NOTE: This widget is only available for the following agencies. If you do not see your agency below, do not install this application because it will be useless to you.
Atlantic Station FREE RIDE
Auburn University Tiger Transit
Ball State University
Boston College BC Shuttle
Boston University The Bus
Bowling Green State University
Capital Area Transit
Chapel Hill Transit
Durham Area Transit Authority
Florida State University Seminole Express
IndeBus Transit System
Jacksonville State University Gamecock Express
Kennesaw State University
La Salle University
Louisiana State University Tiger Trails
Microsoft Silicon Valley Campus Shuttle NEW
NC State University Wolfline
Northern Arizona University
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Oakland University NEW
Princeton University Tiger Transit
Quinnipiac University NEW
Texas Christian University
University of Chicago (UChicago)
University of Alabama at Birmingham NEW
University of Arizona
University of Florida
University of Kentucky
University of Maryland Baltimore County
University of Massachusetts Boston
University of Memphis
University of Rochester
University of Toledo
University of Virginia NEW
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
Please submit suggestions and comments to https://github.com/shyamu/TransLoc-Android-Widget/issues or email me at email@example.com
The app is open source and all code is available on GitHub at https://github.com/shyamu/TransLoc-Android-Widget
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
Don’t Wait. Get real-time information with RTS Bus App!
Great news! We’ve expanded our popular Where’s My Bus service with an innovative mobile application that will make your bus riding experience better than ever.
Welcome to the Regional Transit Service (RTS) Bus mobile application - the official mobile app from RTS. Customers now can access comprehensive real-time information of bus arrival times for the Greater Rochester area right in the palm of their hand.
The new RTS Bus App allows you to:
Access Real-Time Bus Arrival Information with Where’s My Bus?
* Get real-time bus arrival information for any stop and route. Know when your next bus will arrive. This app will provide the estimated real-time arrival times of buses approaching your stop. It also allows you to see the location of buses on a map, so that you can visually track it as it approaches.
Locate your nearest bus stop
* Not sure where your closest bus stop is located? Use the Nearest Stop Locator to find the nearby bus stops based upon the GPS locator on your mobile device or phone.
Plan Your Trip
* Use the trip-planning tools to find the best way to get to your destination through planned schedules. You can even get walking directions to the nearest stop, your total trip time and distance. Schedule data on the trip planner consists of scheduled data, and is not real-time information. Please use the Where’s My Bus? feature for Real-Time arrival information.
Save Your Favorites
* Save your favorite bus stop, route and planned trip to access real-time arrival information at any point in time.
Access Service Alerts
* You will be able to access which routes are being detoured or bus stops that are currently closed.
Find out how much you are saving
* With the rising cost of gas prices, customers may save money by riding an RTS bus. Calculate how much you may be saving on your planned RTS trip when compared to driving a car.
Contact RTS and Access Fare Information
* Submit comments and suggestions regarding your experiences with the mobile application and your bus riding experience. RTS welcomes feedback from its customers. Use the mobile application to submit your complaints, concerns, comments and suggestions.
* Access important RTS contact information. Here you will find a list of important RTS contacts you can use for trip-planning questions, lost items on the bus, or bus concerns.
* View fare information for RTS.
The schedules are always current and since updates to the schedules are done server-side no updates to the app are needed in order to receive the most up-to-date transit information.
