I gave the game a chance and really enjoyed it. The gameplay itself was actually much more interesting and fun than the screenshots showed. If you like turn based strategy you should get this game.
This game, the community, and the developers are top notch. If you like rogue/rpg, then give HoS a try!
Tight combat, a surprisingly competent story and charming top-down graphics. Worth supporting.
Throw back to the days of pools of radiance, this reminds me of old school and tweaked with modern interface, it really is great and challenging at times, only at episode 1, looking forward to more, well worth the purchase.
Unbelievable this game's only had five thousand downloads. Its excellent - probably the best rpg I've seen. Complex, well thought through and it looks great as well. Fantastic story too.....
v4.4.16 - 7/31/2017
- Fixed blackscreen crash
- Added abililty to return to Braeyshaulm, Brunehorn, Storm Bastion in late Episode 4
- Fixed issues with crafting some armor, added crafting to E4 war camps
- Fixed crashes with some E4 weapons
- Fixed typos, map spawn bugs, missing portraits in E4
- Improved format of item shop and pawning shop