A really Great game. Really challenging until you get your head around the game mechanics, then loads of fun. Never easy though , mess up and you're in trouble. Reminds me of old time tabletop D&D
Great mobile rpg! Cheap as hell, interesting classes, and a lot of content. What's not to love?
Great Game A well-made old school RPG with a perfect interface that plays smoothly on mobile. This is a game you can pick up for a few minutes, or a few hours.
Great offline RPG. Very good graphics, depth of play, ennio morricone style music, responsive developers, value for money.
Targeting Struggling to just select the champions and where I want them to go. Otherwise, it looks nice, and it is fun
Worth the price. Might want to find a how-to before starting. Even so the writing is good and it is reminiscent of Baldur's gate.
Please Leave a 5 Star Rating if you enjoy this game
E-mail email@example.com for support
v4.2.43 - 7/7/2016
- 50% off Dueler, Sorcerer, Rogue and Paladin! Just $1 each
- Sell All button added to stores to quickly unload equip
- Lead character is remembered between combats for Auto-Glom
- Fixed issues with Otherworldly Haven and Tevensa - return to altar to continue
v4.2.39 - 6/24/2016
- Performance increase to game map, enemy turn, UI speed
- New effect: Increased Critical Dmg
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★