★ Share locations with friends.
★ One Touch Location Tracking - find your current address from the notification bar.
★ Save your favorite places on the map.
★ Showing your current location and address on the map.
★ Search for an address.
★ Change the map view either for satellite, terrain or streetview to view any location.
★ Street View (Only for devices running android version of ICS or above).
★ nearby places - find what things you have around you.
★ For viewing an address of any map position simply click on it and a window showing the address will pop up by clicking on more options will be revealed like: saving the position, viewing it on streetview or navigating to it via an external application.
Feel free to email me for any suggestions : email@example.com
User can get many other useful details :
5. Elevation from sea level
6. Lat & Long
User can customize his/her location by selecting the location on Map OR entering the address.
Also can calculate the distance between current location and target location Or any two locations.
Handy app if you want to meet with friends in a public place, difficult address, or let's say somewhere in the park or near a lake where you have picknick.
The application does not work in the background and do not share information about your location without your knowledge. It works only in active mode and with the recipients, which you Choose.
You can export your contact information to such services:
- Google Docs;
Number of services through which you can transfer data depends entirely on what applications are installed on your phone.
* Current location is displayed automatically
* Option to copy the current location coordinates with address
* Ad free application
* Track your position as you move
1. When a person comes to your place first time. You can mark your exact location and help people reach you easily.
2. If someone is running a business and needs to share all its operational units exact locations.
3. Have it on your business/visiting cards along with address.
4. If you love to travel and want to share exact locations of places you have been to.
5. While planning an event when it requires sharing of exact location of a place like birthday parties or meeting locations.
How does it work : A location on map is identified by its Latitude and Longitude. You zoom-in to a location, place a marker on it and click generate ID we receive latitude and longitude of that location and we map it to a location ID. When you share that location ID and someone query for it, we provide latitude, longitude mapped to that location ID and display it on map. An easy way to show people exact location of places on map.
Hope you guys like it. Thanks.
Yes! You may find also sometimes one of the following questions:
Where is my position?
What is the postal code at this location?
What is the longitude?
What is the latitude?
What is the house number? (With unlit streets)
What is the street name?
On all these questions the location app for Android is the right answer.
The data are processed in a matter of seconds via GPS. The longitude and latitude coordinates are sent to a Web service and you will receive your information.
Just press the Refresh - button. In order to maintain position data in motion at the proper level. This might be necessary if you need to find a street or house number in the dark again.
Each position can be sent. Via WhatsApp, email or Facebook to keep your friends up to date.
The position can be viewed on Google Maps.
Each location can be saved. This makes it easier to find later the position.
The stored position will appear in the notifications. Clicking enough and the location app opens again. Especially in foreign cities, this can be a great advantage.
Just click on the tab: "Stored position" and you get a list of all saved locations.
To return to a stored position? No Problem. Just press on the Map - Symbol and Google Maps opens. Now you can easily walk to navigate by car or public transportation to your location.
The location app is translated into 36 languages. Now you can make your foreign friends send their position in their native language.
The Pro version has the advantage that no further advertising will be displayed.
Here again all features at a glance:
Display the street, house number, postcode, city.
Display of longitude and latitude
Indication of the position on Google Maps
Send the current position
Unlimited saving of positions
View the position in the alerts
Navigation with Google Maps
Translation in 36 Languages
Have fun with the app ..... wishes ldevelop.com
This app is the fastest way to tell someone ‘I am here’ and send them your positon.
Imagine the following situation:
I am dining with friends in a new restaurant. Another friend calls and asks me to explain where I am, so he can join us. Instead of trying to explain the location of the restaurant I just take my phone, start the app and wait for it to find my position on the map. I tap on the map to put a flag on the exact location of the restaurant and send the link containing its GPS coordinates to my friend's mobile phone as text message. My friend receives the message and clicks on the link inside. A map of my location opens inside Google Maps (if he has a smartphone) or inside his mobile browser (if he has a feature-phone).
Instead of having to give directions over the phone about my position, having to manually type my address or the GPS latitude and longitude coordinates in a text message or explaining my location with map direction I can simply say ‘here I am’ and send position with one click in this free app.
Share your location on Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, Facebook messenger and many other chat and social networking apps!
The location can be sent as a Google Maps link or as GPS values.
You can choose time or distance to configure the period.
Note: The phone needs to be outdoors so that the GPS can get a fix.
Put your home address and see your movement graph!
You can display periods of up to 30 days at a time.
The app stores all the downloaded data in a database. This data must not be downloaded again later.
It can be shown following diagrams:
- Distance from your home address
To change the date, wipe from the left side of the screen to the inside. Thus, the calendar appears in which you can specify the displayed period.
My Tracks is the best app when you do hiking, climbing, skiing, boat, bicycle, or motorcycle rally, driving and other travel activities.
1. Location: show the phone's location on the map center.
2. Location information: current location's time, speed, altitude and route information can be shown on the mp, the layout can be dragged freely;
3. Route record: the phone's route can be recorded, paused, resumed and saved.
4. Mark: markers can be drawn on the map and can be dragged. A route and its markers can be shared with your friends. Click on a marker and its info window to edit or delete.
