IMPORTANT: the watch face is for Android Wear watches only, like the Samsung Gear Live, LG G watch or Moto 360! Samsung Gear 2 and other NON-"Android Wear" watches are not supported.
You can show off your level if you are level 9 or higher.
Checkpoint and cycle countdown are included.
Seconds are displayed live thanks to the octagon.
It displays faction logos, and you can set your own custom faction logo.
If you find any issue, contact us to help fix it. Giving a bad review has never helped fix a bug.
This is a first release, the design may be improved in future releases.
This application is not affiliated in any way with Ingress or Google .inc. Ingress is a registered trademark of Google .inc
Settings: size of the clock, show second arrow on/off, show day of the week on/ off, show month on/off, select primary and secondary colors, show serif typeface on/off, change logo text, horizontal and vertical alignment.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Analog Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
Translation to another languages
Author will happy for help.
A simple, understated design inspired by vintage aircraft instruments.
Time is bound by a grid of horizontal blinds. So minimal.
Who doesn’t like dominos? Now you get to watch them topple over. Forever.
Analog watch face inspired by jet fighter head-up displays. Loading bars indicate minutes and hour completion.
2 customizable colors locked in a never-ending battle.
A simple analog and digital watch face that also features the current date.
3 graphic dials rotate with markers to denote the current time.
2 circles pivot around the watch face as time passes.
60 pyramids flip around with each second whilst the background color slowly changes throughout the day.
Spikey hour and minute hands move around the center as seconds roll by.
Watch as shades of grey slide around. You can choose different background colors using the Android Wear app or on your watch.
A bold hour hand is offset by an elegant minute hand creating a strong, yet understated look.
A beautiful geometric watch face that is in a constant state of motion. The colorway changes each hour too.
A dual time zone face where connected hours, minutes and seconds orbit the center.
Learn more about how we designed these watch faces:
NEW IN THIS VERSION: The new CONNECTED WATCH app enables the watch's activity monitor. Now you can track your steps, high and low activity levels, and better manage your sleep.
The CONNECTED WATCH app puts control of your digital life right on your wrist. Customize notifications you want to receive, at a glance, on the watch face. Manage your home, work and social communications on the go. Control your devices remotely with the press of a button. Monitor your activity levels. And much more!
COMPATIBILITY NOTICE: COGITO and COOKOO watches are compatible with mobile devices that support Bluetooth® Smart technology. The CONNECTED WATCH app supports Android 4.3 and later devices such as Samsung Galaxy series, Google Nexus 4 and 5, HTC One and Max, Motorola G and X, XiaoMi Mi3 and HongMii. For the latest information and updates, please check our tested and verified Compatibility List: www.connectedwatch.com/compatibility.
CONNECTED WATCH APP FEATURES
• Select essential notifications (calls, texts and social media messages)
• Monitor your activity level and count your steps
• Filter your communications and set remote triggers with IFTTT
• Activate your camera remotely with the touch of a button
• Play, pause and skip your music remotely
• Set dual time (ideal for travelers)
CONNECTED WATCH app works with virtually all networks but some country and carrier limitations may apply. If you are on an unsupported wireless carrier or that you face troubles with your COGITO or COOKOO, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product website: www.cogitowatch.com, www.cookoowatch.com
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
- Two styles included : Digital & Analog Watch
- Customizable colors: Change Background Color or Text Color
This is the LITE version of PixelS Watches . Please Buy Pro Version for more features
Pro Version Features
- 24 Watchfaces to choose from
- 10 Digital & 14 Analog Watch Faces
- Custom Background Color & Font Color options available
- Low power mode supported
- AutoRun mode supported (Watch will start automatically on wakeup or pressing power button)
Buy PixelS Watches Pro here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixels.sm2pro
You can use this watch on your Smartwatch . If you get any errors or bugs, please inform us at email@example.com
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smartwatch 2 Clock
Smartwatch 2 Watch
NOTE : YOU NEED SONY SMARTWATCH 2 (SW 2) TO USE THIS APP. ALSO THE LATEST SMARTWATCH 2 APP SHOULD BE INSTALLED TO CUSTOMIZE WATCH FACES.
The app provides a lots of beautiful watch faces for your SmartWatch 2. Has an easy to use interface to browse, chose and install the watch faces of your choice.
