Businesses everywhere are desperate for vital consumer feedback - and they pay for it. Now, with iSecretShop on your phone, they pay YOU.
iSecretShop gives you access to multiple Mystery Shopping Providers' opportunities. So you can see more of the available secret shopping assignments near you from numerous agencies, not just one! And more are being added all the time! Smartphone technology has revolutionized the industry, made the shopper's job easier and improved the quality, accuracy and speed of the entire process. This is the way mystery shopping should be - register now and see for yourself!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS: Register as an Agent and the iSecretShop app will show you which restaurants, retailers and other businesses in your area are looking for input from "secret shoppers". Secret shoppers are customers who go 'undercover' to give very specific feedback to the owners about the service quality and the customer experience they received. You discreetly complete an evaluation using the ISS application (think Secret Agent: gathering information, taking pictures of messy facilities, beautiful food, etc) then, send it back instantly through your smart phone. When you are finished, you'll get paid (cash, meal and purchase reimbursements, Buy-One-Get-One-Free Coupons and more)!
The iSecretShop app is FREE to you - it is the businesses that pay for the service. The merchants get vital intelligence, you get cash and compensation and the power of having your opinions heard by the decision makers at businesses you frequent.
Download the iSecretShop app and Register as an Agent today.
Sales inquiry is supported via SMS, email and phone calls to MSI-ECS Sales Team.
Pricelist is also now available. Make sure you have a web account to be able to login and download pricelist.
The application can be used for
- Mystery Shopping visits
- Face to face interviews (CAPI)
- Shelf reviews and Price audits (POS)
- Any other data collection method that can benefit from an off-line application.
Here are some features supported
- Offline quota management
- Questionnaire variables
- Synchronizes with server
- Full download questionnaires structure and logic
- File attachments
- Take pictures directly from camera during questionnaire filling
Fully supports any language: Cyrillic, Latin, Asian, Arabic and much more
User interface translated to English, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Hindi, Romanian.
Built for: Android Phone and Tablets version 2.3 and up
Note: you must have a Checker account and an active user provided by your operator in order to use this app.
Contact us for additional details at
Requerimos que una persona ajena a nuestro personal de campo, visite con el carácter de Cliente Misterioso los Puntos de Venta en donde tiene presencia el personal de SUMMA.
SEED se adaptará a rol de tiempos, tiendas y ciudades en dónde hoy tiene presencia el personal de SUMMA, por ello, entregaríamos un listado de tiendas-ciudades por cubrir con una semana de anticipación a la visita de inspección, con un sencillo manual que ofrecerá la información clara y precisa de los puntos que requerimos evaluar a través de sus servicios.
Requerimos que nos conﬁrmen si el envío de esta información entregada con una semana de anticipación, permite implementar el servicio de SUMMA.
Para efectos de cotización por parte de SUMMA, se presentan en este documento, tres ejemplos con la información que requiere su personal para llevar a cabo esta labor.
Por último, solicito su amable apoyo para conocer su propuesta sobre el mecanismo que pudiera aplicar según su infraestructura para: Enviar a SEED Group los reportes de campo y una ó dos fotografía por visita.
Leave behind the late night data entry and mad panic to find your receipts - download the app now and start entering your results on the go!
Do you like shopping, making money, and getting free stuff? Mystery shopping is the process of visiting retail stores, banks, restaurants or any location where customer service is offered and measuring the quality of services, products, and facilities. As a mystery shopper you can benefit from free purchases such as fuel, meals, hotel stays, or items from your favorite retailer. You can earn payment in return for providing feedback on your customer service experiences. The work is casual, and you choose the amount of time you want to commit. Use this app for instant feedback and pick up secondary income while conducting your daily activities.
Improve Customer Satisfaction, Increase Technician Utilization and Boost Service Efficiency with Service Pro® Mobile
Your customers have higher expectations.
Help your field service technicians exceed them.
Field service organizations that empower their service technicians with real time customer, asset, inventory, warranty and other call resolution information consistently outperform their peers because their technicians can complete their work more quickly, and at a higher first time response success rate.
Why Service Pro Mobile?
