Deep / Intricate / Challenging / Balanced Been waiting on this release since summer. This is a very good turn based tactical game with lots of customizations mainly from the intricacies of loadouts and power ups. Once you wrap your head around the foundation of it all you could easily get lost in the depth this has to offer. I love it plus the A.I. is spot on. Play on normal if you are new and trying to get the hang of things but eventually you will be challenged even on normal. Good bang for the buck too and the in game music is very atmospheric.
Tutorial Text Disappears Too Quickly The tutorial text disappears too quickly, it should be "tap" to remove. Volume doesn't work correctly with Samsung. Also, I don't like limits or being evaluated based on how quickly I blow through a level. "RPG" denotes a certain sense of exploration, which is more my style of play. The game is fun nonetheless and requires a lot of strategy. I prefer Heroes of Steel, though.
Great visuals and sound that enhance your mobile without overheating your device. Plays seamlessly off-line! Ongoing improvements aren't obviously needed but are appreciated. Unique individual episodes throughout. Respect to the godlike Trese Brothers for lending mobile gaming some excellent gameplay and dignity. Happy New Year!
Starhammer 50k The best Warhammer game ever made, and there were a few decent ones for pc back in the day.
Nice but lack of cloud save Good games mechanics, the graphics are fine, story is interesting but... Can we have cloud save please?
Thumbs up Great strategy game.
v2.6.7 - 1/10/2016
- Templar displays Heat that will be reduced at end of turn in status and hover
- Improved Requisition display to make sure current RP always visible
- Fixed bug with Critical % on ranged attacks being too high
- Hovering over Templar now shows active Buffs
- Duration of crippling effects and buffs shown in Templar hovers
- Fixed bugs with hover text overruns
v2.6.5 - 12/28/2016
- New Enemy Type: human sniper fires at long distance, high penetration