- Truth table
- Karnaugh map
- Simplified expression for Karnaugh
- Dual expression
- Canonical form (sum of products and product of sums)
- Circuit diagram (not yet available)
It is flexible in the expression syntax (you can read this rules in the Help section of the application menu):
- Variables name must be composed by one or more alfanumeric characters.
- AND operation (logical conjunction) can be represented by &, && and *.
- OR operation (logical disjunction) can be represented by |, || and +.
- Variables can be grouped by parenthesis () and brackets .
- Variables and grouped expressions can be negated by single quotes ' and exclamations !.
Equation Solver is an app that can solve for one variable in any equation, it is extremely versatile and a must for anyone in school or anyone that deals with equations on a daily basis.
Please note all variables must be lowercase!
+, -, *, /, ^ (exponent), sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, sqrt (square root), abs (absolute value), ln, log
Instead of depending on hard coded formulas, Equation Solver finds the answer through a brute force method. This allows the app to solve for all sorts of problems in a relatively short amount of time!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions/concerns or bugs. Please attempt to contact me before leaving a bad rating to see if I can help.
- None at this time
- Internet is only needed for the advertisement, NOTHING else. This app does not rely on an internet connection to solve equations and can function offline.
(If you have an interest in a $.99 ad-free version shoot me an email at email@example.com)
Logically equivalent to performing a Karnaugh map; implements Quine-McCluskey reduction.
Can handle don't care conditions and produces the most minimal representation of the Boolean function.
Please feel free to contact me with questions/comments and rate it if you enjoy it!
The game features 3 modes: Easy, Medium, and Hard. Try your luck at all three. The game also features mode-independent achievements and mode-based leaderboards.
It is amazing how much your fingers will slip when trying to swipe within the required accuracy!