A more informed technician is more productive! Empower your field service techs with immediate information to get the job done right, on the first call.
• Service Pro Mobile works anywhere - Service technicians can record work in areas with or without wireless network connectivity.
• Service Pro Mobile is easy to use - The mobile field service management features of Service Pro Mobile are intuitively laid out and use the device's native navigation.
• Service Pro Mobile is a seamless extension of Service Pro - Stop wasting effort! Integration with Service Pro® extends world class field service productivity to the field.
• Service Pro Mobile deployment options - On-premise or cloud.
• Service Pro Mobile does work orders and inspections - Technicians that perform work orders and inspections need just one device and just one app - Service Pro Mobile.
• Service Pro Mobile can integrate to your ‘home office’ system – Enjoy company-wide field service automation by using Service Pro Mobile with your home office system, or our own Service Pro system.
What can Service Pro Mobile do?
Service Pro Mobile includes many paperless service management capabilities for field service technicians:
• Service Technician Status
• Important Alerts
• Built-In Text Messaging
• Service Technician Calendar
• Work Order Management:
• Site Contacts
• Site Equipment Assets
• Warranty Tracking
• Technician Time Tracking
• Inventory Tracking
• Asset Inspections
• Service History
• Photo Capture
• Signature Capture
Collections Pro targets cable collections agencies that collect payments and/or equipment from delinquent accounts. Each account has a work order associated with it that gives information about the account, such as address, customer name and account numbers, issued equipment and back balances. Those work orders are assigned to collections technicians on routes. Each work order can have one or more dispositions. The dispositions are actions such as “Knocked on the door and got no answer” or “Collected Payment/Equipment” etc. The technician can set follow up dates in case of no answer, or complete the collections.
The collections process consists of 3 parts and can be any combination of these three:
• Collect Payments
o The back balance is displayed to the technician for the account he’s working on and he fills in how much money he’s collecting along with billing information. No credit card information is collected or stored on the device, but this is used more as an audit trail. After the information is filled in, both the technician and the customer sign their names on the app to confirm the details.
• Collect Equipment
o On the mobile device, you can see every piece of equipment associated with a given account. To collect equipment, you have a few options. You can tap on the list item to mark it as collected, or scan a barcode. If the barcode scanner doesn’t find a match in the list of equipment, the technician can add additional equipment to the account as part of the collection to take care of the scenario “hey I have this cable box, can you take that with you as well?”.
• Perform Disconnect
o Disconnects utilize our robust inspection engine. Each company can fully customize their own inspection to facilitate a disconnect. Be it taking pictures, collecting signatures, checking off work performed, etc., companies can use these optional inspections to keep track of just what was done to complete a disconnect.
The application also has robust GPS tracking capabilities that take coordinates both during set intervals and during certain actions, such as completing a disposition. Collections Pro also has a clock in and clock out system so that technicians are only being tracked when they’re clocked in, and can only perform work when clocked in. This allows the supervisors to monitor productivity and match it against their own time logs to see when a technician actually worked.
MSI’s Collections Pro mobile app is designed to improve cable technician productivity by replacing manual systems in the field and office. A native mobile app which works in connected or disconnected environments, Collections Pro will automate technician field data collection processes through mobile data collection, and automated synchronization with Collections Pro routing and field management in the home office.
Collections Pro includes features for managing the entire cable field collections business process, including equipment recovery, disconnects, payments and more. Mobile app features include:
• Equipment Assets
• Work Orders
• Work Status
• Time Clock
• Billing System Integration
Online browsing of MSI product news and videos
Intelligent shopping navigation
Detailed Specs comparison
Easy downloading of user manuals
Smart power calculator
We’ve made it our mission to pay everyday people real money through their mobile devices for doing work. We’ve paid over $6 million to thousands of “Agents” for doing work with Field Agent. Now we're available on Android!
Jobs are small assignments you can complete at everyday places from your local grocery store to your living room. We’ll pay you for collecting information like photos or product information.
