스투비플래너가 만든 모험가를 위한 여행네비입니다.
도전과 힐링의 유럽배낭여행,
미지의 아프리카 여행,
나를 찾는 인도여행,
여행의 끝 남미여행,
신비한 아시아 배낭여행,
광활한 자연을 느끼는 호주/뉴질랜드여행
혹시 당신도 이런 멋진 모험을 준비중이신가요?
7만명의 모험가들이 함께 여행경험을 나누고 다음 모험을 준비하는
스투비플래너에서 나만의 여행루트와 일정표를 만들고
이 앱에 다운로드 루트와 일정표, 가이드북을 다운로드 받으세요!
인터넷이 없는 곳에서도 내 일정표와 지도를 확인할 수 있으며
광장에서 언제나 다른 여행자들과 이야기 나눌 수 있습니다.
또한 여행중에 앱으로 사진과 리뷰를 정리해두면
인터넷 접속이 가능한 곳에서 자동으로 서버에 업로드되어
당신의 모험이야기를 듣고 싶어하는 많은 사람들과
손쉽게 공유할 수 있습니다.
이 앱을 다운 받기 전에 먼저
회원가입을 하셔야 하며,
웹상의 플래너로 자신의 여행계획을 만든 뒤에,
이 앱을 이용해주세요.
With over 75,000 total downloads, CamperMate will help you navigate New Zealand by showing you the nearest facilities such as free designated campgrounds, public toilets, dump stations, free and paid campsites, petrol stations, public showers, free wifi zones, police stations, hospitals, recycling stations, supermarkets, hostels, real-time road alerts and much more. In fact there are over 14,000 facility locations available on the system, submitted by our government and council partners and travellers, just like you!
Plus we're the only app to guarantee you won't get a freedom camping fine with our information! If you're given a freedom camping fine due to our information being wrong, we'll pay it for you! Check out more details here http://www.campermate.co.nz/freedom-camping-fine-guarantee
You might also like to watch our seven minute driver safety video, which tells you what you need to know! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD-Ml7mMXBg
Start exploring New Zealand today with CamperMate, your handy New Zealand camping and travel app!
Follow us @campermate
* Make sure your device is GPS enabled to find the nearest facilities
* Works in offline mode also
WikiCamps is a dynamic user generated Camping App for New Zealand.
What does this mean? It means all the sites are added, edited and shared by users like yourself!
Wikicamps also works offline with the ability to download all site and user content, as well as a high quality offline map.
Making WikiCamps the biggest and fastest growing resource for locating Camp Sites, Caravan Parks, Backpacker Hostels, Dump Points, Information Centres, Day Stops and POIs. With over 3,000 sites already and growing every day.
And best of all, you will never have to pay for updates.
Each site has loads of information to help you plan your get away from camping prices, activities including swimming, fishing, 4x4ing, pet rules, Wi-Fi hotspots, pricing, toilets, showers and heaps more.
Add and view photos from other happy campers all around New Zealand. So you can see what the camp site is like before you go there.
Rate sites as you go and add them to your own personal favourites list.
With heaps of extra gadgets including at no extra cost:
* Camping Checklist
* Satellite dish pointer
* Chat Forum
* Home Clock
* High Quality Offline Map
• Have historical information read out loud while you drive to a lighthouse
• View maps showing the location of lighthouses in each state
• Transfer GPS coordinates to a navigation app to help you reach a lighthouse
• Record the date of your visit to each lighthouse along with any personal notes
• Track the number of lighthouses you’ve visited by state
• Backup your data on Google Drive and sync it across your devices
• Filter the lighthouses to show only those that interest you
• List and map lighthouses nearest to you
• NEW! Discovery Mode: get automatically notified of nearby lighthouses as you wander around.
Intuitive icons are shown for each lighthouse to quickly help you determine if, among other things, a lighthouse is easily accessible, open for climbing, offers overnight accommodations, has appeared in a movie, and if it is reportedly haunted.
A picture and the history of each lighthouse are available without a data connection, but a data connection is needed to view maps and the full gallery of images.
A few lighthouses not built by the federal government, like those on Grand Lake St. Marys in Ohio, are included in the app, but they are not the focus of the app and should be viewed as bonuses. Coverage of lighthouses in Puerto Rico, a U.S. territory, is also included.
★ About the Author ★
Rob Wallace and his wife Sue are Traverse City, Michigan, residents and enjoy frequent visits to lighthouses. Rob and Sue own a Resort Maps franchise, providing tourist maps for the Charlevoix, Bay Harbor, Petoskey, Harbor Springs and Boyne City areas in northwestern Michigan. Resort Maps has over 100 tourist map locations throughout the United States. Rob's tourist map can be found in over 100 locations throughout northwestern Michigan and online at www.ResortMaps.com (petoskey).
It is our intention to keep this application an active work, with contributions from lighthouse visitors. Please feel free to send family photo's and personnel descriptions of your experience while visiting a Michigan Lighthouse.
This application could not have been completed without the contributions from Jerry Roach, the author of many lighthouse books found at www.lighthousecentral.com Be sure to "friend" Jerry on Facebook and follow him on Twitter.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
It’s free to download and gives you offline access to the latest information about thousands of travel experiences.