All the watch faces works beautifully on your Sony SmartWatch 2 exactly like the stock watch faces. Works even if not connected with host device (Android phone/tablet). All of them are really battery friendly. Works even when the wearable is locked. Clearly legible in sunlight. Makes your SmartWatch 2 look like a real watch.
There are colorful watch faces to chose from, in different shapes like rectangle, circular, oval and custom shapes. Has a good blend of analog and digital faces. Analog faces are rich with beautifully moving second hands.
Steps to use a watch face
From the app install the watch face you liked on your android device.
Select the installed watch faces from the watch face editor of Sony SmartWatch 2 app.
Wait for it to be loaded on the SmartWatch 2
App includes more free watch faces along with a few premium ones. More and more faces are added on each update of the app. So stay tuned for all app updates.
Send your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
And don't forget to rate us 5 stars ;-)
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
"Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2" clock
To use a SmartWatch, you must install this app on your Android smartphone. Use the app to edit settings, enable/disable apps, select watch interface and find apps developed for SmartWatch on Google Play™. When you have installed this app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into LiveWare™ manager.
This is the official application for the Sony SmartWatch. You must install this application to use the SmartWatch device. It allows you to search for new Google Play applications, change settings and enable/disable downloaded apps, change settings for built-in vibrating alert, and much more.
Note: This application will not be visible in your phone’s home screen. Access application settings via Smart Connect (LiveWare™ Manager), or via your phone’s status bar.
With a SmartWatch on your wrist, you'll miss nothing. Your world is at your fingertips with this Android-powered watch.
The Sony SmartWatch features an easy-to-use, ultra-responsive touch display. Finding your way around SmartWatch is super simple. Your world’s just a tap, swipe or press away.
Want to do more with your SmartWatch? Download compatible applications on Google Play. And customize your SmartWatch to make it exclusively yours.
Customize your SmartWatch with your own 20mm wristband. Or wear it using the stylish wristband included. You can even use it as a clip. This ultra-thin Android remote has been designed to impress.
Watch the latest full episodes for free through participating television service providers. Current service providers available on phones and tablets are:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• DISH (new!)
• Midcontinent Communications (new!)
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
• More providers to come
The new HGTV Watch app features:
• Convenient access to the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite HGTV shows and hosts. To watch the latest episodes, log in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
• Subscribe to any show, host, destination or interest; your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available. The Watchlist also holds videos for you to resume watching at any time.
• Up-to-date, full TV schedule.
• Closed Captioning.
ANDROID TV USERS: Watch a large selection of the newest HGTV full episodes on the Nexus Player. Sign into your account from participating TV service providers for full access. Providers are Cox, DirecTV, DISH, Optimum and Verizon FiOS with more on the way soon for Android TV.
HGTV Watch can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at email@example.com.
The Pebble smart watch connects to your Android phone and other Android devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with hundreds of watchapps.
Key Features (require Android 4.0 or newer):
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
• different dazzling colors for your choosing: gold, silver, pink, red, blue, etc.
• digital clock
• analog clock
• seconds counting
• create multiple alarms
• 12-hour or 24-hour mode
• full date format
• option to dim backlight or set it to automatic brightness (may not be available on some devices)
• option for hourly signal
• option for keeping screen awake
• small icons at top of the display that indicate selected options
• supports both portrait and landscape orientation modes
Einstein was wrong. Speed isn't the only thing that can change time. Now there's a watch that can, too. The single-hand-watch by MeisterSinger, a watch that refers to the first days of timekeeping. Its single hand shows the time without pointing to how it flies. And the effect it has on your own perception of time will surprise you once you own a MeisterSinger at your wrist, or at your mobile.
Second version of the Clock! Now with Widget!
The Berlin-Uhr ("Berlin Clock") is the first public clock in the world that tells the time by means of illuminated, coloured fields, for which it entered the Guinness Book of Records upon its installation in 17 June 1975. Commissioned by the Senate of Berlin and designed by Dieter Binninger, the original full-sized Mengenlehreuhr was originally located at the Kurfürstendamm on the corner with Uhlandstraße. After the Senate decommissioned it in 1995, the clock was relocated to a site in Budapester Straße in front of Europa-Center, where it stands today.