How it Works
1. Download the app, create an account and complete a short profile
2. Browse jobs in the Find Jobs screen to find available jobs near you
3. Accept a job and complete it within the specified time frame
4. Submit your work for verification of accuracy and approval
5. Get paid securely via Paypal or Dwolla
Things to Know
- Jobs typically pay between $2 and $12 each
- Complete screener jobs for an opportunity to get more paying jobs
- When a job has to be denied, we don’t get paid and we don’t use the information (so we hate denying jobs!)
- Many jobs are first come first serve, so check your app often so you don't miss out on jobs near you
Use your smartphone to easily accept credit and signature debit card payments, anywhere you have wireless coverage. The powerful Mobile Pay app is easily downloadable to your Android device, turning it into a mini credit card transaction terminal that performs as a traditional wireless terminal, but at a lower cost.
The Mobile Pay Advantage
• Security – encrypts card data instantly upon swipe (verified compliant with PCI DSS)
• Sturdy card reader – Mobile Pay doesn’t swivel, so you can count on reliable swipes
• Support and service – 24/7 from leading payments experts
What You’ll Need
• Merchant account (new or existing)
• Smartphone with data (service) plan
• Mobile Pay downloadable app
• Mobile Pay card reader
Rooted/Jailbroken devices are not supported due to security risks.
What’s New in Version 2.2
• A faster, easier user interface
• Intuitive transaction flow
• View sales history and issue refunds from the same screen
• New settings – automatically copy yourself on mail receipts; configure tips and sales tax from your phone
• Items Mode: Add items from an inventory to your transactions and receipts.
• SMS Receipts: Enter mobile phone numbers to send receipts via SMS.
• Transaction Description: Descriptions can be added to transactions and receipts.
• Cash Sales: Track and process cash transactions just like credit card sales.
• Transaction Searching: Find transactions by filtering the date, card number, or amount in the sales history.
A complete guide to all of Microchip’s products and development tools with access to datasheets, product details, samples and purchasing of products. This tool also provides access to thousands of Microchip’s application notes and a complete listing of all sales and distribution contacts.
vSphere Mobile Watchlist brings the following key capabilities to vSphere administrators on the go:
EASILY CREATE WATCHLISTS: Search for and select a subset of VMs and hosts from your VMware vCenter Server and/or ESXi inventory to monitor in one or multiple watchlists.
VMs and HOSTS AT A GLANCE: Review the status of selected Watchlist VMs and hosts from your device including state, configuration details, resource usage, health alerts, view of the VM console, and related objects.
DISCOVER: Alerts are linked to pertinent diagnostic information from the VMware Knowledge Base, as well as articles from the Web.
REMEDIATE REMOTELY: Remediate problems directly from the device by powering on/off, resuming/suspending, connecting/disconnecting, or restarting VMs and/or hosts — or for situations where on-site remediation is required, share alert(s) along with recommended solutions in an email to team members back at the datacenter.
vSphere Mobile Watchlist is compatible with Android 4+.
NOTE: A VMware vSphere installation (5.0 and above) is required to use VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist. Access to vSphere infrastructure may require a secure access method such as VPN on a mobile device. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
Support and tips for using VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist are provided via VMware Communities at http://www.vmware.com/go/vspheremobile
Please note that support for vSphere Mobile Watchlist is not available through VMware’s telephone support hotline or Global Support Services.
** American Business Awards 2013 Gold Winner — Integrated Mobile Experience based on user experience and functionality. **
★SIMPLIFY YOUR BUSINESS★
RazorSync connects your office and field workers, giving you tighter control over customer management, cash flow and employees in the field. All your data is stored in the cloud, so it’s always available from wherever you are.
At Just $19.95 per user per month, it’s the most affordable mobile field service software solution you’ll find with all the features you need. No contracts. No hidden fees. No worries. All users start with a FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
★DESIGNED FOR YOU★
RazorSync was built from the ground up for service businesses like yours. RazorSync works well for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Handyman, Landscaping, Repair, Pest Control, Cleaning and many other service-based businesses.
RazorSync’s powerful features include:
• Scheduling and Dispatching — Intuitive drag-and-drop job scheduling makes it easy to schedule jobs and fill in openings in your workers’ schedules.
