The new NHS prescriptions app from Treated.com enables you to manage your repeat prescriptions quickly and conveniently, from your smartphone or tablet.
- Simply download the app, then nominate us and register your details.
- When you place a prescription renewal request, we’ll request this from your GP on your
- Once approved, we’ll dispense your medicine and ship it to you from our UK pharmacy.
- Choose from standard delivery (free) or first class delivery (for an additional fee).
- Push notifications help you to stay up to date with the progress of your order.
- Get reminders when your prescription is due to run out.
You can also manage your medications through your patient area. If your doctor changes your treatment plan, you can add new dosages or adjustments to existing items easily.
If you pay for your prescriptions, all you need to pay for is the NHS prescription charge (and first class delivery if you choose that option). Standard delivery (3 working days) is free. If you’re exempt from paying prescription fees, you can also manage this through the app in your patient profile. You can also update your details easily if you’re changing doctors or moving home.
Should you need any help with your order, the app comes with a messaging facility, which connects you directly to our customer care team.
If you’re managing prescriptions for a relative or are a registered carer for someone else, there’s also the option to set up a profile and request repeat prescriptions on their behalf.