This app obeys the 12 laws of Boolean algebra.
If you rate less than five stars make sure you leave a comment so i know what i have to add or change to improve the app.
If you find any Bug or have any suggestion, please leave it in a comment or feel free to send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List all the Algebra Formulas
3.Properties of Inequalities
4.Properties of Complex numbers
8.Common Factoring Examples
Add swap in formula page.
Disclaimer:I am not responsible for any incorrect answers as a result of this program
* Fixed case where don't care conditions caused incorrect results. (Thanks to user warma2d for pointing out the problem)
* Added ability to specify don't care conditions to minimize functions even more.
* Fixed bug that resulted in incorrect maxterm expressions.
* Application now removes non-essential redundant terms meaning result obtained is one of the simplest forms of the boolean expression submitted.
* Fixed crash glitch that occurred when minimization should have resulted in 1 or 0
* Fixed case where number of variables exceeded number of letters in alphabet that caused weird looking functions.
* Added vertical scroll bars for cases where output exceeds screen height.
- Truth table
- Karnaugh map
- Simplified expression for Karnaugh
- Dual expression
- Canonical form (sum of products and product of sums)
- Circuit diagram (not yet available)
It is flexible in the expression syntax (you can read this rules in the Help section of the application menu):
- Variables name must be composed by one or more alfanumeric characters.
- AND operation (logical conjunction) can be represented by &, && and *.
- OR operation (logical disjunction) can be represented by |, || and +.
- Variables can be grouped by parenthesis () and brackets .
- Variables and grouped expressions can be negated by single quotes ' and exclamations !.
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Logically equivalent to performing a Karnaugh map; implements Quine-McCluskey reduction.
Can handle don't care conditions and produces the most minimal representation of the Boolean function.
Please feel free to contact me with questions/comments and rate it if you enjoy it!
Considered the best fractions calculator, DLD Calc - Calculator develops and simplifies fractions in the best possible way, saving you a lot of time solving extremely large problems.
It's main feature is resolve fractions by steps simplifying and visualizing the operation in a practice and simple way never seen before.
DLD Calc - Calculator breaks the mathematical restrictions between complex calculus and it's decimal numeric solution.
It's not just another scientific calculator with algebraic and trigonometric operations, but an advanced integer fractions calculator.
You can use it to solve your mathematics problems in your school.
The interface is very simple and easy to use in your phone or tablet.
• Solve complex large fractions operations in steps.
• User friendly interface, very straightforward.
• Basic mathematics.
• Fraction addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Least common denominator.
• Greatest common divisor.
1) In the main screen, write your fractions formula. You can use integer numbers, plus, sub, division and multiplication operations and parenthesis.
2) Once you have wrote your expression, press the "=" button in your bottom right (big blue button) to process de operations.
3) Wait until your resolution is calculated.
4) Once your calculation is done, you can see your resolution solved in steps in your resolution screen and zoom in and out to see it entirely.
5) If you want to go back to the main screen in any moment, you can use your BACK button in your cell phone or tablet to go back.
Perfect app for electro engineers and students.
-Move to SD card
-No limit inputs
Languages: English, čeština, slovenčina
Paid version here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pthandroidapps.mfvypocty
This application is used to calculate a variety of physical or mathematical formulas. Applications also can convert values into different units. Each page also contains a picture and caption. MP calculations are suitable for tutoring and control tasks of secondary school, but definitely it will find other uses. The application is simple, easy and fast.
This solver can really much.
- Circular sector
- Electric power
- Gravitatly energy
- Kinetic energy
- Hydrostatic pressure
- Buoyant force
- Constant linear acceleration
- Rule of Three
School app, solver, calculations, formulae
We are not responsible for possible damages caused by a bad result.
The game features 3 modes: Easy, Medium, and Hard. Try your luck at all three. The game also features mode-independent achievements and mode-based leaderboards.
It is amazing how much your fingers will slip when trying to swipe within the required accuracy!