Dungeon Defense is a tower defense for those who loves tower defense games like robo defense,jelly defense. Dungeon Defenses has many innovative features compared to usual tower defense. You will be able to build uniquely different sentry towers in this tower defense game. Each tower has its own special features like explosive projectiles or to freeze powerful enemies so that other towers may destroy them. There are lots of monsters in the game and some of them have special abilities like flying. Another innovative feature is the use of magic spells. They can be used to summon lightning or create damaging smoke.
If you have any questions or proposals do not hesitate
to contact us via e-mail: email@example.com. Also you can find us on Facebook and Youtube.
Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices!
- Minimum Initial Level
Now you can increase permanently your initial level!
- Menu Forge!
Now you can melt your coins and forge awesome items!!
-Bug fixes and optimizations
-3 new classes
-new map with new enemies
Keep gathering coins, it will be expensive!
- This game runs on devices with NVIDIA® Tegra 3® chip only. You can check devices with NVIDIA® Tegra 3® chip here:
- Please update your firmware/OS to the latest version.
- Please close all open applications when you start the game for maximum performance.
★★ Game Introduction ★★
The heroes of the Renaissance, each with their own agenda, are frantically searching for the blueprint of Da Vinci Machine.
Now you are Rossi, young apprentice to Leonardo da Vinci, and you need to fight against Bart, the corrupt priest.
Please get back the blueprint taken by Bart, and his followers.
And don’t forget that you’re with Aisha, the beautiful assassin from Arabia.
Renaissance Blood THD is a first-person shooter that takes place in the Renaissance era. Developed specifically for the NVIDIA® Tegra 3® chip and the Unreal Engine, this visually stunning action-packed thriller dares to raise the bar for shooting games on all platforms.
★★ Key Features ★★
- Designed specifically to take full advantage of devices using NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core mobile processor with its 4-PLUS-1 quad-core CPU architecture that delivers outstanding performance and amazing battery life, plus a 12-core GPU, to deliver up to 5x the performance of the world's first dual-core processor, Tegra 2.
- Intuitive controls for players of all levels
- Dynamic character lighting and gamma correction for realistic light calculations
- Interactive scene objects using advanced physics simulations
Please note that Galaxy Defender is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Space Invaders, Galaga, Galaxian, Atari or Namco, or any respective partners or subsidiaries.
While on solo zero gravity patrol in galaxy sector 2 space you meet a fleet of alien invaders out to conquer the galaxy and invade Earth space. Help is light years away and your star fighter is the only defense against the alien enemy invasion. As the solo defender of the galaxy you must protect Earth space from these alien space invaders.
Galaxy Defender is built on the KRE Software Galactic Invasion core game engine. What users are saying about this and other Galactic Invasion core games:
This is the best air invaders game. You can resume where you left off. You can save your game. This is way better than the galaxy I was looking for. If you like space invaders games this is the one. The ship get harder and harder to kill. Hours of fun!!!
If you like space invaders or anything close, download this
I love this classic redo of two games that I played back in the day. Space Invaders & Galaga
Does this game bring me back to the days of my hanging out in the arcade rooms! Absolutely love it!
Includes the following features:
• Three different space fighter control systems:
•••o Tilt-based Control. Universal and simplistic control mode. Simply tilt your device to move your space fighter left, right, forward or back. Tap anywhere on screen to fire weapons. Hold and press to engage the weapon auto-fire. Great for one-handed play!
•••o On Screen Control. Control the star fighter with an on-screen joystick and fire button for an old school classic arcade style experience. Configurable for right or left handed players.
•••o Finder Control. Simply drag your ship around the screen with auto-fire enabled. Tap to manually fire.
• 50 levels of space arcade fun with increasingly difficult waves of alien space invaders (25 levels in free version)
• Options to change control modes, manage difficulty, tune graphics, and mute sound allow for a fully customizable gameplay experience (Some options only available in Full Version)
Slidetoplay.com "This game rocks!" 4/4
Build your own castle defense and protect the Knights from the evil Lizardmen!
It’s Siegecraft built from the ground up for TD fans!
After nearly 2 years of peace from the great wars of Siegecraft, the usually reclusive Lizardmen have risen up against the Knights of Freemoi. What is the reason behind this uprising? Where are your allies, the Vikings and Samurai of Freemoi? Discover the answers to these questions and more in SIEGECRAFT DEFENDER!
+ Classic TD game play set in the beautiful world of Siegecraft.
+ Over 1 Million people have enjoyed the world of Siegecraft to date!
+ Dozens of enemies on screen at once, all rendered in amazing 3D!
+ Real-time shadows and pixel shaders for your visual pleasure!
+ 15 unique towers
+ 18 unique units
+ Over 30 levels
+ Over 10 hours of campaign mode
+ Endless single player maps for infinite game play
+ Multiplayer for fun combat against your friends in local hotseat
+ Globally ranked multiplayer matches to prove you are the strategy Master!
Follow @cm_games on Twitter for news and updates!
