Learn how your breathing can reduce your stress.
See for yourself the effects of your exercise using an heart rate sensor.
Cardiac coherence is a naturel phenomenon you can learn to activate and master.
Cardiac coherence allows your body to react better during stressful episodes.
Works with the Zephyr Technologies HxM chest sensor, the Berry-Med finger pulse oximeter, or your Android phone/tablet main camera.
La cohérence cardiaque rencontre un succès croissant auprès du grand public et des professionnels de santé. Préalablement appliquée en prévention cardio-vasculaire, elle est de plus en plus utilisée dans les programmes de gestion de la réponse émotionnelle, du stress et de l’anxiété.
Face aux sollicitations stressantes de la vie quotidienne, la cohérence cardiaque renforce l'adaptabilité du système physiologique d’autorégulation pour lutter contre les problèmes psychologiques et physiques, permettant ainsi à l’organisme de maintenir un meilleur équilibre intérieur.
ROLE DU SYSTEME NERVEUX AUTONOME (SNA)
Originaire du cerveau limbique, siège des émotions, le système nerveux autonome permet :
- le contrôle des principaux organes : yeux, cœur, poumons, estomac…
- l’homéostasie : régulation et maintien de l’équilibre et de la stabilité physiologique.
Le SNA est composé de 2 branches agissant de façon contraire comme une balance dynamique :
- le système nerveux sympathique : associé à l’action, il met l'organisme en état d'alerte et le prépare à l'activité.
- le système nerveux parasympathique : associé au repos, il ralentit les fonctions de l’organisme et conserve l’énergie.
Un SNA flexible permet à l’organisme de maintenir l’homéostasie, face aux sollicitations stressantes externes (environnement) et internes (émotions, douleur…). A l’inverse, le manque de flexibilité expose à différentes manifestations somatiques et psychologiques.
Les études cliniques récentes soulignent qu’un SNA rigide s’explique principalement par un moindre tonus du système nerveux parasympathique, aussi appelé tonus vagal.
DIMINUTION DU TONUS VAGAL ET PATHOLOGIES
Ces études montrent une diminution significative du tonus vagal chez les personnes :
- diabétiques, hypertendues, asthmatiques ou encore atteintes de maladies inflammatoires ou douloureuses chroniques ;
- stressées ou présentant une anxiété chronique, une anxiété généralisée, des crises de panique ou un état de stress post traumatique.
Différents mécanismes déclencheurs, aujourd’hui mieux connus, sont en cause : des phénomènes de régulation réflexe entre la fréquence cardiaque, la respiration et la tension artérielle ainsi que des mécanismes neurobiologiques du cerveau liés au stress et aux émotions.
AUGMENTATION DU TONUS VAGAL
Il existe une façon simple et accessible à tous pour agir sur le tonus vagal : la respiration.
L’entraînement régulier au contrôle respiratoire permet en effet d’optimiser ce système réflexe - aussi appelé baroréflexe - reliant la fréquence cardiaque, la respiration et la tension artérielle.
En cas de diminution ou d’augmentation de la tension artérielle, les récepteurs de nos vaisseaux sanguins déclenchent par l’intermédiaire du SNA une accélération ou une diminution de la fréquence cardiaque.
Ce phénomène physiologique régulateur peut être optimisé en respirant à une fréquence de 6 cycles par minute (cpm) : inspiration=4,5 secondes et expiration=5,5 secondes.
Cette respiration lente, régulière et guidée, permet de mettre en résonance les variations dues à la respiration avec les variations dues à l’activité baroréflexe, renforçant ainsi le tonus vagal et maximisant l’adaptabilité du SNA.
Cet état de résonance est appelé cohérence cardiaque.
Le travail de cohérence cardiaque augmente le tonus vagal et renforce la flexibilité du SNA, permettant ainsi à l'organisme de maintenir une meilleure homéostasie et de mieux lutter contre les problèmes psychologiques, physiques et psychosomatiques.
La bibliographie scientifique récente nous en démontre tout l’intérêt pour :
- mieux adapter la réponse émotionnelle face au stress
- prévenir les risques d’infarctus
- augmenter les capacités pulmonaires
- diminuer les troubles respiratoires
- soulager la fibromyalgie
- réduire les douleurs physiques perçues
- améliorer les états dépressifs et l’anxiété
- diminuer l’hypertension artérielle
BioZen was developed as a pilot project to study the feasibility of using smartphones to receive signals from biosensor devices. The National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2) is a Department of Defense organization that evaluates new technologies for telemental health. BioZen represents an approach to mobile monitoring of biosensor devices that may be further developed to support future projects. No further development or enhancements to BioZen are planned.