Essential New Zealand features:
- Top 10 New Zealand highlights selected by Tourism New Zealand
- Plan and save items into Your Trip to access later and sync your collection with newzealand.com, plus share your favourite finds with your travel mates or friends and family back home
- Must-do experiences for 26 regions and many popular locations
- Photos, descriptions, prices, maps and contact details for hundreds of activities, attractions, accommodation, and information centres
- Once you’re in New Zealand tap 'Near Me' to see attractions within 100km of your location.
For Essential New Zealand Travel Guide Support, go to http://www.newzealand.com/int/utilities/mobile-app-support/
Camping NZ features Offline Maps, so you can find all camping locations, free of restrictions from NZ's poor and expensive internet. This app gives you Freedom!
NOTE — The Offline Maps are detailed files that take time to download. Use a WiFi connection and be patient. You will be rewarded!
* The Official NZ Camping Map
* Full offline capability
* Every legal camping location - Free and Paid
* If it shows on this app, then you are welcome to stay
* From freedom camping sites to full-facility holiday parks
* Save your Favourites
* Filter by Free, Low Cost and Full facility camping
* Full details and rules of each camping location
* Includes all public dump stations
* Shows all i-SITE and DOC visitor centres
* Over 2000 locations
* Backed by over 50,000 independent reviews
- New Zealand In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
The app has history, details, routes, photos and more for New Zealand's Great Walks:
* Abel Tasman Coast Track
* Heaphy Track
* Kepler Track
* Lake Waikaremoana
* Milford Track
* Rakiura Track
* Routeburn Track
* Tongariro Northern Circuit
* Whanganui Journey
We also include a guide to New Zealand birds including audio of their birdcalls.
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No Routes
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Bulkdownload
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
Available map layers:
• Topomaps New Zealand (seamless coverage at scales 1:250.000 and 1:50.000)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing or offroad 4WD tours.
Preload FREE map data for areas without cell service. (Pro version only)
The topographic maps were created by Land Information New Zealand (LINZ).
Topo50 is the official topographic map series used by New Zealand emergency services.
How topographic information is used
Defence planning: New Zealand's defence forces use topographic information for planning military exercises and swapping information with international partners.
Location and routing: Search and Rescue, defence, ambulance, fire service, police and civil defence agencies use topographic information in a wide range of planning and operational situations, from natural disasters to community policing. Usage may involve mobile/field and control room situations, and the combination of topographic information with other data.
Land management: Topographic information is used by local government for regional planning and operations, and by power, gas and telecommunications companies.
In addition, LINZ maps are used for a great variety of purposes by businesses and government departments such as the Department of Conservation, and by recreational users such as trampers and tourists.
All topographic maps have additional labels for better readability at higher zoom scales. Maps are rendered with Atlogis® hillshading to enhance topography.
Topo Map Coverage:
New Zealand and Islands (Antipodes, Auckland, Bounty, Campbell, Chatham, Kermadec, Raoul, Snares and Stewart Islands) at scale 1:50.000 and 1:250.000
Cook Islands (Aitutaki, Atiu, Mangaia, Manihiki, Mauke, Mitiaro, Palmerston, Penrhyn, Pukapuka, Rakahanga, Rarotonga, Suwarrow, Takute) at scale 1:25.000
Tokelau Islands (Atafu, Nukunonu, Fakaofo) at scale 1:25.000
Please send comments and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Live Traffic Cameras from all around New Zealand, including cities such as Auckland, Hamilton,Christchurch, Wellington, Dunedin.
* Choose favourite cameras
* Congestion information for each webcam (if available)
Note: Only shows traffic information from within New Zealand.
Suggestions or feedback? Let us know!
Disclaimer: Traffic information and webcam images are provided by the NZ Transport Agency.
Kws: New Zealand, New Zealand immigration, immigration, immigration New Zealand, travel, visa, app, Immigration new Zealand app, work visa, study visa, work visa New Zealand
- See your domestic and international flights
- Use a flight barcode to collect checked bag tags at a kiosk, gain entry to the Koru lounge (if a member) and board your aircraft
- See up-to-date flight information, for example gate, seat and departure times
- Get notifications for key flight activities, such as check-in opening, and flight boarding commencement
- Share your flight details and add to calendar
- View your Airpoints Dollars™ balance, Status Points, basic transaction history and tier benefits
- Book flights
- Change eligible flights
For any issues or suggestions, please let us know via the “Help & feedback” menu item.
With this app, you can:
- Check your currency balances and move money between your currency wallets
- Add, delete, and set the order of your wallets
- View your OneSmart Account transaction history and set up Transaction Alerts
- Check your Airpoints Dollars™ balance
- Top up Airpoints Dollars for yourself or another Airpoints™ member
- Request a free Virtual Card
- Instantly send money to another OneSmart Account
- Activate a new card to link to your OneSmart Account
- Report your card lost or stolen
- Login with your myairnz username and password
Get smarter now:
- Simply install this app and login using your myairnz username and password and answer your OneSmart security question.
Find out more about the OneSmart App at airnz.co.nz/onesmart-app.
Air New Zealand Airpoints Programme Terms and Conditions apply.
Bank of New Zealand (BNZ) is the issuer of the OneSmart Account. Terms and Conditions and fees apply see airnz.co.nz/onesmart