Browse and rate popular gluten free products!
Now also try Recipes Beta! Search for and view gluten free recipes from across the web!
It has all you need for a gluten free diet that excludes foods containing gluten. Gluten is a protein composite found in wheat (including kamut and spelt), barley, rye and triticale. A gluten-free diet is the only medically accepted treatment for celiac disease. Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease attacking the small intestine due to the presence of gluten. Dermatitis herpetiformis (DH) is a form of celiac disease in which gluten causes the immune system to attack the skin; therefore a gluten-free diet is essential. People with these diseases are considered gluten intolerant. There is a minority of people who suffer from wheat intolerance alone and are tolerant to gluten. Gluten sensitivity is another reason people will choose to go gluten-free.
We will continue updating this application with new recipes on a regular basis.
• For Members - A searchable Food and Drink Directory listing thousands of products suitable for a gluten-free diet. With scan, search and category listings to choose from, shopping for your gluten-free diet has never been easier.
• For Members – A searchable Eating Out Venue Guide with a range of cuisines and venue types offering food for the gluten-free diet. Use your location services to find venues near you and the app will take you there.
• A Label Guide to help you understand food labelling, support your shopping and help you choose food from the mainstream supermarket aisles.
• A Gluten-free Checklist which guides you through those foods that are gluten-free, those you need to check and those which contain gluten.
• Eating out tips so you can eat more easily using our hints and tips, including questions to ask and things to check to safeguard your health.
• Latest news from Coeliac UK.
• Information about Coeliac UK and how to contact us.
-- On-the-go access to thousands of personal, user-submitted Gluten Free Dining and Travel REVIEWS.
-- Reviews of restaurants, bakeries, markets, hotels/resorts, B&Bs, cruises, and even colleges -- in the U.S. and around the world
-- Map each business and link to their website
-- Social sharing
-- Dedicated pages for chain restaurants offering GF Menus, with links to their menus, locations, coupons, and more
-- near2there reminder service to alert you when you're near one of your "must try" restaurants
-- Calendar with GF events around the country
-- Coupons offered by GF-friendly restaurants
-- Link to recent Gluten Free Travel Blog posts
-- Live Streaming Gluten Free News
-- Community forum for sharing gluten free news with other users
If you can't eat wheat or gluten and you're out and about and need to find somewhere to eat, the Coeliac Map is here to help. Features user-submitted reviews of Coeliac friendly venues around the UK and further afield.
If you know of somewhere great, or somewhere to avoid, please please submit it to the map, either using the android app, or on the website. Share the knowledge you have to help other Coeliacs.
You can search for recipes by name, ingredient, etc. The search feature is under the menu (press the menu key).
Please see the donation version in the market if you wish to support. This version will remain free and complete.
New phones are being release weekly and it is impossible to test with every new model. Please email the developer with any issues. Thanks. Phones known to have issues: HTC EVO 4g, HTC Inspire, HTC Desire HD. I am working on compatibility for these.
If you feel a recipe is not safe, please email the developer with the recipe title and why it should be removed. Thanks.
New features in 2.0.0: Search, add favorites, share, and faster load times
This app allows you to search our comprehensive database of Aussie gluten free businesses by name, food type or location.
- Browse our entire web database quickly and easily from your mobile phone.
- Instantly find a place to eat nearby by pressing "GF Near Me".
- Add GF businesses to your contact book for offline look-up.
- Get directions to your favourite GF restaurants and shops (GPS required).
- Find websites to purchase GF goods online.
"Love the ease of use"
You love eating Kentucky Fried Chicken but you’re on a gluten free diet. Is there anything on their menu that you can eat?
What about your children? The doctor has suggested a gluten allergy might be at the root of some problems. But they’re kids; they like to go to McDonalds, just like all of their friends do.
Don’t deprive yourself or your family when faced with a gluten free diet. There’s just no need for it when you can download Gluten Free Fast Food to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. This handy, quick reference shows you the gluten free options at your favorite fast food restaurants.
Standing in line at your local Dairy Queen, scanning the menu and wondering if there’s anything there that you can eat? Don’t worry, just open up the Gluten Free Fast Food app and you’ll know instantly what they offer that fits your special diet.
Go ahead and enjoy picking up something yummy at Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Subway, Arby’s and a ton of other establishments that you love to frequent. These eateries cater to the masses and also to those, like you, who eat gluten-free. You are a valued customer and more and more places are putting great food on their menu that’s safe for you to eat when avoiding gluten.
