Like this game very much.
Brilliant turn-based tactical game.
Haha life got in the way and I am just returning to TBF after 3 months. To a users feedback inspired update, the Trese bros kill it with constant fresh content. You can count on attention to detail and classic RPG joy for the life of your device and beyond. Buy now gamers no-brainer😎
For me it has a perfect balance of depth. Lots of fun in the battlefield, and while there are upgrade and tech tree options in HQ its not so much that you're bogged down spending more time there than blasting Xenos. The Treses hit a home run with this one.
Great game, worth the price. Good developers who continue to support the game with updates and new content. Controls a bit fiddly to begin with but fine if you take care with your taps! Lots of fun to customise and upgrade tech tree and your battleforce, and the gameplay during missions is challenging and rewarding. Well done Trese brothers! I was looking for a "proper" mobile game and I'm glad I've found yours!
Tremendous strategy rpg, best on Android! Why nuke xeno aliens from orbit when you can get into a giant battle mech and take them head on?!
Please rate if you like the game :)
* Need help? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org *
v2.6.15 - 3/19/2017
- Added 2 new Faces to the Templar Designer - now pick among 40 faces and helmets!
- End Turn now requires confirmation if your squad has spent less than 50% of its AP
- Improved Objectives Screen, +SP per Turn from Tact Points now displayed
- Fixed issues with overlapping achievements
v2.6.13 - 2/25/2017
- Added 2 new Faces to the Templar Designer - now pick among 38 faces and helmets!