It's become useless When it worked it was great, just what I needed when I was running late getting to the bus stop. The app gave me a more accurate estimate of how much time I had to catch the bus. Now, I'm better off keeping to the printed bus schedule because the app crashes or hangs for minutes. If I am running late, I don't have time for that and so it defeats the whole purpose of using the app. Also when I open the app now, it doesn't even show the bus positions, I have to go back and select my route again.
Great, but rarely works About 20% of the time I get the map results that I need. The other 80% of the time, I see the route for about a minute and then my phone shuts off. This is the only resource I can use to track buses on campus, and it's really infuriating and worrying when the on-campus buses often miss regular arrival times. Causes more stress than it's worth.
Doesn't work right Can't get information about the one bus I need. App crashes frequently. Favorites list never loads. Just all around pretty useless on my phone
Useless To echo a lot of what others have already stated- the app has good intent but is ultimately useless as it is incapable of accomplishing even its most basic tasks. Most schedules are downright incorrect, and the gps tracking is unusably inaccurate. What this app does do, however, is give you a false sense of hope the first time you use it by giving you the impression that the bus you want is 8 minutes away when, in actuality, will be pulling away right as it enters your line of sight.
Not entirely useful. The route I use has both a CW and CCW rotation so I can use one to get to campus and one to get home, but the app isn't showing me both so I can't see my route home.
Works fine I use it for the Yale shuttle line. GPS on some of the buses is off, but not by much. It's very helpful for estimating arrival times
Update includes improvements and bug fixes to issues relating to stops not showing, bus information, and route selection. These updates address many necessary tweaks to the overall Rider performance and experience.