This is the REAL PC version like Turn based strategic game i'm looking for, doesn't like other games which.are for kids only.
I loved pretty much every aspect of this game. The story is neat, there's plenty of tactical shenanigans and strategical game play. You can customize nearly every aspect of your squad via a surprisingly well thought out system. I only have one bit of warning: do not play the optional missions after the main campaign. If you want more, which I did, just start a new game +. The difficulty skyrockets in the optional missions, and you will lose all of your veterans in rapid succession. Also, you can't get out of them once you start them. As you may have guessed, I am stuck in said missions. Though I beat the main game without too much trouble, I may just have to quit, as there is no way to abort a quest once it's started. But other than that, it's good stuff.
I used to play this on my pc when I bought it on Steam years ago. So far it seems that no features are cut from the computer version, and it runs perfect even on my old phone. 10/10 will buy again.
This game is awesome. Can you add an Archer and magician classes
Really great game. Turn by turn make it really easy to use. Great story. I wish the weapons options were easier to compare.
v2.6.45 - 12/29/2017
- Increased range of all Flame Engineer weapons by +1
- Improved display of Talents that cannot be used with weapon setup
- Multiple Ordnance stack when browsing
- Reduced cost of 'Turret Defense' by 25%
- Reduced cost of 'Supply Booster 3' by 10%
- Increased Xeno spawning rates in 'Dread Falcon' map
- Repositioned several spawning sites on 'Extermination Protocol' map
- Moved starting, increased Xeno AI on "Prime: Drop Zone"
- Bearheart Relic grants 16% Critical
Multiplayer Strategy at its best. More fun than chess. Get smarter Play it.