SERIOUSLY? No way is this thing worth 10 bucks. Not even .99¢. What does it do exactly? 'Tap twice to move' is actually 'Tap five or six times & it MIGHT move, but once it does, forget about it doing anything other than sitting there while the 'enemy' moves (what enemy?).' It never happens! No thanx.
Really fun and entertaining
They just give you enough to play to make you want to buy the game. I just cant see $10 for this game. The demo is great but the price to me is hard to get around. I might buy it for Christmas.
This is a great game. I got it for PC on sale on Steam, and loved it so I got it here to play on my phone during class. Save yourself the time and just buy the full version. Its like XCom, and challenging enough with 6 difficulty levels to keep you interested for a long time. You can also keep your army and use it on progressively harder difficulties. I had a small problem and contacted the dev, and he responded within an hour and helped me fix the problem. I can't say enough good stuff about this game. If you like turn-based strategy, you should definitely check it out.
Please for the love of every existing thing, please make a sequel and an entire series, thus is probably the best TBS game I've ever played.
Please rate if you like the game :)
* Need help? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org *
v2.6.17 - 3/25/2017
- Added 2 new Faces to the Templar Designer - now pick among 42 faces and helmets!
- Added option in New Game to enable Permadeath for Easy and Normal Difficulties
- Play with Permadeath enabled on any difficulty level!
- Improved timing and handling of Confirm End Turn with 50% unspent AP
- Fixed occasional crash in story scenes