It's a fun game, but manually controlling your squad every turn can get a bit tedious
The Trese Brothers have come on leaps and bounds since their original Star Traders release. Smooth animation, detailed graphics, great sound design and just so damn playable, from a technical perspective this is their crowning achievement. A detailed tutorial makes sure you're never lost. It's addictive too, with great depth for leveling your Templars. The Skill Tree is massive, and building your squad as you progress through the different mission types is a pleasure. Can't ever imagine being bored of this!
Very good game, it would be useful to reveal more of the game mechanics so better informed decisions can be made.
Amazing, deep tactical and (light) strategic gameplay!
Great turn based strategy with RPG elements. Love it.
Please rate if you like the game :)
* Need help? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org *
v2.6.35 - 8/17/2017
- Armor Swap: Improved Mag-Core Leviathan, but now only for Hydra's
- Armor Swap: Added Mammoth Leviathan, Heavy for Captain, Soldier, Berserker
- Added details about Tact Point defenses damage to RQ tree
- Fixed display of Buffing Attacks in Templar load out screen
- Fixed issues with level intros
- Added library entry about Debuffs