafficLand. New cameras added every day.
- Traffic CAMS. Yes!
- Traffic Maps
- Highway Info
All traffic info is provided by Houston TranStar.
PS: I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S FEEDBACKS - I am working on updates!
Whether you’re running a quick errand across town or taking a road trip across the country, MapQuest has the trusted directions and features you need for stress-free navigation. Our app can guide you with voice navigation, route you around accidents, and even help you find cheap gas. You can even customize your experience with multi-stop directions, robust bookmarking options, handy sharing features and automatic traffic re-routing. MapQuest is here to help get you where you need to go, wherever life takes you.
With the MapQuest App, you can:
• NEW! Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, Custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
• IMPROVED! Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our now, more accurate ETA feature
• MapQuest has all the features you need: voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation, live traffic updates, location sharing, as well as walking and driving directions help you get to your destination, stress-free.
• Beat traffic with our automatic re-routing feature
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button
• Customized layers help you quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Latest in version 0.8.5
- Migrated to the new server for data stability
- Added zoom feature in Traffic Cam
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/
The map shows your current location and will show live updates of the traffic jams in your area. Drag and move the interactive map as needed to quickly and easily see how traffic is building up ahead of you.
You can also share whatever is happening on the road with fellow road.lk users and help create trafficless trips for everyone.
Save time, save fuel, save planet earth. Above all, save your blood pressure and enjoy a hassle free journey. Load it up right now and zing along wherever you wish to go.
- Fixed an issue with traffic cameras on Kit Kat devices (Android OS 4.4.X)
- Fixed an issue where the app may crash when adding departure alerts on Kit Kat devices
- Fixed a rare issue where the location tracker would stay on after quitting the app
- Traffic detail just got even better! Now we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
- We've added the latest version of Google Maps which improves accuracy of your location and helps save battery power and data usage.
- Look for larger fonts for times/text throughout the app to make it easier to read in the car.
- We said goodbye to the carousel on the top of the screen and replaced it with an easier to use drop down menu.
- We made the app even smarter. It detects that you are Home and opens on Work, and it opens on Home when you are at Work.
- Mini Map on the News screen now show your entire route for easier navigation.
- Cameras are now loaded in order of your commute from start to finish so you can see the trouble spots along the way.
- We've added support for the following tablets - Nexus 7 & 10, Samsung Galaxy 7 & 10
INRIX Is the most accurate traffic, routing and road alert app that gives you control of your commute. Choose your fastest route, decide the best time to leave, know your arrival time in advance and share it with friends and family.
INRIX crowd sources data from more than just phones. We have GPS data from over millions trucks, cameras, road sensors, in- car navigation systems. We also track local events that impact traffic. INRIX is trusted by most of the top car manufacturers in the world including Ford, BMW, and Toyota for their in-car navigation systems.
The app makes it easy for you to report immediately and share accidents, hazards and police activity. Using the app is a win for the whole driver community, helping everyone save time, money and avoid frustration.
“Once you load this app, your traffic intelligence gathering capabilities skyrocket.” MAC|Life
• Traffic detail just got even better! Now with XD Traffic we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by that baseball game traffic again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the fastest routes to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts for accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Let your friends know when you will be there.
• Departure Alerts: Tells you when to leave for an on-time arrival.
• Community Traffic Reporting: See timely incident reports from the community of INRIX drivers.
• Traffic Cameras: See real time traffic conditions.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of places
• Gas/Fuel Prices: See gas prices reported via credit card transactions updated hourly.
INRIX has the best traffic and road incident data for over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries. Major cities include: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Honolulu, Atlanta, Boston, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, San Diego, Phoenix, Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver, Calgary, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Brasília, Rome, Milan, Napoli, Torino, Madrid, Barcelona.
The popular application now available on Android!
Supporting NSW, Victoria and Queensland, Snarl Traffic will provide you with the traffic information you need when you need it.
Adjust the time frame of traffic incidents to view relevant incidents.
View traffic cameras!
Pin-point relevant traffic using the GPS.
This application contains:
-Ability to quickly view traffic flow on Google map.
-View live traffic with your city's traffic camera network.
-View your traffic cams in Grid View.
-Create and save your custom routes.
-Access to 200+ traffic camera links.
-User friendly interface .
Pro features (only in the Pro version) :
-Ability to quickly identify the direction of the traffic.
-Ability to sort your route by name, longitude, or latitude.
-Ability to swipe left or right for navigation between cams in your route.
-Ability to locate most of Toronto's red light camera intersections.
GET THE PRO VERSION TODAY FOR ONLY $0.99
Our goal is to provide a simple, green, bug-free, and useful application that allows you to quickly view traffic conditions in your city. Currently, we are working on additional features and improvements for future release and we definitely welcome your valuable feedback. Please send your comments to: email@example.com.
Let your friends know about the app. Together, let's make the road a better to drive and help the environment.
Please note: The app only contains static camera images (no video) and the images are provided by the Ministry of Transportation Ontario and City of Toronto .
Tags: Toronto, traffic, cameras, cam, 401, 400, 403, 410, 404, GTA, QEW, Don Valley Pkwy, Gardiner, Lake Shore.
More from developer
In order to use the UDOT Citizen Report app, volunteers must first complete a brief online training that is available on the UDOT Traffic website (www.udottraffic.utah.gov/training/citizenreporter ). Once a volunteer has completed the training, they will complete a sign-up form. Within 2-4 business days, a PIN and login will be emailed to grant access to the UDOT Citizen Report app, and a volunteer may begin submitting reports.
The UDOT Citizen Report app gives volunteers direct access to report road and weather conditions to UDOT, thereby assisting thousands of other drivers who are traveling on Utah roads. Up-to-date road condition information is critical. By downloading this app and becoming a volunteer reporter, you will be helping to gather road and weather data on Interstate, U.S. and State highways throughout the state of Utah.
DO NOT USE THE UDOT CITIZEN REPORT APP WHILE DRIVING. Thank you for your interest in the UDOT Citizen Report Program.