Search, browse, discover and stream a huge collection of high quality audio. Follow your favorite DJs & presenters to get notified about new uploads.
Mixcloud is the world’s leading platform for on-demand radio, used by DJs including Fatboy Slim, Avicii, Above & Beyond, and radio stations like Absolute Radio, The Guardian Podcasts and NTS Radio.
Our vision is to re-think radio, making it more democratic, personal and social.
Simply enter the mix's URL into the text field and click download.
- !!! Please note, mixcloud mixes do download quite slowly, this is due to mixcloud throttling bandwidth, its not the apps fault! Although I am looking into ways to get round it
- Supports native download method, or using Android's download manager if you have problems.
- Also works with soundcloud!
A simple and easy to use app for downloading most podcasts on Mixcloud.
Just "share" your podcast from the Mixcloud app or your favorite browser, choose the "MixLoader for Mixcloud" app and the download will start after a few seconds. For your notice, sometimes it takes a bit longer to process the request!
I hope you enjoy the app as I did programming it!
By the way, if you start the app normally, you can find the settings menu in the top-right corner:
- Change the download quality of the tracks
- Make it possible to rename the tracks before downloading
- Save the tracks to internal storage or SD-card
- Change the destination folder for the tracks
- Make it possible to add the provided artwork to the downloaded track (Beta status)
- Integrate a small file browser to customize the 'Track folder' option better
- Remote Play/Pause Controls
- Set Renderer Volume
- Seek To time in stream (depends on device capability)
- Multicast - push streams to multiple devices at once
How it works:
- Start the app and select devices where you want the music to be streamed.
- Open My Cloud Player, SoundCloud, MixCloud, YouTube or Vimeo app
- Click Share button on the track/video you want to stream
- Select My Cloud Cast
- Let My Cloud Cast to do the rest for you
- Click Back button to return back to your favorite music app (i hope that's My Cloud Player ;) )
Currently tested software and hardware receivers:
- XBMC - native Upnp remote control support (Windows/Linux)
- Foobar2000 - with upnp component installed (Windows)
- Windows Media Player
- Bubble Upnp/Dlna (Android)
- PS3 and the Sony Bluray Player
- Denon receiver
- Pioneer VSX-832
To be implemented
- Mirror mode from My Cloud Player
This app is still under development so please be gentle with the reviews.
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with traslations, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
This app is created for Djs, clubbers and music lovers who desire to dig deeper and discover what lies beyond the mainstream.
Ralf GUM is one of the highest respected figures in the house music scene for the distinctive qualities in his exceptional productions and DJ-sets.
With a feeling for the vibe, he convincingly at venues all over Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North- and South-America. In autumn 2008 Ralf toured South Africa for the first time with great response and was the first German house DJ who was booked in Botswana and Swaziland...
Ralf is creating music since 1993. He worked with notable artists as Inaya Day, Monique Bingham, Michael Procter or Concha Buika. He released in 2008 his first artist album 'Uniting Music' containing the hit-single “Kissing Strangers”, which was a bestseller in its genre in 2008. Thus it got #1 in the “Top 100 Singles 2008” and the “biggest house track 2008” in the chart of Traxsource...
Next to his productions and remixes for labels like Defected or Tommy Boy and his seducing DJ-sets, Ralf GUM receives as well worldwide plaudit with his own label GOGO Music.
~ This service is NOT authorized for professional use or use in public spaces.
~ We suggest using this application with a WiFi connection. If you choose to use it via your mobile data plan, please check your contract carefully with your service provider to avoid unexpected bandwidth charges.
~ Although designed for this, we can not guarantee the full functioning of mix.dj Pro for 3G Internet because each operator has its own bandwidth limitation policy.
© DigitalDeejay 2012
Enjoy Sandero’s latest podcasts including tracklists and stay updated about new mixes and radio shows.
Sandero's fascination with electronic music like Kraftwerk and Jean Michel Jarre began when he was young. By the time (Acid) House music was emerging in the late 80s, he was active in this music scene.
From 1988 to 1994 Sandero and his brother ran a "pirate" FM radio station 'Radio X-Clusief', broadcasted at 99.6 MHz.
