This app helps user to analyze financial statement and calculate key financial ratios. Financial ratios are calculated based on the values furnished in the balance sheet and income statement of a company and it is often bench marked against past performance, industry, sectors and another company. Business owners, Investors and Lenders commonly use these ratios to compare, measure, understand the overall health of the business.
* To make better business and investment decisions
* Measure your business financial statements to get an overall health of the business
* Calculate your business key financial ratio using our app’s 20 different ratio calculators!
* Evaluate your company’s past performance by the financial values provided in the balance sheet and income statement
20 different ratio calculators in 5 modules!
1) Profitability Ratio Calculator – Calculates Net Profit Margin, Gross Profit Margin, Return on Equity, Return on Capital Employed, Return on Assets and Return on Investment
2) Liquidity Ratio Calculator – Calculates Current Ratio, Quick Ratio, Cash Ratio and Net Working Capital Ratio
3) Efficiency Ratio Calculator – Calculates Assets Turnover, Accounts Receivable and Inventory Turnover ratio
4) Financial Leverage Ratio Calculator – Calculates Debt to Equity Ratio, Debt Ratio, Equity Ratio and Interest Coverage Ratio
5) Market Prospect Ratio Calculator – Calculates Earnings Per Share, Price to Earnings Ratio and Dividend Payout Ratio
How to navigate around our Financial Ratio Calculator App?
App’s navigation bar has links to the home screen and 5 main modules.
By clicking each module the user can explore different financial ratio calculators and can return to the home / main screen through navigation bar at the top of the left corner of the screen.
How our Financial Ratio Calculator App works?
Each module consists of financial ratio calculators related to its module name.
That is for example Profitability Ratio Calculator module offers ratio calculators like Net Profit Margin Calculator, Gross Margin Calculator, Return on Equity Calculator, Return on capital Employed Calculator, Return on Assets Calculator and Return on Investment Calculator.
After the selecting a particular financial ratio calculator, the user must key in the numeric values and click the “Calculate” button to see the end result.
If the input is not keyed in correctly or to key in different values, the user can do by clicking the “Reset” button.
* Constraints in entering the numeric values are:
1. Enter only "Numeric" characters.
2. Minimum 4 numeric characters are required.
3. "Calculate” button is enabled only after all inputs are entered.
4. Results are displayed in a new activity screen with an option to share or view.
Please watch our demo video listed in the store, to get an idea on how to enter the inputs to generate the result.
To learn more about the formulas used in the financial ratio calculators, please visit our website : https://www.profitmarginratio.com/
Disclaimer: This app is designed based on the financial formula used commonly to calculate Profitability, Liquidity, Efficiency, Financial Leverage and Market Prospect Ratios.
App delivers results based on the information entered by the user.
Please use this app for educational and general knowledge purpose only.
This app version is FREE and is supported by ads.
Thank you for your interest and downloading our app and appreciate your valuable feedback.