- Access to all stops and routes from all supported transit agencies
- Filter by agency, type (bus, rail, etc.), date, location, stop name and route information
- Favorites for quick, direct access to specified stops
- Complete trip mapping with timetables
- Real-time alert system
Valley Metro (Phoenix)
Bay Area Rapid Transit - BART
Golden Gate Transit - GGT
Metro (Los Angeles)
Orange County - OCTA
San Diego MTS
San Francisco MTA
San Joaquin Regional
Santa Rosa CityBus
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
Mountain Metro (Colorado Springs)
CT Transit (Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, Bristol, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury)
Washington Metropolitan Area - WMATA
Hillsborough (Tampa) - HART
Atlanta - MARTA
Chatham - CAT
Chicago - CTA
Champaign-Urbana - CUMTD
Indianapolis - IndyGo
Transit Authority of River City (Louisville) - TARC
New Orleans - NORTA
Baltimore - MTA
Massachusetts Bay (Boston) - MBTA
Lansing - CATA
University of Michigan
Metro (Minneapolis, Saint Paul)
Kansas City - KCATA
Metro (St. Louis)
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
ABQ Ride (Albuquerque)
Capital District (Albany) - CDTA
MTA Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
MTA Metro-North Railroad
MTA New York City Bus (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bus Company)
MTA NYC Subway
Niagara Frontier (Buffalo) - NFTA
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
RTC Southern Nevada (Las Vegas)
RTC Washoe County (Reno)
Capital Area (Raleigh) - CAT
Durham - DATA
Triangle Transit + Express
Wave Transit (Wilmington)
Central Ohio (Columbus) - COTA
Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati) - SORTA
Lane Transit (Eugene) - LTD
Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) - PAAC
South Eastern PA (Philadelphia) - SEPTA
Clemson - CAT
Capital Metro (Austin)
Dallas - DART
MTA of Harris County (Houston)
Sun Metro (El Paso)
VIA Metropolitan (San Antonio)
Charlottesville - CAT
Intercity Transit - Olympia
Metro - King County (Seattle)
Spokane - STA
Milwaukee County - MCTS
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
Metrobus (St. John's)
Grand River Transit (Waterloo) - GRT
Hamilton Street Railway
OC Transpo (Ottawa)
Toronto - TTC
York Region / Viva - YRT
Agence métropolitaine de transport - AMT
Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), de Longueuil
Société de transport de Montréal (Montreal) (STM), de Laval (STL)
Ville de Sainte-Julie
Request any other agency by sending me an email.
New York City, San Franscisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
+ London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Mexico City (more coming..).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress / GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
- Comprehensive. A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes (walk, bus, subway / metro, cycle / bike sharing, cab / taxi, train / rail, tram, ferry).
- Real-time data. Live times and info on all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times).
- Simple, fast, usable and award winning design.
- Full of features. Disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, calories burned, metro map, saved routes, weather, Meet Me Somewhere.
- Personalization. Ability to tailor the app around your needs. All sorts of things you need or may not even realize that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until it is the best one on your phone.
- Now supports Android Wear, live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch.
★★★★★ "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it"
★★★★★ "Best transport app I have ever used"
★★★★★ ""This app is essential for my commute on a daily basis and the real time scheduling is a live saver”
★★★★★ "The most useful and well developed app on Android"
★★★★★ "I would be literally lost without it. This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bike, Taxis
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share, Taxis
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit Buses (Buses, Rail, Light Rail)
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, Dockland Light Railway (DLR), Tramlink, National Rail Trains, Barclays Bikes
- Paris: Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP), SNCF, RER, Transilien Trains, Vélib
- Mexico City: Metro (STC), Metrobús Mexico DF, Suburbano, Trolebús & Tren Ligero (STE), Camiones (RTP), Ecobici
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Follow us on Google+: http://google.com/+Citymapper
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on.
* Find out when your next TTC bus or streetcar arrives
* Countdown Notification Timer with voice announcements [Full Version]
* 'Are we there yet?' - be alarmed when you've reached your final destination. [Full Version]
* Instant sort by location for favourite stops
* Find multiple nearby stops using your location
* Maps (track bus' position, visualize routes, see your vehicle and target stop, nearest stops)
* TTC service alerts via Twitter & TTC
* Offline Usability (text the TTC for predictions)
* Subway maps, including platform maps to increase efficiency of your commute
* Subway open-close times
* Customizable (rename your stops, many options in settings)
* Backup favourites
* Share (via SMS/E-Mail) predictions and your arrival times
* Uncluttered, colour-coded, intuitive interface with large easy-to-read text
See what others have to say about this app @ http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/05/29/transit-now-toronto-for-android-makes-it-easier-to-catch-that-elusive-streetcar/
--- Full version ---
Full Version vs Lite: http://www.transitnowtoronto.com/donate-vs-lite/
--- Contact ---
--- Note ---
- Please try not to leave bad ratings or negative comments if a feature isn't working. I am unable to respond to comments. Email me instead and I will fix it for you! Let's work together to make the TTC a more enjoyable experience. Thank you!