They later joined with The Hague’s well known station 'Radio Centraal 92.2', until 2000 their broadcasts continued under the name 'Radio Centraal 2 FM'. This was a common way of airing music in their hometown, The Hague. The format was a unique combination of Acid, Underground and (Progressive) Trance.
Sandero has been playing Progressive and Trance at local gigs since 2000. He can also be heard globally on Digitally Imported Radio (DI.FM) Vocal Trance channel with his show 'Secret Voices', every first Monday, 20:00-22:00 CET.
Sandero's work is available for free on his website.
✓ On demand high quality audio streams (Frequently updated)
✓ Track listings
✓ Latest news feed
✓ Image gallery
✓ Sandero's social media links and more (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Soundcloud, Mixcloud)
♪ Vocal Trance
♪ Progressive Trance
♪ Chillout Trance
FIT Radio is a web and mobile application that streams DJ-engineered music of all genres designed to AMP YOUR WORKOUT! Download the app and let our DJs do the work for you. FIT Radio provides nonstop, on demand, professional mixed music right to your fingertips. Just Push Play and Go!
Pumping nonstop and original mixes of Top 40, Hip Hop, Rock, House, Indie, Dub Step (and more), FIT Radio is a must for the gym, for the car, and for the party!
With the FIT Radio app, you get:
• Custom mixes made and powered by the hottest DJs in the country
• Nonstop and highly energized music aimed to get you going and keep you moving
• Music that NEVER stops for annoying intrusive ads (unlike other music providers)
• Professional compositions with steady BPM and seamless transitions between songs
• An easy-to-use and fun music app that you can control based on your likes and preferences
• The opportunity to share your favorite mixes and DJs with friends using social networking sites
Due to FIT Radio’s professionally produced mixes, high quality sound, musical variety, and simple usability, FIT Radio was nominated as one of the Top 7 Music Apps in World by readers and voters of Mashable for 2011. Download the free app now to see why so many others claim that FIT Radio is the best way to enjoy music on your Android. FIT Radio is the perfect way to end the search for high-energy music once and for all. Don’t be the last Party Rocker on your block to download the app; after all, everyone is doing it!
FIT Radio: AMP YOUR WORKOUT...and your lifestyle!
“Mashable!” says, “FIT Radio’s mission is a Pandora for gym rats…”
"P90x's Beachbody.com, Chalene Johnson" calls it a “Game changer!”
I love using FIT Radio with my other favorite workout apps: “Nike”, “Women’s Health”, “Men’s Health”, and “MapMyRun”
This workout music app provides the best “free workout music” for my workout no matter what I’m doing: walking, jogging, biking, running, weight training, cardio, muscle building, abs, weight loss routines, recreational activities, cross training, “CrossFit”, Body Building, etc.
FIT Radio plays all my favorite music, like: top 40, hip hop, rock, house, indie, dubstep, alternative rock, country, “party”, electronic dance music (edm), electro house, trance, indie dance, house, hard rock, classic rock, indie rock, 80s, 90s, lounge, etc. I choose it over “mix cloud”, “sound cloud”, “Pandora”, “spotify”, “sky.fm”, “internet radio”, “Mix.dj”, “mixmeister”, “scratch”, “rdio”, “mog”, “iheart radio”, “last.fm”, “shazam”, “slacker”, and all the other “streaming music apps”.
Hassle free downloads without rss feeds or URLs. Just start this free app and start downloading. Use this free podcast downloader to subscribe to podcasts on your Android device. It´s simple, good looking and free.
No need to copy and paste urls of rss feeds. You can follow podcasts by clicking a star or using a gesture.
Features of this podcatcher
+ download shows for offline usage or listen/watch with on demand streaming
+ podcast charts with podcasts in your language
+ podcast search in 165,000+ podcasts (channels)
+ one click subscriptions
+ podcast subscription sync plus OPML export from within the podcast app
+ easy sharing
+ swiping and gestures support
+ Seamless integration with Google Play Music or your favorite media player (like VLC or MX Player)
This podcatcher app is carefully tested on popular devices like Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy Note or Nexus 10 but due to the nature of Android some manufacture specific changes might cause trouble. Please report problems to help us make the best podcast downloader on the market! With version 1 our podcatcher should be at least as good as BeyondPod, Podkicker or AntennaPod.
