Sensor Logger also has real-time colour graphs which display the time history of the measurements
from each sensor. Supports sensor data export into plain text and CSV files.
Obtain additional data about the sensor's hardware such as its resolution, delay, power and vendor.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Android 4.2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy SII (Android 4.0.3)
- Asus Transformer Pad TF300T (Android 4.1.1)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace (Android 2.3.6)
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
It only works with AndroSensor version 1.9.3 and later. ***
"AndroSensor Log Collector" is an addon for AndroSensor. It enables the LogView feature in AndroSensor.
To use, open AndroSensor, press MENU and select Logs.
LogView prints out the last ~150 lines of the device system log file, as in logcat.
It also provides and option to save the log in your external memory / SD card, or even mail it as an attachment to anyone you wish.
Saving or mailing the log will give you access to the full log file (usually more than 4K lines).
* The LogView requires READ_LOGS permission which is under "Personal Information" category. This is not looking to get your personal info. It's just that the read logs permission is in the general category of "Personal Information" permissions.
This patch contains the required permission and the code to show the log file in AndroSensor. It doesn't do anything if you don't have AndroSensor installed.
For any kind of issue/problem/question feel free to contact me be email.
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. The new built-in Multi-Sensor Recorder allows you to record up to six kinetic sensors simultaneously.
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. The Multi-Sensor Recorder records multiple sensors simultaneously at a controlled data rate. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
*NOTE* This is a widget only. There’s no launcher icon. To open: Long Press Home Screen > Widgets > My Location
* Reveals the address of your current position.  
* Share your location with your friends when you want to.
* See what’s going on around you via status updates and pictures taken close by.
* View information about your current area via GeoHack.
 GPS may not be available in your area. Make sure you have a clear view of the sky. This app will try to make a best guess.
 Privacy Note: Location is sent to server to determine your address. If you have a phone with the Google logo then the Google server is converting your location into an address.
Keywords: location gps where address widget map around me local photo place zip
Fake SMS and Auto-delete SMS will not work on Android KitKat 4.4
Call Log Management has never been so easy!
With Call Log Monitor you can keep clean the call history from unwanted calls so you don’t have to manually delete call log entries any more.
Creating fake call entries or fake text messages is easy and works on all Android devices.
The complex statistics and the group, sort and search options turn this app into a reliable cost control tool.
A great App to efficiently manage your call log.
Call Log Monitor key features
◆ filter calls and auto deletes Call History based on specific rules (match contact, group or phone number)
◆ filter text messages and auto deletes them from your folders and your message log after read or on receiving
◆ is the only app that displays and deletes message logs on Samsung devices
◆ creates fake call log entries from saved contact or phone number
◆ creates fake text messages to your inbox or sentbox
◆ groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing) – this function lacks on Samsung devices
◆ display statistics for a contact or for all call history
◆ "swipe to call" feature makes Call Log Monitor the best replacement for Android's stock Call Log App
Detailed list of features
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
- delete call log immediately after call ended
- delete text message log on Samsung devices
- automatically delete outgoing text messages (SMS)
- Automatically delete incoming messages (SMS) on receiving or after specified interval
- add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message / call deletion rule
- setting to keep delete records (auto delete vault)
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
- create fake calls into your history
- the only app that correctly displays contact name in your fake call on all devices, including HTCs
- use any contact, number, date, duration
- select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
Fake SMS from anyone to your phone
- create fake text messages
- the only app that correctly inserts message log on Samsung devices
- use any contact, number, date
Custom view, group, sort and search Call History
- very usefull on Samsung devices, groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- sortable call log by date, contact, type or duration
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
Delete all logs for specific contact
- quickly delete all logs from a contact
- very useful feature that lacks on Samsung devices
- either long press a contact / phone number or use the grouping by contact option and then delete the group
- display statistics based on the entire call log or contact’s call history
- export call log to CSV/XML file
- dark/light themes supported
- password protected sensitive settings
- you can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to front again.)
