Doesn't seem like much going in, but it quickly becomes quite addicting. The combat is challenging while not being frustrating. There is a huge skill tree to explore. Lots of different classes to try out. If you enjoy turn based tactics games, give this one a try you won't be disappointed.
So for Valentines Day I got a $25 Google play card. I first got Heroes of Steel Elite on sale and now this on sale for $4.99 is a steal. With how much you update your games this is fantastic. I will update this more when I get a little further in
Something between space hulk the board game and fft. Brilliantly simple yet involved enough to enjoy.
Nice old school strategy game. Good replayability
Addictive gameplay and solid replayability, The graphics, if simplistic, are simply awesome. The stories are okay and the intrigues reminiscent of Dune. Brutal difficulty caters perfectly to the needs of the masochist in me. I play this along with Star Traders RPG and Star Traders 4X (both upgraded to Elite version) on my Samsung S5. These three games together verily *are* the 'Unholy Trinity of Timesink'. Amen.
Please rate if you like the game :)
* Need help? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org *
v2.6.49 - 2/15/2018
- Rebuilt Fortify Position Buff from Engineer, reduced to 2 AP - slow but steady
- Added new Giltwing Assault armor for 2H Hammer Paladins, Gear Level 9
- Added new Calvary Assault armor for fast moving Berserks and Paladins, Gear Level 5
- Fixed mismatches in RQ tree, Acrum's Anchor now requires RQ node
- Updated library entries on Supply Points, Leveling Talents
Fight your way to become the ultimate gladiator in this epic new turn-based RPG.