With repeated learning methods and reflexes, the application helps you master the 3000 most commonly used English words for 30 days.
If the review mode is turned on (which is recommended), the app will prompt you to review learned words in an optimal period in order to help you always remember. The repeat and reflex method will help you learn 3000 words in 30 days and the review mode will help you not to forget what you have learned.
Stay updated to get more words’ s images in the new version, learning with images will help you remember better.
Future versions will include content packages such as phrasal verb, idiom and support more native language.
Make suggestions to help us improve the product, to be able to help you more in your English learning.
3000 Vocabulary app's journey:
- Add Flashcard & Pronunciation
- Fix UI bugs
- Improve vocabulary page design
- Support native language in Vietnamese, Malay, Indonesian, French, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Support Arabic language
- Support Chinese
- Support Korean
- Support Japanese & Bangla
- User can use a list of specific words for learning (custom word list)
- Fix bugs on menu's text language which prevent user from understanding
- Fix pronunciation bugs in some devices
- Add option to choose pronunciation in American English and United Kingdom English
- Present 'Listening training' feature
- Divide word list into the level. Now the user has another option in the curriculum.
- Support Farsi (Persian) & Turkish native language
- New feature: User now can create new words
- User can learn word list divided by word type: Noun, verb, adjective, adverb
- Upgrade pronunciation feature
- Present military levels (in beta testing)
- Support Polish, Urdu, Hindi native language
- Fix bugs & improve some design
Improve Pronunciation Playlist feature
- Play pronunciation in background service
- Play pronunciation even when user exit app and turn off the screen
- Allow play pronunciation with headphone
Update version 3.6:
- Support Tamil, Hebrew, Thai, Russian, Ukrainian, Czech
Update version 3.6.1: Fix bug in learning as the level feature.
Update version 3.7: Support Greek, Telugu, Italian, Kurdish
Update version 3.8
- Support Hungarian, Hausa, Marathi, Bulgarian, Kannada
- Add ‘Shuffle' feature to pronunciation playlist.
- Fixed bugs
Update version 3.9
- Support Uzbek, Malayalam, Myanmar, Romanian, Croatian
Update version 4.0:
- Present 'Quick Practice' feature: Allow user to quickly practice no need to open app
Update version 4.1:
- Fix bugs:
- Annoying 'three stars' effect
- Lack the 'L' character in filter list
- Make it easier to create your own word
Update version 4.2. Support more languages: Norwegian, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Pashto, Sinhala, Nepali, Gujarati, Slovenian, Mongolian, Kiswahili
Update version 4.5:
- Support word's definition in English.
- Fix bugs and improve design