Using BioZen requires compatible biosensor devices (see listing below). These devices and BioZen are not designed or intended for psychological therapy or medical treatments.
BioZen can display several brain wave bands (Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma) separately, as well as combinations of several bands using algorithms that may indicate relevant cognitive states, such as meditation and attention. BioZen features a meditation module that represents biometric information with user-selectable graphics that change in response to the user's biometric data.
Biofeedback data is recorded in real time, so users can observe relationships between recorded biophysiological data and their behavior. Users' can create notes to document and categorize their recording session. BioZen automatically generates graphical feedback from the recording sessions to allow users' to monitor their progress over time.
Topics include the diaphragm and other respiratory muscles, gas transport, the respiratory control centers in the brain, anatomy and physiology. This app is ideal for medical students and teachers, singers, martial artists or anyone who wants to understand the breath.
For more information visit www.ThreeTreasuresStudio.com
* Searchable index of specialized topics including:
Normal Coronary Anatomy
Anomalous Coronary Arteries
Coronary Artery Aneurysms
Standard Views of Angiography
Coarctation of the Aorta
Femoral Artery Access for Angiography
Radial Artery Access for Angiography
Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
Hemodynamics: Intracardiac Pressures
Hemodynamics: Intracardiac Waveforms
Hemodynamics: Cardiac Output
Hemodynamics: Intracardiac Shunts
Hemodynamics: Aortic Stenosis
Hemodynamcis: Aortic Regurgitation
Hemodynamics: Mitral Stenosis
Hemodynamcis: Mitral Regurgitation
* Searchable database containing more than 30 videos (coronary angiograms, ventriculograms, and aortograms) of both common and rare findings in the cardiac catheterization lab
* Searchable database of over 65 images including hemodynamic formulas, tables, and figures
CathSource provides a detailed overview of important cardiac catheterization and angiography topics, incorporating educational images/videos as well as reviews of pertinent medical literature. CathSource is the ideal application to assist you in understanding and recognizing cardiovascular pathology in the catheterization lab.
Purpose of App:
1) Lower your high blood pressure.
2) Help with insomnia and aid with better sleep.
3) Reduce your daily stress and make you calmer and your life more peaceful
4) Help relieve your stress and depression.
5) Make you more focus for your study and work.
6) Useful in managing headaches and migraines.
7) Slow, deep breathes can also help with pain management.
8) Help you with better mediation.
How to use it:
1) First time users should go through 15 minutes training session to find the most comfortable breathe pace. Cover your back camera lens with your finger completely. You don’t have to cover your LED but should make sure the light is strong enough to help camera to read your pulse.
2) After you know the most comfortable breathe pace, go to settings and set the breath pace to your comfortable level. Also you can set practice timer for your practice session.
3) Use your finger to fully cover phone’s back camera lens. Make sure LED is lighting your finger from side as closer as possible. The detected heart rate should be pretty constant. If you see your heart rate changes too high or too low, you probably didn’t fully cover lens with your finger. If your finger feels too hot, you can use small plastic glass glue to back of your phone to cover your lens and LED.
4) Remember the whole purpose of the practice of deep slow breathing is to achieve coherence with your nerve system through your smooth breath with concentration. Usually it takes a couple minutes to adjust your breath to get to the calm stage.
5) The suggested practice time is two, fifteen minutes session a day to achieve around 200 points. The ideal breath pace is from 5 to 6 breath per minutes to achieve coherence. If you follow the recommended practice time, you should feel and see results after six weeks of practice. Use your breath practice in your daily live.
6) This is not medical device. You needs consult your doctor to change dose or stop your medication if you see your high blood pressure dropping.
The Android phone has to be Galaxy II equivalent or up. The pulse detection is heavily reliant on the camera’s speed and phone’s process power. The application on the App Store for the iPhone is coming soon.
- Use the expert mode to access detailed information on your physical and mental state
- Measure and enhance your concentration and relaxation levels
- Track your results over time
- Share your results via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter
- Compare your results with other users from around the world and compete for a place in world Top 10!
StressLocator (Stress Locator) - find out more about your mental and physical condition. Decrease your stress. Together, your phone camera and our application can measure and evaluate your pulse waves. It is an ideal tool for planning your activities. You can quickly improve your concentration or relaxation level with biofeedback training, having an immediate check of your progress.
