When content trumps graphics No need for excessive feats of dexterity here - This is turn based. Just a mind for strategy and the ability to enjoy a fun story.
Love it can be a little challenging but good overall
Many hours of play, awesome game.
This just might be my favorite Trese brothers title yet. Trese brothers have kept me entertained over the years with such wonderful games. Each one ends up a finely tuned masterpiece. Im sure I speak for others. Thank you for these wonderful years of awesome gaming!
Old school rogue Great game with depth. I wish there were more equipment options and an easier way to know if you can equip better gear on what. But that's how games used to be. Trial and error.
Incredible game keeps getting better! Great game by great developers and my favorite game by far on Google Play. I've put hundreds of hours of game play into this game and have yet to experience all the content. Incredibly in-depth, challenging turn based strategy rpg. Whether you played before or are new to the Trese Bros games, definitely give Heroes of Steel a run. You will love this game!!
Please Leave a 5 Star Rating if you enjoy this game
E-mail email@example.com for support
v4.2.47 - 8/9/2016
- +Crit Dmg % added to Episode 4 loot drops
- 13 types of powerful bosses now make Cursing Attacks
- New enemy curse effect: Stun reduces hero AP
- Wolfken Shaman, Gloss Spider, Season Rider have Stun Curses
- Bone Golem adds Cursing Attack with Stun
- Ratkin Veterans/Shamans: new attack/buff talents
- Fixed Silver Werewolf in Crag Peak
- Fixed curse displays
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★