- Rate and comment if you like this app and tell your fellow Android friends!
- If the app is crashing after an update, try uninstalling then reinstalling. This fixes 99% for users who've reported FC's.
- Routes change constantly (due to construction), causing detours. You can now update TTC routes manually under settings menu on Find tab.
- All arrival time and route information comes from Nextbus
- This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
+ Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and environmental impact
+ Automatic trips between home, work and events in your calendar
+ Real-time transit information
+ Public transport schedules/timetables
+ Plan trips according to your preferences.
+ Get reminders for your upcoming trips—always arrive at your events on time.
+ Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
+ Search for points of interest and businesses
+ Widget, timetable, saved trips.
- Argentina: Bahia Blanca
- Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane [*], Canberra, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney [*]
- Canada: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal [*], Ottawa, Quebec City, Thunder Bay [*], Toronto [*], Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
- Chile: Santiago
- England: London, Manchester
- Finland: Helsinki [*]
- France: Bordeaux, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Toulouse
- Germany: Berlin, Potsdam
- Hungary: Budapest
- Ireland: Dublin
- Italy: Milan, Rome, Trentino, Turin
- Mexico: Mexico City
- Netherlands: Amsterdam [*], The Hague [*], Rotterdam [*], Utrecht [*]
- New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch [*], Wellington
- Norway: Oslo, Stavanger
- Spain: Madrid
- USA: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore [*], Boston [*], Boulder, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Worth, Honolulu, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles [*], Louisville, Miami, Minneapolis, New York [*], Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland [*], Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Antonio, San Francisco [*], Santa Rosa, Seattle, St. Luois, St. Paul, Tampa, Washington DC [*]
- Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City
[*] including real-time data
Follow us on https://twitter.com/TripGo
“When will my ride be here?”
“Why is it late?”
“How do I get there?”
Roadify Transit is a transit app that answers riders’ three most important questions about urban navigation. We have the information in one place for all types of transit: subways, buses, trains, ferries, bike-sharing, car2go and more. Designed by people who navigate mass transit every day, Roadify provides real-time arrivals, schedules, maps and service alerts from official agency sources and other riders. It’s all there in one tap and on one screen so you can see what’s going on with a single glance. Roadify Transit is live in more than 60 cities in the United States and Canada including New York, Boston, Washington, San Francisco, Chicago, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and many others. So you can use it at home and take it with you when you travel.
- Find out real-time arrival countdowns and schedules for all of your nearby subway, bus, train and other transportation options
- See maps with step-by-step directions
- Learn about service advisories in real time, including delays, route changes and planned work
- Get updates from other riders with on-the-spot information about what’s going on
- Complete information for more than 60 cities; no need to download new files or apps when you travel
Grand prize winner of BigApps 2.0; TechCrunch says, “Genius.”
“Hands down the best transportation app out there.”
“Very accurate and simple to use.”
“This is literally part of my body now. Can’t leave home without it.”
