If you like MBTA Alerts, check out MBTA Alerts Pro in the Android market. It includes many frequently requested features and a vastly improved user interface.
Email if you have questions/problems
The MBTA mTicket app is now available for all Commuter Rail and Ferry Lines!
With the new MBTA mTicket App for Commuter Rail and Ferry, you can securely purchase MBTA Commuter Rail and Ferry Single Ride, Round-Trip, 10 Ride, and Monthly tickets in seconds. Purchasing a ticket is easy: select your trip & ticket type, enter your payment card information and your smartphone is your ticket!
Never lose your ticket again! Once you purchase your ticket, it will always stick in My Tickets. Need to replace your phone? No problem -- we can easily transfer any purchased ticket.
Want to check your schedule or service updates? You can check schedules and T-Alerts right from inside the app!
We are making the app better everyday! Let us know what you think at www.mbta.com/mticket
● Secure ticket purchasing with your credit or debit card
● Your smartphone is your ticket
● Never worry about zones again -- just select your origin and destination to purchase
● Never lose your ticket -- tickets can be easily transferred if your phone is lost or stolen
● Check Commuter Rail schedules, maps, and service alerts
● Brand new offers from JustRide and the MBTA
This app is supported on Android 2.3 and above.
Please note that support for Android beta versions or experimental features is not guaranteed and customers using Android beta versions or experimental features do so at their own risk.
+ Get real-time bus arrival predictions
+ Get your nearby bus/rail stops
+ Get bus route schedules
+ Favorite your stops so that you have immediate access to their predictions.
+ Favorite your routes so that you can quickly lookup a list of stops and get their predictions.
+ Get predictions from other routes that share the same stop all in one screen.
+ Simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
+ Route Maps
Please let us know of any feedback that you may have. We want to make this application as useful to you as possible. If you find any problems, don't hesitate to contact us.
This application uses NextBus services.
- Full version free to use
- Multiple bus selections for each stop
- Find Me feature allows for device GPS search of stops around you
- Save frequently used buses and stops for quick access
- See where your bus is on Google Maps
All arrival estimates come directly from the MBTA. Unfortunately, the MBTA does not provide estimates for the Green line.
Please comment to let me know what you like (and what should be improved/added)! And if you have any problems, feel free to email me.
+ Povides you with Red Line, Orange Line, and Blue Line arrival time estimation.
+ Shows where each train is running at the moment.
+ Calculates how much chance you have to catch the train.
+ Finds your closest T station.
+ Has a bookmark feature for your favorite stations.
Permissions which this App requires
+ Fine (GPS) location
Used to find the closest station.
+ Modify/delete SD card contents
Used to store fetched data into SD card.
+ Full Internet access
Used for fetching schedule data.
+ Prevent phone from sleeping
Used to keep phone awake.
+ This App is an unofficial software.
+ The developer has no connection with MBTA.
+ The developer will take no responsibility for any possible damage or loss that are caused by this App.
+ The data provided is not always acculate.
+ Green Line and Silver Line are not supported.
+ This App acquires schedule data from http://developer.mbta.com/
♥ Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
♥ Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
♥ Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
♥ Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
♥ Alarm when you reach destination.
♥ Save favorite stops or routes.
♥ Live location of bus on map.
♥ Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to figure out what your options are.
Real Time predictions provided by NextBus.
Please note that this is an early version. While functional, some things may not be fully polished. Feedback is appreciated
The MBTA Realtime T app tracks Boston's MBTA subway trains in realtime, accurately predicting when each train will arrive at your station. The app shows the location of each train on the line, as well as the estimated arrival time, down to the second, at each station. This works using sensors placed on the tracks - when a passing train triggers one of these sensors, MBTA Realtime T app is the first to know.
The app supports the Red, Orange, and Blue heavy rail lines. The Green Line is not supported, as the MBTA has not installed tracking technology on the Green Line trains (there is nothing app developers can do to get around this).
LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
Some of the things major media outlets have said about us include:
“The Transit App offers a great experience…” - TechCrunch
“...easy-to-read interface... ” - The Verge
“...quick and responsive to help you get where you're going without messing around much in menus. “ - Lifehacker
And our users are ecstatic about us:
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus!”
“Wonderful transit app. So fast. Clear mapping. Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Can't say enough good things about this App. Clearly beats other Transit Apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience.”
You can use Transit App across North America and Europe to:
- Know when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map.*
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- See a full list of all scheduled stop times near you.
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Most current list of our supported cities here: http://thetransitapp.com/cities
As of last update Transit App was available with the following agencies, and is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app:
New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, Long Island Rail Road, Metro-North Railroad, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line), Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra), Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit**, NJ Transit, PATCO), Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus), San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, samTrans, Hyperloop, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit), Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA), Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MdTA), Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit), Atlanta (MARTA*), Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit), Baltimore (MdTA), Portland (TriMet*), San Diego (MTS, NCTD*), Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA), Houston (METRO), Honolulu (TheBus*), Pittsburgh (Port Authority), Dallas (DART), Denver (RTD), Las Vegas (RTC), Milwaukee (MCTS), Salt Lake City (UTA*), San Antonio (VIA), St. Louis (Metro), Austin (Capital Metro), Kansas City (KCATA), Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit), Louisville (TARC), Hampton (HRT)
Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit), Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu), Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries), Ottawa (OC Transpo*), Calgary (Calgary Transit), Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*), Québec (RTC), Halifax (MetroTransit), Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit), Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*), Banff (Roam Transit), Kelowna (BC Transit), Squamish (BC Transit), Victoria (BC Transit), Whistler (BC Transit), Kamloops (BC Transit)
Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien), Toulouse (Tisséo*), Nantes (SEMITAN*), Strasbourg (CTS), Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB), Rennes (STAR*)
** Uses real-time predictions and vehicle locations for some or all routes.
*** Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries *** MTA App Quest award winner ***
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
More from developer
No more waiting in the winter cold waiting for a bus that is stuck in traffic.
Real time arrival times for a route at a particular stop
- Shows the estimated arrival time at a particular time.
- Option to bookmark your usual stops
- Customize your bookmark with an image of the route (Helps in recognizing your stop quickly in your favorites)
- Click a pic of your house and mark your home routes.
Real time locations overlayed on Google maps along with the user's current location
- Shows the current direction and the time since the bus or train reported its last known location (typically 30-40 seconds)
- Shows the bus or train route so that you get a clear idea of where the bus is heading.
- Added ability to recognize the direction of buses/trains directly from the image.
- Intuitive UI for a comfortable user experience.
- Also a bus map containing all bus routes along with the stops is provided.
- Navigate to your preferred form of transportation through the menus.
- Bookmark your stop for a route in a certain direction.
- Also customize your bookmark by picking an image from your photo gallery.
Any feedback and bug reports is much appreciated (option available in the settings of the app). Thanks.
Note: All the data about the buses are provided by MBTA feeds.
(Usage time/activity is collected anonymously for enhancing user experience - Google Analytics)
- Real time locations overlayed on Google maps along with the user's current location
- Shows the current direction and the time since the bus/train reported its last known location (typically 30-40 seconds)
- Shows the route line so that you get a clear idea of where the bus is heading.
- Bookmarking your favorite routes for convenience and fast access.
- Added ability to recognize the direction of buses directly from the image.
Go to bus listings - (Can be bookmarked)
Click on the a bus route and you will see the current locations of the bus/train serving this route.
Clicking on any of the markers provides additional information such as direction and last reported time.
Any feedback and bug reports is much appreciated (option available in the settings of the app). Thanks.
Note: All the data about the buses are provided by NextBus feeds.