Quick results, easy to use. You can test many of the features in the free version. Biofeedback training with breathing exercises will help you to reach concentrated or relaxed state. You have an immediate overview of your progress. The data interpretation is based on deep research, study and analysis of known work in this field.
The application can be found in two versions. StressLocator Free can be downloaded from Google Play for free. It allows you to test our application and it's benefits by trying out many functions, including biofeedback. It has some limits, though. StressLocator Pro is a paid application with several advantages - you get access to the expert view, which includes graphs and precisely measured data, not just a simplified description of your condition; you may view your previous results and compare them; when you use biofeedback to improve your state of mind, you are not limited by time and you can reach much better results. It is also a way to contribute to the developers, for which we are very thankful.
The whole application with its results is based on a wide range of calculations, which precisely determine your condition. The weakest point is the sensor you use for measuring. We strongly recommend the purchase our blue-tooth oximeter sensor. The oximeter offers the best precision and comfort. It also measures your blood oxygenation levels, and so you get the highest possible amount of information. Buy the blue-tooth oximeter sensor here http://www.happy-electronics.eu/shop/home/10-stresslocator-oxi-8594171220081.html. If you purchase the oximeter from our website, you will receive the Stresslocator Pro app for FREE.
FUN WITH RESULTS
We thought it would be fun to anonymously share our results and see where are the lowest or blue-tooth oximeter sensor here http://www.happy-electronics.eu/shop/home/10-stresslocator-oxi-8594171220081.html highest levels of stress. You can compare it worldwide, but also zoom to cities. We are so curious to see the results and find out which is the best place to live. Hope you are too! Check our maps on http://www.stress-locator.com/maps.
Are you competitive? You can easily get into the world Top 10! :) Try breathing exercises, improve your mental condition and score in relaxation or concentration levels. You can repeat the training as many times as you want. You can see the world Top 10 in your application under the button "Contest".
Features include :
From now on Staying Alive (formerly known as "Arrêt Cardiaque" in French on Google Play) goes international and provides user interface in different languages starting with English, Spanish and Italian.
2. AED Map :
- you can locate an AED near you
- you can help grow our database by adding new AEDs (including pictures, availability and contact infos)
3. Emergency Mode
In case of emergency, Staying Alive guides you through the different steps of the survival chain (call emergency, give chest compressions and defibrillate) while it looks for the closest AEDs.
4. CPR Training
Staying Alive also includes CPR training informations including videos on providing chest compression, using an AED,....
5. Social Media
Staying Alive includes Facebook and Twitter APIs
AED list and locations are provided as is by this application. We remind you that user provided data can't be certified. The RMC/BFM association and the EFHE can't be responsible for possible AED location errors.
Si vous êtes ici c'est que vous connaissez son coté positif...
Voici une application pour vous... toutes les heures cliquez sur le papillon et envolez vous au bord de l'eau pour 3 minutes de détentes...
il y au aussi des messages subliminaux à caractère très positifs... que vous pourrez programmer vous même !
Veuillez me pardonner si vous rencontrer des Bug... me le faire parvenir afin que je puisse y remédier... car j'ai mis des jours et des mois pour trouver cette solution... que je souhaites partager avec vous...
Vous ne serrez pas dérangé par votre téléphone... il se coupe durant les trois minutes de détente...
Fonctionne actuellement avec Samsung Galaxy Note II en mode HD en mode portrait ou paysage.
If you find yourself arguing with your partner more frequently than normal; catch yourself side-stepping social events; or perhaps even fostering unrealistic feelings of fear or apprehension, there's a good chance you are experiencing some type of anxiety disorder.
If you or a loved one experience continuous bouts of fear, concern, or apprehension of some unknown event, you need to take a serious look at your situation.
This guide will help you learn how to recognize the symptoms of various anxiety disorders and give you tips and guidance about how to deal with them.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ What is An Anxiety Disorder
★ What Are the Different Anxiety Disorders
★ What Are the Symptoms of Panic Disorder
★ What Are the Symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder
★ What Are the Symptoms of Generalized Anxiety Disorder
★ What Are the Symptoms of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
★ What are the Symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
★ About Agoraphobia
★ Conquer Claustrophobia
★ Your Child and Anxiety Disorders
★ Anxiety Disorder Research
★ How to Know if You Have an Anxiety Disorder
★ Treatment Options - Medication or Therapy
★ Natural Remedies and Self Help Tips
★ How Anxiety Disorders Affect Work, Family and Relationships
Written in plain English, this guide will give you peace of mind by answering those probing questions about how to control anxiety disorder in yourself or a loved one.