We’re constantly expanding coverage and are currently provide data for the following transit authorities:
- Metro & car2go
- MTA, Metro Subway, MARC, Light Rail & Commuter Buses
- Subways, Rail, Buses, Boats & Bike Shares
- All Metro CTA & Bike Share
- All Metro
- All Metro RTA
- Mountain Metro
- COTA and car2go
- Hartford, New Britain, New Haven, Yale Shuttle, Shore Line East & Metro North
- RTD, Bike Shares and car2go
Detroit / Ann Arbor MI
- DOT, U of Michigan & People Mover
- Metro & Bike Shares
- Beaches Trolley, Mayport Ferry & Skyway
Kansas City MO
- Metro & Bike Shares
Las Vegas NV
Lehigh / Northampton
Los Angeles CA
- Metro & Bike Shares
- MDT, Broward County, Bike Shares & car2go
Minneapolis / St. Paul MN
- Valley Transit, Metro, Bike Shares & car2go
Montréal Quebec Canada
- STM, Trains & car2go
- MTA & Bike Shares
New Orleans LA
New York NY
- MTA Subway & Bus, LIRR, MetroNorth, SI Ferry, NY Waterway, NJ Rail, Path, NJ Bus, NICE, Bee-Line, Downtown Connect, RI Tram, Bike Shares, New York subway map, New York bus map
Ottawa Ontario Canada
- OC Transpo
- SEPTA Bus & RAIL
- Valley Metro
- Port Authority
- TriMet & car2go
- CAT & Triangle Transit
San Francisco CA
- BART, Caltrain, Muni, Ferries, AC Transit, County Connection, SamTrans, VTA, Stanford Marguerite & Bike Shares
- Regional Transit
Salt Lake City UT
San Antonio TX
- VIA & Bike Shares
San Diego CA
- MTS & car2go
- Washington State Ferry, KC Metro, Pierce Transit, Community Transit, Sound Transit & car2go
St. Louis MO
Toronto Ontario Canada
- TTC, GO & car2go
Vancouver BC Canada
- Buses, SeaBus, SkyTrain, West Coast Express & car2go
- DC Metro, DC Circulator, MARC, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, Bike Shares & car2go
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
· Adelaide, Australia (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Albuquerque, NM, USA (ABQ Ride)
· Amsterdam, Netherlands (GVB, EBS)
· Atlanta, GA, USA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Auckland, New Zealand (Auckland Transport)
· Austin, TX, USA (Capital Metro)
· Barcelona, Spain (TMB)
· Berlin, Germany (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Boston, MA, USA (MBTA, Massport)
· Brisbane, Australia (TransLink SEQ)
· Budapest, Hungary (BKK, BKV)
· Calgary, Canada (Calgary Transit)
· Canberra, Australia (ACTION)
· Chicago, IL, USA (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati, OH, USA (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas, TX, USA (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Edmonton, Canada (Edmonton Transit System)
· Göteborg, Sweden (Västtrafik)
· Groningen, Netherlands (Qbuzz)
· The Hague, Netherlands (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Halifax, Canada (Halifax Transit)
· Helsinki, Finland (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Houston, TX, USA (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· London, United Kingdom ()
· Los Angeles, CA, USA (Metro)
· Madrid, Spain (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Malmö, Sweden (Skånetrafiken)
· Manchester, United Kingdom ()
· Miami-Dade, FL, USA (Miami Dade Transit)
· Miskolc, Hungary (MVK)
· Montréal, Canada (Société de transport de Montréal)
· New York, NY, USA (MTA, MTA Bus Company, Long Island Rail Road, Shore Line East, MNR Hudson Rail Link, Metro-North Railroad, NY Waterway)
· Oslo, Norway (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Ottawa, Canada (OC Transpo)
· Oulu, Finland (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Perth, WA, Australia (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· Philadelphia, PA, USA (SEPTA)
· Portland, OR, USA (TriMet)
· Quebec, Canada (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Rotterdam, Netherlands (RET)
· Salt Lake City, UT, USA (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego, CA, USA (MTS)
· San Francisco, CA, USA (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA))
· Stockholm, Sweden (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Sydney, Australia ()
· Tampere, Finland (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Torino, Italy (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Toronto, Canada (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver, Canada (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Washington, DC, USA (MET, DC Circulator)
· Wellington, New Zealand (GO Wellington, …)
· Winnipeg, Canada ()
Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and fast - no frills, no confusing menus, no paid-only functionality.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Find all nearby bus and train stops.
