Virtual Mobile Infrastructure is a solution that allows IT managers to host corporate apps and data within a secure mobile operating system on centralized servers. This client application is used to provide users with secure access to a separate securely managed environment on their mobile device.
To get started, all you need is the Trend Micro Virtual Mobile Infrastructure server address provided by your IT administrator.
Trend Micro Virtual Mobile Infrastructure app features:
- Simple and familiar user experience for accessing your corporate workspace provided to you by your company.
- Take advantage of apps provided by your company, without needing to install and manage them.
- Back up and sync your files across your mobile devices and computers, and use the built in tools to securely share files.
- Sign in to the app, and you can access your corporate emails and all your files, without needing to configure or install apps.
- Your data is secure so if you lose your mobile device, your corporate data would still be under protection and available from the Virtual Mobile Infrastructure server.