Download free audiobooks from Librivox, podcasts from BBC, CNN, ABC radio and thousands other radio stations from the U.S. and around the world (Europe incl. U.K., Italy, Spain, Asia incl. Japan, China, Korea, South America incl. Chile, Brazil, Argentina) onto your device. We feature podcasts not only in English or German but also Spanish, Italian, French Japanese, Chinese, Korean and all other languages.
podKatcher is the official podcast software of www.podcast.name and podcast.de It´s free as in beer! So download this podcast app for Android now!
podcatcher, podcast, videopodcast, audiobook, podcast downloader, free, downloads, MP3, video, audio, podcast software, podcast.de, podkatch, podkatcher, podcasts, listen, watch, offline, podcast search, podcast directory, podcast charts, podcast downloads, entertainment, podsearch, OPML, RSS, RSS feed, podcast feed, podcast english, podcast hd, podcasts android
- Mass music download
- Audio tags
- You can choose VK playlist for sync
- Fast download of new music
- Easy sync - VK Music Sync will show you already downloaded music
- Delete downloaded music
- Simple interface
- VK account
- SD card
Music stored in SD-Card/Music/
This player Has the features The Most Commonly used to start a playing very quickly.
The application also allows you to edit its CD covers in ID3 tag files and the data base of android. The jackets come from Google Image, the applciation lets you choose between 8 frames per jacket.
A widget is available and his size is customizable.
- Browse all music files from your smartphone by Artist / Album / Genre / Music
- Add all the music of an artist / album / genre to current playlist
- Edit the current playlist
- Automatic recording of the last playlist
- Saving the playlist with a custom name
- Control over the player buttons or bluetooth headset.
- Alternate color elements
- Choose a color theme
- Choose the number of columns to display.
- Select multiple tracks in the playlist
- Improving the speed of loading artists
- Contact form to suggest improvements
- New icon on the screen to go to the current playlist
- Prompt confirm before closing the application
- Exit the applicaiton with the "Back" button stops the playback, use "home" to reduce
- Complete change drawer navigation
News of version 2.3.1:
- A Widget!
- Russian language
- Spanish language
- One equalizer frequency!
- Improved route caching, data management ...
Russian translation by Glum Tikhon and icons by JF Tolaguera.
mp3 player supports :
MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV,MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC , 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, OTA
1 list by albums , artists , genres , songs , playlists , folders .
2 you can create your own play list
3 integrated mp3 cutter
4 Headset / Bluetooth Controls
5 multiple widget
6 cut your favorite song in an easy way .
Tested formats (depending on your device/Android version, some may not work):
- automatically starts playing where it was stopped last time
- integrated file explorer to add files to playlist
- no automatic scan of the SD card, no reading of audio tags
- possibility to open fles from an external file explorer (tested with "ES File Explorer")
- possibility to read files from network (tested with "ES File Explorer", with FTP and LAN networks)
- reading files from network is sometimes troublesome. If the network connection is interrupted and playing does not resume successfully, add again one of the files to the play-list to reinitialize the connection.
- reading files from network has been tested and implemented using "ES File Explorer", which handles the actual file transfer through the http protocol. If you are using another mean to add your network files to the play-list, chances are that it will not work. If that is the case and you want to functionality to work, please use "ES File Explorer" or send me a message explaining how you are trying to do it so I can improve the application.
- Battery : to keep the system to kill the application when running in background
- Network communication : to access files from network
> Browse and play music by Albums,Artist,Genres,Songs or play from Folder
> Play-list management: supports adding entire songs of album, artist or genres by long-pressing(context menu) to play-list
> plays songs from folders
> Formats supported: mp3, ogg, flac, wma, m4a,aac (provided that your phone supports these formats)
> Podcast: adding new feed, download queuing and podcast player with proper control.
> Equalizer, Virtual, Reverberation and Bass Boost
> Send Audio files by Bluetooth.
> Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
music , MP3 , music player, player, song, podcast, download podcast, sound , audio , voice , podcatcher, equalizer, Bass boost