Programmed at UVa by Connor Cormier.
Idea and UI design created with help from:
Utilizes the TransLoc Open API to gather route information.
I created Quicky just for the SF Bay Area, and just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free.
Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni and AC Transit data feed come from the NextMuni web service.
See the Quicky webpage at http://plus.google.com/104312883312752023774 for more information. Cheers!
Search terms: Quickie Transit Quicky
SF Muni San Francisco QuickMuni
The many features in this App helps tourists and daily commuters find bus stops, obtain accurate and real-time route arrival times. It utilizes GPS, and GTFS data provided by OC Transpo.
*** 2011 Apps4Ottawa contest winner ***
*** Become a BETA Tester ***
To test drive the latest update before everyone else, opt-in to get the update from Google Play using this link
Step 1: Join this Google+ Community, http://plus.google.com/communities/101048204336238547253
Step 2: Go to this link to become a TESTER, http://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.alywa.oc.transpo
✓ Discover near-by bus stops
✓ Find a specific bus stop using search
✓ Easily access your list of saved buses, stops, trips, and routes
✓ Display a history of your most accessed routes
Stop # Lookup
✓ Display a list of all routes that passes through a specific bus stop
✓ Display up to 3 trips using GPS real-time data
✓ Display scheduled/estimated arrival times
✓ Find stops using stop/station name or number
Route # Lookup
✓ Display scheduled route arrival times
✓ Display future schedules by specifying the date
Quick Planer / Advanced Planner
✓ Enter your desired origin/destination and let the app plan your trip
✓ Use your current location, or select a desired landmark
✓ Select origin/destination from list of pre-populated values
✓ Display the latest news from the Official OC Transpo website
✓ Easily access common and useful OC Transpo contact numbers
✓ Easily configure display options
✓ Change start-up screen
✓ Clear your history
Widget (Small & Large)
✓ Place a widget on your home-screen
Data sources used:
✓ GTFS Data Exchange
✓ OC Transpo Live Next Bus Arrival Data Feed
✓ OC Transpo official web site
Get real-time information with the RTS Where’s My Bus? (WMB) Mobile Application for RIT!
Great news! We’ve expanded our popular Where’s My Bus (WMB) service with an innovative mobile application that will make your bus riding experience better than ever.
Welcome to the Regional Transit Service (RTS) mobile application for Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) - the official mobile app from RTS. RIT students, faculty and staff can access comprehensive real-time information of bus arrival times for the Greater Rochester area right in the palm of their hand.
The new RTS Where’s My Bus? (WMB) Mobile Application for RIT allows you to:
• Get real-time bus arrival information for any stop and route. Know when your next bus will arrive. This app will provide the estimated real-time arrival times of buses approaching your stop. It also allows you to see the location of buses on a map, so that you can visually track it as it approaches.
Locate your nearest bus stop
• Not sure where your closest bus stop is located? Use the Nearest Bus Stop Locator to find the nearby bus stops based upon the GPS locator on your mobile device or phone.
• Use the trip-planning tools to find the best way to get to your destination through planned schedules. You can even get walking directions to the nearest stop, your total trip time and distance. *Schedule data on the trip planner consists of scheduled data, and is not real-time information. Please use the Where’s My Bus? feature for Real-Time arrival information.
• You will be able to access which routes are being detoured or bus stops that are currently closed.
• Submit comments and suggestions regarding your experiences with the mobile application and your bus riding experience. RTS welcomes feedback from its customers. Use the mobile application to submit your complaints, concerns, comments and suggestions.
• Access important RTS and RIT contact information. Here you will find a list of important RTS and RIT contacts you can use for trip-planning questions, lost items on the bus, or bus concerns.
• View fare information for RTS.
Regional Transit Service (RTS) is a subsidiary of Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Service (RGRTA).
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Keywords: Miami Trip Planner, Miami Transport, Miami Transportation, Miami Metro, Miami Translink, Miami Dade, Miami Public Transport