5. Route list: all routes can be listed with detailed information.Click on any item to show this route and photos on the map. long press on any route item to delete, rename, share or show speed chart. Each position's speed and time can be shown in a route.
6. Speed chart: blue portion in the middle of the chart represents the routes' average speed.
7. Share: convenient to share a route to your friends, share can be done when saving a route, or long-press a route in the route list.
8. route planning: plan a route to drive along.
9. photo: photos can be displayed along with routes, tap a photo to enlarge.
1. Google Play and Google Map should be installed and upgraded first in your mobile phone.
2. GPS position gets high accuracy and needs much power. When GPS is used, the mobile phone should be put outdoor with a clear view of the sky. It may take several minutes to have a first fix of GPS position.
3. GPS and phone screen are power-hungry, Please keep charging when used.
4. This app can be used worldwide, especially in China mainland.
5. Video function has been moved into a new app "My Tracks Videos", Routes and videos can be recorded and replayed synchronously.
2. My position in the network can use wireless networks and GPS satellites with options select option will be available for normal service.
3. Depending on device or network does not accurately show the data can be.
4. Moved to another location to save your current location automatically calculates the distance you can see.
5. Address, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed and data can be found at a glance.
6. Optionally, to view maps and satellite photos, depending on whether you provide road and traffic status can also be found.
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2
This application is intended for a quick lookup without tracking your position in the background over time in order to save battery power. It works completely offline and can be safely used while roaming. Therefore it's perfect to find a geo cache.
- see the bearing to your target on a compass rose
- keep a list of your favorite targets
- switch between metric and imperial units
- open the map and email your position
- search the GeoNames database for targets
- display of the current speed and altitude
- displays the distance to your target
Ad supported freeware
New (beta): Send a NMEA GPRMC strings to your OpenGTS tracking system with more options than any other application out there! GPRMC is the recommended minimum specific GPS/TRANSIT Data and this app should be the perfrect OpenGTS client.
Create your own back-end and host your location data. Share it in real-time with friends and family. Here are some other user's examples:
Use Backitude to provide the data!! Run this application and automatically improve your Google+ location accuracy and your Google Location History accuracy and rate!
Find your friends and family members' locations automatically by pinging their phone with a simple text message, and the phone will automatically reply with their location, assuming they have installed and enabled this application.
Continuous location detection application (Configure once, enable, and leave running forever!) with the capability and flexibility to sync location data to any number of destinations including: Custom server URLs, on-board internal memory in form of KML or CSV files, SMS relay, and more!
Detect your location and configure what URL you would like to send it to. Or, store it locally as kml and open using any Mapping software capable of loading kml files.
Backitude can detect locations using GPS, Wi-Fi network locations, and/or cell tower triangulation locations. The location detection and data transmission can occur seamlessly and silently in the background of your device. It allows the user to control the updating frequency and accuracy constraints, and allows you and your friends to locate eachother via SMS.
Offline Storage is available to save location values when a data signal is not present, or you decide to save your data usage and upload in bulk at a future time. Sync can initiate when signal becomes available again, or only once connected to a Wi-Fi network, or by manual startup only.
Minimum accuracy constraints and fall-back options ensure that you are only collecting location data you desire to keep. Polling timeouts ensure that you are not wasting battery life trying to achieve an accurate value when GPS or location signal is not available.
Backitude can run at varying time intervals dependent on Mode which is automatically detected: Docked mode for connected to a power supply, Wi-Fi mode for connected to a Wi-Fi network, or Standard mode in any other situation. Backitude is most efficient when no interval is selected and the application relies on "Push Updates" via SMS and Location "Steals" instead of timed polling. "Steals" are location values that are served up by the OS from other applications, such as if the user opens Google Maps and the OS determines the location, Backitude will identify and utilize the data. "Push Updates" will trigger polling via SMS.
Widgets help change settings or operate location detecton on the fly without opening up the settings menus.
With all the new options for sync'ing your data- Backitude will surely have some bugs to work out. Any problems, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If anything else, this is a great app to use as a Lost Phone Tracker. Just enable SMS Push Update with SMS reply, add a secret suffix so not just anyone can find out your location, and let it sit idle until the day when you lose your phone and need a means to track it down, with GPS accuracy.
How to play:
- Touch the screen to start the game
- Only lice must be crushed, each level appear more lice. Lice are always proliferating. More lices = more score !
- Do not touch the soap bubbles (shampoo anti-lices), if this happens you will lose the game.
✔ Real sounds
✔ You can only hear the drum and also the guitar (Harmony) separate for you to study.
✔ Other session - jazz and brazil rhythm (mpb and samba), reggae, rock, funk. (other rhythms can be updated by developer).
✔ You must hit the target and score points.
✔ In the settings you can use the accelerometer or touchscreen
app nickname: CaxirolanDroid
Real sound player
HOW TO PLAY:
shake the mobile.