• Location Tracking — The onscreen map helps you find the closest worker, so you can schedule service quickly, reduce fuel expenses, and resolve customer needs fast.
• Automatic Communication — Automatically notify field workers and customers via text message and email when a job is assigned or appointment is updated.
• Mobile Invoicing — Start your pay cycle sooner by generating and sending professional-looking, branded invoices before you leave the customer’s location.
• QuickBooks Integration — RazorSync seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online and Desktop, eliminating paper work and double entry.
• Attachments — Attach any type of file—text documents, PDFs, photos, videos, signature captures and more—to service requests, work orders and customers for your reference in the field.
• Signature Capture — Capture customer signatures to approve service completion prior to leaving the job site.
• Quotes and Estimates — Create quotes and estimates from the field and email it to the customer with one touch.
• Service Forms — Eliminate paperwork and capture the important information you need, directly on your smart device.
• Recurring Jobs — For customers with weekly, biweekly or monthly needs, scheduling recurring appointments is simple and requires a single, one-time entry.
• Google Calendar — RazorSync effortlessly integrates with your Google Calendar, so your calendar is always up to date.
• Driving Directions — Arrive on time and save on fuel with in-app driving directions† that give your field workers the best route to the job site.
• Payroll Management — Clock in and clock out with the tap of a finger. RazorSync’s payroll report details employee hours and locations for accurate payroll spending.
• Tasks — Need to pick up a new tool or drop off something for repair? Assign small tasks like this to workers when they have free time in their schedule.
• Dashboard — Gain insight and learn how to get the most of your day with a quick summary of your business operations.
• Non-priority Jobs — For service that isn’t urgent, RazorSync lets you assign work with an open deadline, allowing field workers to get to it when time is available.
• And much more!
Schedule more jobs, get paid faster and enhance customer communication — all with RazorSync!
Visit http://www.RazorSync.com for more information and to schedule your FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
†Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease batter life.
From asset management and inventory to environmental observations, field audits, and inspections, Fulcrum can record whatever you need from the field with full support for offline data collection and mapping. Access your live data feed for real time mapping, or export your data and attachments in a variety of standard formats for further analysis. Fulcrum can be used as a standalone location-based data collection platform or integrated with existing services such as GIS and asset management systems.
Customize Your Own Data Collection Forms
- Create your own data collection surveys on the web with our easy-to-use form designer.
- Collect data in standardized formats to your specific needs; save time by replacing paper-based forms.
- Import your own data to update in the field with the Fulcrum mobile app.
- Collect geotagged video or audio for fast, high-quality data collection.
- Scan barcodes and QR codes to easily take inventory and manage assets quickly.
- Geolocate your data using on-board GPS, or link to external GPS units.
Use Online or Offline & Sync with the Cloud
- Sync your custom forms down to your mobile device and push data to the cloud in real-time, or go offline while collecting and sync your data and photos later.
- Attach geotagged photos to your forms.
- Download your imported data to your device to update in the field.
- Generate PDF reports right on your device to print or email.
Share & Collaborate on Data Collection
- Use the web portal to manage field service staff, review collected data, and visualize data on a map to get an up-to-date snapshot of collection activities.
- Share data between mobile collection teams based on customizable roles and permissions you control.
- Assign work to your team members by giving work orders or inspections to specific users.
- Export data in many file formats, including Excel, CSV, KML, GeoJSON, Shapefile, Geodatabase, SpatiaLite, SQLite, and PostGIS.
Form field types include:
- Numeric (with range validations)
- Yes/No answer checkbox
- Labels (for instructions)
- Single & multi-choice pick lists
- SpatialVideo (video w/ GPS tracks)
- SpatialAudio (audio w/ GPS tracks)
- Barcode/QR scanning
- Date + Time
- Address, with autopopulation
- Digital Signatures
- Calculation and formula-based fields
Other mobile features:
- Collect data offline or online
- Fast form data entry on phone or tablet devices
- Conditional field visibility + requirement rules
- Route to assigned inspections w/ driving directions
- Map or list view
- Search & filter data for easier browsing
- Street, Satellite, and Hybrid map layers
- Save offline map layers to the mobile app
- Use your own custom web map services