You can treat yourself to a Chargrilled Chicken Fillet at Chick-Fil-A, a Low Carb Thickburger at Hardee’s, or Fresh Apple Fries at Burger King. Food doesn’t have to be boring just because it lacks gluten!
Look at some of the features you get in Gluten Free Fast Food:
* Really easy to use, attractive interface
* Find out instantly what gluten-free menu items are available from each of the most popular fast food restaurants
* Always have a handy, ready resource and reference at your fingertips – take it with you when you go out to dine
You may be eating gluten free but you have choices, lots of them. Thanks to this app, you’ll know what and where they are.
Download Gluten Free Fast Food now and treat yourself and your family to a meal out at your favorite eatery tonight.
*Always double-check with food provider; our information comes from their websites, but is subject to change/inaccuracies.
Formerly Gluten-free Finder. Whether you are living with celiac disease, paleo, or curious how you will feel with less gluten in your diet, Enthoose Gluten-free connects you to a constantly growing database of gluten-free friendly restaurants and products throughout the world.
It's important to note that all the locations in the application come from users like you - if there are no spots in your area, please add some! We go through each listing manually so it may take a few days to see your contribution.
* Gluten-free-agram: Take photos of glutenfree venues or meals at locations you go to.
* Activity feed: See what's going on around you. Great for exploring when you travel!
* Interactive map with easy filters to search gluten-free options by restaurant, retailer and indie
* Find events related to gluten-free and celiac lifestyles (powered via Meetup)
* Call a location, get directions or visit a location's website
* Submit tips and share your opinion with fellow GlutenFree Finder users
* Rate the best gluten-free locations and note whether a place has a dedicated menu or is paleo friendly
*Add new gluten-free locations to the database to help grow the best free resource for the community
Enthoose GlutenFree is a work in progress and grows with our community. New features are planned and updated regularly. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you would like to see next. Follow @enthoose on Twitter for the latest news.
Some of the features in our app include:
* Powered by our extensive curated database of gluten-free friendly businesses, NOT a web search
* Database includes not only restaurants, but also bakeries, coffee houses, resorts, grocers, caterers and more
* View businesses on a map or listed by proximity
* Easily search different locations
* You can browse by business type and/or business name
* You can even browse for gluten free pizza!
* You can exclude chains
* You can suggest a business
* Read reviews and ratings by the gluten-free community
* View gluten-free restaurant menus (available for over 12,300+ locations!)
* Call the business on your phone
* View their website
B = Bakery
C = Caterer/Chef
D = Dessert
G = Grocer
H = Hospital
J = Coffee/Java
R = Restaurant
P = For your pet
V = Vacation/Resort
Encuadrado en acciones de RSE (Responsabilidad Social Empresarial), COLPIX Argentina brinda este aplicativo para ser utilizado por quienes lo necesiten.
The Delight Gluten-Free Magazine App offers technologically savvy gluten-free consumers new ways to find recipes and stay up-to-date on the latest gluten-free news and popular trends, whether they are at home, at work or on the go.
Digital subscriptions are fully interactive, oﬀering readers an engaging new way to read the entire publication. Every article, photograph and cooking tip from the print version is included in the digital copy. Additionally, the digital edition features exclusive cooking demonstrations, podcasts, gluten-free lifestyle guides, easy ingredient checklists and fully clickable advertisements from Delight’s partners.
Already a resounding success in its original spanish version thanks to more than 4,000 downloads and after being selected as Featured App by the Apple Store, the long awaited english and Android version has now arrived.
If you are a coeliac, or if you are following a gluten-free diet (paleodiet, paleo diet or paleolitic) this is the app to search, discover and review thousands of venues offering gluten free meals and products in the United Kingdom, Europe, the United States and around the World.
Those of us who are gluten-sensitive or have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease know just how difficult it is when faced with the prospect of dining out with friends and family. This Android App has been designed to make it easier for you to not only find a safe, gluten free place to eat but to easily pick out those items that are Gluten Free.
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
★ The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by cuisine, taste, diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo), nutrition, allergies (dairy, gluten, seafood, and more), cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes for cooking from top recipe sites and from the best food blogs like Chow, Serious Eats, and Steamy Kitchen. Find something that meets your tastes and nutrition preferences in a snap.
★ Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization, sharing of your recipes, and easy view when cooking and shopping.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Personalized Diets
Have a special diet? Are you trying to eat vegan, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have an allergy to peanuts or shrimp? Do you dislike cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes across the web we automatically filter out recipes that don’t match your tastes, allergies, and diets. Simply Yum recipes to easily create diet specific collections in your recipe box.