Save your favourite phrases into a list and have them spoken without having to type them in each time. Just choose Menu->Save to save a phrase, and Menu->View Stored Phrases to see your list of favourite phrases.
Options allow you to change the speed, pitch and volume of the speech.
This application requires internet access only to load adverts.
WARNING: The speaker's voice is the one installed in your Android phone and it is not possible to change it! Please don't rate bad this app because of that.
As for language, speed and other options settings please have a look to your system settings (that change on every new Android version).
* Multiple Languages (Internet connection required for some languages)
* Save audio to mp3 format
* Adjustable speech rate
* Adjustable pitch rate
* Adjustable text size
* Different text styles (Some phones may not support some text styles)
Note:- Some languages may not work in your phone depending on your TTS Engine.
Gasser lets you convert text to voice using the Text to Speech engine on your smartphone.
Make your smartphone say anything you want in many languages!
Gasser is a very simple and easy to use app: just add word or phrase to your list and tap on it.
Use Gasser as educational app or just for fun :)
Gasser supports the following languages:
NOTE: Your smartphone must have a Text To Speech engine for Gasser to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play.
Some languages may not work in your phone depending on your TTS Engine.
Supports built-in UK English, US English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish pronunciations. Also supports SVOX Classic or Loquendo TTS for additional accents.
To read web sites aloud: open your phone's browser to the page you want to read, then select "Share page" from the browser menu and click Type and Speak.
Source code is available at:
! Now Text to Speech - SpeakKing Pro (adfree) is available !
New in Version 3.2:
New Languages: Portugese,Brazil,Russian,Polish,English US
New button for direct sending via Whatsapp, new Scroll bar for language Choice.
Howto: All functions are explained in "HowtoUse" section.
- Send your texts as audiofiles (mp3) via WhatsApp, Skype, SMS,Bluetooth etc.
- Save your texts in a list or as mp3 on your mobile. Send them at anytime again via Whatsapp or play them in the right moment to amuse your friends.
- Change tone pitch
- Change tone speed
- Read webpages with the TTS-Voice
- Choose between 12 Languages
- Invite friends to SpeakKing
Requirementes: Android 3.0 or higher + installed text to speech engine.
(most devices have already an text to speech engine, which allows text to voice)
If you have read until here, there is only one last thing to tell: SpeakKing Rocks!
Unofficial Product. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with WhatsApp Inc. WhatsApp Messenger, its name, trademark, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
Worried about battery life? This wallpaper is highly optimized so it uses the same amount of battery as any other regular live wallpaper despite the constant animations.
Now with customizable settings! Now also supports the characters from the Matrix! Try it out by clicking on the "Character set" setting.
You can either set the wallpaper in the Android settings, or click the "Set as wallpaper" option in the app itself.
This project is open source and available at https://github.com/gsingh93/hacker-live-wallpaper. If you use the code in any of your projects all that I ask is that you let me know by email.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me. If the app crashes, Android will ask you if you want to report it or do nothing. Please report it, it helps me figure out what's wrong. Emailing me after reporting it is the best option.
- Version 1.7.0
- Switched build system to Gradle
- Removed HoloEverywhere and ActionBarSherlock librares (reduce APK size)
- Added option to set wallpaper from within app
- Version 1.6.1
- Minor library updates
- Version 1.6
- Added a bit of depth to the animations and added a setting to enable/disable depth
- Version 1.5
- Fixed a settings bug that caused the wallpaper to crash
- Fixed a bug with changing the text size
- Memory optimization
- Added a setting to change the background color
- Version 1.4
- Settings! Finally!
- Fixed a bug that caused a force close after too many screen rotates.
- Memory and performance improvements
- Version 1.3
- Two bug fixes
- Version 1.2
- Major performance fixes
- Duplicate bit sequence bug fix
- Version 1.1
- Fixed for Android 2.2+