World Offline Maps company provides you with the amazing vector map mobile application, which allows you to browse maps anytime and anywhere and you don't need to pay for data connections.
No more costly roaming charges when you're abroad. It uses very detailed, high quality, map data from Openstreetmap supported by more than 500.000 users around the world.
• CORE FEATURES:
* It's fast and easy
* No mobile roaming charges
* On-board offline maps - no data connection required for map browsing, address search or navigation
* Complete offline functionality
* Compact maps in a vector data format (means high definition maps with detailed zoom)
* Simply browse maps by dragging and scrolling
• GPS POSITIONING:
* You will always be able to locate where you are with the GPS positioning
* Compass feature shows your orientation on the map
• EXCELLENT ROUTE GUIDANCE:
* World Offline Maps offers offline routing functionality for you
* Calculate routes just in seconds
* Automatic re-routing, in case you miss a turn, application re-routes you automatically
• DESTINATION SEARCH:
* Offline search for addresses
* Search by the exact address or postcode of your destination
* Search instantly by clicking any point on the map and pressing "Navigate to"
• PLACES SEARCH:
* Points Of Interest (POI) search by name available (for example you can search: "UBS Bank", or "Mcdonalds")
* Search POI by category (bars, restaurants, museums, etc.) without internet connection
• KEYWORDS: Auckland, New Zealand, offline, maps, navigation, navi, poi, places, latitude, directions, indoor maps, local search, address, routing, gps, location search, positioning
- EXACT LOCATION
- ALL THE FEATURES OF THE BEACH: type, Attendance, Management, Presence services (bars, restaurants, hotels, rent a pedal boat, etc. ..)
- SATELLITE IMAGES
- NAVIGATION TO THE BEACH
- QUICK FIND INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET
- QUICK SEARCH OF BEACHES
- SAVE FAVORITE BEACHES
- SERVICE IN AREA:
-> AND PIZZA RESTAURANTS
-> BED AND BREAKFAST
- Sharing of the app (from menu)
- Download the beaches of other regions (to play store)
SHORT: Weather update
Available in English and Italian languages
With this app you can give feedback on things that don’t work, things which need improvement and ideas on how to make CBP a better hostel. If you think a picture says more than words, just attach a photo!
The app also gives you vital info on directions, freebies and fun at the hostel.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of some great GeePee discount deals!
Gauteng Travel Guide Features:
• Setup the Gauteng Travel Guide once online and the map become available to use completely offline – NO data costs while you’re out exploring!
• High quality audio information, voiced by locals
• 350+ POIs across Gauteng’s five regions, including the cities of Johannesburg and Pretoria
• Detailed information about each POI, including contact details, opening hours, prices and links for more information
• Built-in search and category filter functionality, as well as detailed maps of areas around Gauteng for ease of travel
Perfect for the independent traveller, the Gauteng Travel Guide is fully produced by the Gauteng Tourism Authority and Tourism Radio®, and encourages you to explore the province for yourself, whether you are an international visitor or a local traveller. Go where you like and the guide goes with you, drawing your attention to attractions, venues and activities, no matter where you are.
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within the Gauteng Travel Guide was accurate at the time of publication, we cannot be held responsible should this prove otherwise or should changes occur. By downloading the Gauteng Travel Guide, the user agrees that no responsibility for the consequences resulting from any inaccurate information shall be incurred on the application or guide publisher and their clients, or on the third parties mentioned therein. All information are subject to change and users are further encouraged to check information directly with the third party establishments should they wish to make bookings. Terms and conditions apply to the GeePee programme and the GeePee specials and these are available on Gauteng Tourism’s website.