Also check out Facebook.com/crescentmoongames
- "One of the freshest and most thoughtfully reconstructed RPGs on iOS" - 8/10 Pocket Gamer
- "Deep Dungeons Of Doom Isn’t Just For The Brave; It Should Be Played By Everyone." - Indie Statik
- "Pacey and immediate, Deep Dungeons of Doom offers no-frills, retro-themed fantasy fun." - 8/10 AppSpy
- "Deep Dungeons of Doom follows a path I don’t think I’ve ever quite seen before." - 4/5 148Apps
You’re Going Down! Enter the Deep Dungeons of Doom if you dare…
This game is only for the brave. Dungeons await, each one deeper, each one more perilous and each one more challenging than the last.
You will meet monsters and you will need skill and tactics to defeat them. You will find weird and wonderful treasures along the way. Most will help you, but some might not. You may choose to play as a Crusader, a Witch or a Mercenary – in fact each one might well be required if you are to successfully complete your quest – but knowing when to use each one is something you are going to have to figure out for yourself.
The reward for your endeavours? The Deepest Dungeon of Doom. Never before has such evil existed on such a massive scale. Only the most battle-hardened rogues will stand a chance of making an impact.
The enterprising warriors that stop by your blossoming burg will defeat monsters and earn you money. Conquering dungeons and clearing out hordes of monsters will bag you loot to stock your shops. And if your hamlet flourishes, adventurers will want to set up house and settle down!
Build training facilities like Combat Schools and Magic Labs to hone your heroic denizens' skills and boost your village's Popularity. The more faces that flock to your cause, the bigger the baddies you can beat!
An all-new "Cauldron" feature also allows you to test your alchemic expertise. Toss items obtained from quests or shops into the Cauldron and your armory might receive a rare addition.
No dungeon is too deep! Make your village the crown estate of this bold RPG narrative!
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games.
The game features three unique pinball tables - Wild West, The Deep, and Jungle Style - each with its own genre and mission system. Pinball HD will change your concept of Pinball. You'll be stunned by the degree of realism. This is a REAL Pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics, with or without 3D glasses.
- A wonderful 3D engine with realistic physics that highlights the capabilities of your NVIDIA Tegra device.
- Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
- Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action.
- Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
- Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph 3D glasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
Phone or tablet needs to have internet access when first run or you may receive an error message.
While the iOS version got rave reviews for its stylized manga graphics and quick, bloody gameplay, Samurai II for Tegra based Android phones and tablets delivers even more visual stunning graphics and polished gameplay.
Samurai: Way of the Warrior was featured in Best Games of 2009 by Apple – Samurai II is a true successor, aided by over a year of focused development. Overall production values and vicious action put Samurai II on par with console 3D brawlers. Screenshots don’t do Samurai II justice – the fluid action has to be seen running at 60 frames per second.
But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
★ Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
★ Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
★ Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
★ Improved game play includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
★ RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
★ Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
★ New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
★ Runs at 60 frames per second on all Tegra 2 Devices
★ Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
★ Samurai II is developed on the Unity 3D 3.2 engine, the latest technology available on mobile devices.
★ Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
Follow us on twitter/facebook for news about our games:
Special Thanks To : NVIDIA, Unity technologies, Google
Frantic star wars are ahead of you in this alien shooting game. The Insectus have already prepared for their next wave, with new cunning tricks to shatter you spaceship. Take the lead in the breathtaking star war and become the hero of the universe!
Get ready to blast through 8 huge missions and defeat alien space invaders in the amazing space shooter Star Defender 3. Missiles are just light fun for kids, but here you'll get mines, lasers, nuclear bombs, piranha, parasitron, lightning, insulator, infector, ball lightning and homing lasers!
If you love alien shooting games and glory of the victory, this fast moving space shooter is for you. Warning! Alien attack! Take the space command and begin the star battle of your life!
Star Defender 3 Features:
- The new one-finger control system
- A wide array of alien spaceships with their own unique weapons
- 8 Large missions with a huge Boss at the end of each space battle
- A bonus system, including Time Freeze, Missile Strike, and Immortality
- Over 100 breathtaking levels
- Unique and truly addictive gameplay
“This spectacular space shooter really has quite a bit going for it, and if you happen to be a fan of games similar to Space Invaders then this title will definitely whet your gaming appetite.” – AndroidPolice.com
“For those who enjoyed classic space shooter games, this is a good choice to re-take them.” – AndroidZoom.com
Add drive to your days with more AWEM games:
Star Defender 4 – Eight huge missions to save the humanity and become the hero!
Visit us: http://www.awem.com/
Find us: http://www.facebook.com/awemgames
Follow us: http://twitter.com/#!/awem
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/user/awemgames
- Isometric shooter defence game - combination of action with strategy elements
- 3 different planets - volcanic, desert and arctic
- 48 challenging missions - test experimental weapons, protect buildings, destroy convoys, support allies and more
- 22 technologies - weapons, satellites, towers, walls and other
- 20 enemy types - explosive scouts, teleport tanks, stealth drones, armored cruisers and many more
- 2 secret modes to unlock - hardcore and weaponry
- 4 music themes and almost 40 sounds
- Integrated with Openfeint and Facebook
Colony Defender is an isometric shooter with strategy elements. The main challenge is to defend your mining colonies on various planets against enemy units.