Emotions impact every aspect of our lives. If anxiety disorders are left unchecked, the result could be permanent damage to relationships, careers not to mention the overall quality of life.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $16.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
is one of the Buddhist meditations.
meditation Reduces stress.
It also helps promote health and peace of mind.
This application is designed for beginners
- Key Features -
◆When Inhale and Exhale button is clicked;
you can hear the recorded breath Sound by
(*Listen to the sound of breathing helps
in the peace of mind.)
◆Each increase of breathing count,
you can hear a meditation bell(Settings).
◆With the timer function, you will hear
the meditation bell when the set time expires.
◆It is easy to use.
(Each time you click the button,
inhalation and exhalation).
-How to use-
1. Sit on a chair in a comfortable
position, or sit on the floor.
2. Nose or mouth breathing should be fine,
but it is better to breathe through
3. 1 Inhalation + 1 Exhalation will be counted
as one breath and at the moment Of inhalation
or exhalation begins Click the button
4. Count to the number (5 or 7 or 10)
,then begin from 1 again
Ex) If you have set as 1 Count = 5Breath,
Inhalation + Exhalation One,
Inhalation + Exhalation Two,
Inhalation + Exhalation Three,
Inhalation + Exhalation Four,
Inhalation + Exhalation Five
Repeat => Inhalation + Exhalation One, ~ Five
*Every 1count (5,7,10),
you can hear the bells.(Settings)
5. If you are lost in the middle of the counting,
reset and repeat from the beginning.
6. The timer can be set to minutes and
at the beginning and end will ring a bell.
1. Do not try to adjust the
length of breath * the same breath as usual.
2. Do not focus excessively.
3. Close your eyes, or keep your eyes open,
looking at Smartphone But it is better to
close your eyes if possible
4. When you say the number 5(7 or 10)
in your heart,If you can hear the
meditation bell at the moment,
it is very good Even if not so,
there is no problem.
5. Once you get used to meditation
through this application,Without
Smartphone, You can meditate.
6. If you want to know more about breath
meditation There will be many resources
on the Internet (search by breathing
meditation or anapanasati).
7. Wearing headphones, you better concentrate
well and Breath sound is audible.
If Breath sound is interrupted,
no sound can be set in the Settings menu.
Are you stressed sometimes? Would you like to control your nerves before a job interview, an exam, an important date ...? We offer you a way to relax by controling your breathing.
We present you with a relaxing image and a sphere. The idea is for you to put a finger on the sphere and focus on breathing in / out while you slide it up and down, keeping it within the moving panel that guides the inspiration and expiration rate and amplitude.
Breathe application will set the pace, you just have to try to follow it.
Focusing on this simple movement will help clear your mind and will open the door to the benefits of relaxed breathing.
Why move the sphere? To divert the concentration of your mind to this movement and quieten your thoughts. Try it.
You may need a while to get used to relaxed breathing as in the modern world we all tend to hyperventilate because of the high levels of stress in our lives.
Once you get used to relax with this application, you can take your peacefull haven of tranquility on your mobile device wherever you go.
Once you access the application Breathe pressing Menu > Settings you can adjust the pace and depth of the breathing guide, you can also change the background image.
It has a Relax mode, that you can turn on or off at any time, that will make the breathing guide become slower until reaching a relaxed rate.
Added 2 languages: Italian and Portuguese.
Added more backgrounds.
Added option of removing the sphere.
Adapted to honeycomb tablets.
Improved opening time of the app.
Your comments and suggestions are welcome at email@example.com email (we can not reply to comments).
Your daily well-being tool on your Android device: to reduce your stress, to feel better with yourself, to achieve your potentials, etc...
NoStress has breathing exercises:
- abdominal breathing,
- square breathing,
- cardiac coherence.
NoStress has body awareness exercises:
- physical relaxation using muscular contraction-relaxation,
- body scan,
- positive awareness of the five senses.
NoStress has attention mastering exercises:
- unfocusing your attention,
- pain relief and dissolution,
- awareness of here-and-now.
NoStress has will mastering exercises (exercises available in the next releases):
- positive expression of desires and goals,
- will orientation,
- self confidence.
Take it eveywhere with you to practise at your own pace.
BLUETOOTH: to use a bluetooth HxM device
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: to discover available bluetooth HxM devices
WAKE_LOCK: to prevent the android device from going to sleep mode during cardiac coherence exercises
INTERNET: to check license and access Haraweb server to download audio-guided exercises
CHECK_LICENSE: to check license
CAMERA: to use device camera as an HR device
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save HR logs and audio-guided exercises to the external storage