Great game Top ten in the RPG category on play store as far as I'm concerned
Nice work. Keep it up dev.
Years of improvements You can play any game by the Trese brothers and feel as if they truly love their creations and care about their gamer core. It is a mentality lost in todays world of rampant IAPs and a milk-the-player-for-every-penny approach. Been playing HoS off and on for over 3 years now. Every time I redownload I feel as if I have to start fresh. New features, graphics and what seems like an endless story. Now a 4th chapter I can't wait to get to. ST, ST x4 and HOS....what more could an old school gamer need?
Careful bait and switch Great turn by turn tactics, but careful the free part is 15 minutes of play, but broken up by extremely lengthy storyline. After that you need to pay to get the 1st actual level. Bait and switch.
Back to childhood Brilliant version of many classic RPG exploration games, easy to learn
I love the Game
Please Leave a 5 Star Rating if you enjoy this game
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for support
v4.2.39 - 6/24/2016
- Major performance increase to game map, enemy turn, UI responsiveness
- New type of game effect: Increased Critical Dmg %
- Increased Crit Dmg for high AP weapons/spells; 3 AP is +50%, 4+ AP is +100%
- Berserk Rage, Hammer Blow, Smiting Blow, Aimed Shot gain +Crit Dmg
- Items list converted to grid, fixed bug with Fast Movement option
- Improved balance in the Weaver boss
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★