The gameplay includes three planets (volcanic, desert, arctic), each of them is divided into 16 missions (of total 48). You must defend your base against enemy units but often you will face other tasks.
Secure area - here you have to destroy enemy units operating in specific area. In those missions you cannot build any defensive structures.
Destroy convoy - here you have to destroy enemy convoy. You cannot build any defensive structures here either.
Prevent air assault - here you have to defend against flying enemies only and you cannot build walls.
Support ally - here you have to support your ally during attack and sometimes you can use his structures to defend colony.
Survive - here you have to survive enemy attack without building walls and with partly destroyed base.
Test weapon - here you can test prototypes of new weapons (such as tesla coil, magnetic device or gravity cannon). You cannot use standard weapons and satellites.
Test tower - those missions always take place in your base where you can test new types of towers (such as nanorobotic, teleport or mind tower). You cannot build any defence structures.
Protect building - depending of the mission you have to protect laboratory, mine or refinery against enemy units. You cannot build defensive structures but buildings are often protected by walls.
Between missions you can be promoted to a higher ranks and get credits which allow you to unlock sixteen technologies like walls, towers, weapons and satellites and test six secret weapons. You have two economic technologies too.
Walls - these technologies allow you to upgrade your walls. Each of them can absorb attack from specific ground units.
Towers - each of them has various parameters such as range, rate of fire, damage or armor. Additionally, each of them has special skills.
Weapons - Every weapon has its own abilities and weak points.
Satellites - they can be activated during a battle and every satellite covers the whole battlefield. Their main purpose is not to destroy enemies, but support us during the battle.
During missions you will have to handle with various types of enemies such as ground units - truck, scout and tank and flying units - drone, jet and cruiser. Additionally, you can divide those units by their abilities.
Normal - those units do not have any special properties.
Explosive - those units cause additional damage on the wider area, especially against your walls.
Teleport - when attacked those units can teleport themselves into different place.
Armored - those units are almost immune to most weapons.
Stealth - invisible units which can be revealed only by few devices.
Visit our page:
Become our fan on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- Kotaku-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simon’s mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.—Slade’s personal android assistant—SHADOWGUN combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.
☣ CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY! ☣
- Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to date—enemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foes—tactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!
☣ CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS! ☣
- It ain’t just pretty—it’s gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!
☣ LIKE YOUR SCI-FI SOAKED IN BLOOD? ☣
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- The first installment in a major franchise!
- Unlock the detailed “Shadowpedia”, and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!
☣ FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN! ☣
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simon’s deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!
☣ Xperia Play Optimized ☣
☣ Version for Tegra 2, Mali-400, Adreno and PowerVR devices ☣
☣ supports nVidia Shield ☣
☣ supports Moga Pocket and Moga Pro controllers ☣
☣ lowered difficulty when playing on Easy mode ☣
☣ added option to configure move axis for gamepads ☣
☣ fit on screen on small devices ☣
☣ cloud backup for progress safety, for storing gameplay data and achievements ☣
☣ known issues
- gamepad controllers doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy S4
☣ EXPANSION DETAILS ☣
- The story directly follows the events of original Shadowgun
- 4 new levels
- New enemy creature
- New gun
- New type of gaming interaction
- New collectibles
- New soundtrack
- Lot of new graphics, animations and cutscenes
THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
- A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de
99¢ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
- This app is free to download on my website (NO ADS!)
- Please consider donating
- Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices. Visit www.paulscode.com to get involved in development and testing, as well as bug-fixes and FAQs.
In order to avoid potential copyright issues related to game screenshots, I've decided to use only public domain games and demos for screenshots. However, if the app gets pulled from the Market again, you will still be able to acquire future updates for free on paulscode.com.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/paulscode/mupen64plus-ae If any developers would like write access to the repository, please get in touch with me (Paul) on the support forum. If you need help branching the project, just let me know, and I can help you get set up.
XPERIA PLAY OPTIMIZED
- Analog input from the touchpad!
Internet - The internet is used to send crash reports. It does not download viruses, spyware, or ads of any kind, and it does not collect any private information. Normal data rates apply.
Write External Storage - The device storage is used for writing savegames and custom input profiles.
Vibrate - If your device supports it, vibrate is used for Rumble Pak emulation and haptic button feedback
- Transfer ROMs anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
- Browse to them from within the app
- Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
- ROMs must be in .n64, .v64, or .z64 format, optionally in .zip files
HELP, FAQS, BUG-FIXES, GAME BACKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
We miss Flappy Bird too, so a small group of addicted devs at our company worked a few days afterhours to create our own tribute: Floppy Frog. We tried our best to bring the same simplicity and polish as the original and hope you have as much fun playing as we did making it.
Thanks for making a great game Dong Nguyen. If you like this game you should also check out his other games: Ninja Assault and Droplet Shuffle. We also suggest you check out some of our favorite Flappy Bird tribute games: Maverick Bird and FlappyBird.