Looking for Infinite Call History?
Try Unlimited Call Log
'where was I?' is an automatic diary, based on your locations. Doesn't your life get so busy that you simply lose track of all the places you've been? Do you promise yourself to keep tabs in your journal but always let it slide after a few weeks? Read on - we have the answer!
'Where Was I?' is a new kind of location tracker that is designed to always run in the background with minimal impact on the battery.
Where Was I? collects interesting stats about all the places you've been! You can point to a place on the map and the date and time where you were last there just pops up. How long where you there? Where did you go next? What on earth did you do two Saturday's ago? In short ... where does the time go and what are you doing with it?
Start using 'Where Was I?' today and get a grip on your life!
This is not a path tracker like 'MyTracks'! The GPS is only turned on at selected intervals.
'Where was I?' keeps your data stored locally! We don't transmit your data anywhere.
Define important locations by long pressing "locations" in the browser. The more information you add, the more interesting the statistics will become.
After installation, please give the app some time to collect locations. It may take a day or two until 'where was I?' unveils it's full power.
- tracks your whereabouts and keeps your data private
- tracks the cell towers you've used
- export your data to google earth
- always on, starts on boot
Please read below for an explanation of the permissions used:
INTERNET: This is necessary for reverse geocoding. (i.e. finding out the address of a location.)
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: location tracking is much faster and far more reliable with wifi switched on. 'where was I?' needs to be able to switch on WiFi while updating the location.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: is used to set the wifi state back.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used to start service if device has been restarted.
WAKE_LOCK: We need to hold a wake lock to reliably track in the background.
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
If you dont understand what the purpose of the app, please don't dl.
Please install at your own risk.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
some android 4.2.x may have problem with the bluetooth stack.
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL, USE "Uninstall" MENU OF THIS APP.
THIS APP IS DESIGNED NOT TO BE EASILY UNINSTALLED IN CASE OF STOLEN
You can control your device via http://www.mobiucare.com
MobiUcare is perfect solution for keeping your smart phone from lost, misplaced, or stolen.
Protect your phone/tablet with most efficient and full featured MobiUcare!
□ NO Sign up required!
You can log in using existing Google account of your Android.
□ FULL featured
√ SIM card change notification
√ Accurate phone locator
√ Screen lock with lost message (NEW Feature!)
√ Wipe out SD card (NEW Feature!)
√ Reset to factory setting
√ Take a picture from your lost phone (NEW Feature!)
√ Record audio from remote (NEW Feature!)
√ Toggle GPS/WIFI/Bluetooth remotely (NEW Feature!)
√ Backup call log & SMS
√ Push a message to phone
√ Control phone via SMS
Locate phone : ## locate password
Siren : ## siren password
Lock screen : ## lock password screenlockpassword
Factory reset : ## wipe password
Reset and format SD : ## wipeall password
Toggle GPS : ## gps password
Toggle WIFI : ## wifi password
Toggle Bluetooth : ## bluetooth password
√ Protect removal of app using password
√ Hide this app from app drawer (no one can find this app)
□ FREE essential features
Core functions which can be are used FREELY
√ SIM card change notification
√ GPS based phone locator
√ Web console access
□ VERY LOW resource usage
It uses network or CPU resource, ONLY when you request location or some commands. So, you don’t have to worry about BATTERY consumption like other apps that monitors Android systems.
You can remotely toggle GPS to preserve battery.
□ EASY setup
Just click twice.
========= Features ==================
If SIM card is changed, you can be notified instantly by email.
In case of lost, misplaced, or stolen,
*** Step 1. Finding Phone
Ways to Find Lost, Misplaced, or Stolen phone.
Don’t worry even you lost, misplaced, or stolen your phone!!
Here is an easy way…..
Using "Find phone" feature, you can get the location of phone on map and then
Make it loud "siren" to locate your phone.
Furthermore you can get a picture from your lost phone.
*** Step 2. Lock screen
If you can’t find phone, you can lock your phone screen to protect your privacy and confidential data by LOCKING PHONE SCREEN command.
Also you can post lost message on your phone.
*** Step 3. Wipe out
Let say “there is no way to get a phone back”. You can still be safe from your privacy and confidential data by Wipe out your phone.
Basically, it will delete all the data on your phone.
Permanently, you can delete all the date on your phone by access “Wipe out” command in case you can’t get a phone back.
========= Note ==================
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL, USE "Uninstall" MENU OF THIS APP.
Visit http://www.mobiucare.com for more information
MobiUcare provider complete and unique features compare to existing apps in market with minimum price.
-Watch real-time data from two sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetometer (compas, magnetic field).
-Watch GPS data: latitude, longitude, altitude and accuracy
-Save data coming from the sensors in the SD card for further use.
-You can choose which sensors to logging data
-You can combine the GPS data with the data from the other sensors
In this version the data from the gps can't be saved alone, you must select another sensor to work with. I'll try to improve this in future versions.
The saved data is Stored in /mnt/SDCARD/sensorDataLogger
Every time a the service is started a new file is created for every sensor to save all the dumped data.
Now you can adjust the period between samples from 0ms dalay up to 1 minute. Note that the 0 is not real it means as fast as possible.
There is an icon in the menu for opening the folder cotaining the saved files. In order to work, you must have installed "OI File Manager" or another similar app.
If the sensor logger is started it will continue to save readings from the sensor even if you leave the app. This, probably, will drain more power from the battery, so be carefull.
In order to stop taking samples from the sensors you have to stop the logging service. It can be done from the app itself pausing the service in the menu or from the list of running services in the system settings.
Feel free to contact me, constructive feedback and suggestions are always welcome.
Hope you feel the app useful.
In future versions I'm planning to add GPS dump in kml or gpx format. I hope it come soon.
This tool is powerful vibration meter tool.
It has the following features:
- shows vibrations in real time
- saves vibration data into SD card (*zip file also supported)
- provides configurable sound alarm that may be used to:
- detect the earthquakes when you sleep
- detect if somebody opens the door when you sleep
It is recommended to use the battery charger when it works for a long time.
If you want to recommend the alarm feature that may recognize earthquake
We will also use this facebook page to keep you informed about the work progress and current activities and plans for the future.
This application comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
New infrared sensor added.
New virtual sensor step detector added.
New virtual sensor step counter added.
Camera detection bugs (force close) solved.
Log report bug corrected.
Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
Several bugs corrected.
Hygrometer sensor added (relative humidity.
4 new "Virtual" sensors added:
-Gravity (Gravity acceleration measure)
-Gyroscope (device angular speed measure)
-Angular Acceleration (Device Orientation relative to a tangent to earth plane coordinate system)
-Lineal acceleration (3 axis acceleration measure without gravity effect).
Added a 2D graphic representation of several sensors.
3D graphis added to several sensors.
Numerical calc. for highest sensors rate.
Several bugs corrected.
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices.
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- Record sensor data to CSV file and automatic send via email.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location and Proximity.
- System log viewer and SMS commands available via addons
- Apps2SD, tablets, and Lollipop supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob). Please purchase the Donate Key to remove ads.
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB zipped. If the sending fails for any reason, it will be retried next time AndroSensor is used. All emails are send from address "email@example.com", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Please be encouraged to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
The source codes are available at "github.com/yigiter".
This application can be used for:
-Getting all information for each sensor (accelerometer, gyroscope, temperature, barometer etc) registered to the device.
-Monitoring these sensor outputs.
-Getting all information for each location provider (network, gps etc).
-Monitoring location provider outputs.
-Monitoring the gps satellite information.
-Logging the data for the selected services (inertial sensors, location providers, gps status).
This application is for developers. It does not assume anything about the existing sensors/providers. Even if a new (virtual) sensor or a location provider is added to the framework by the developer, this application can still be used to monitor (and log) these new services.