At any given point you can find a black woman commenting on another black woman’s hair.
“I love that style, where did you get your hair done?”
“Where did you buy that hair, girl?”
“What products do you use?”
“How do you get your twists outs so defined & popping?”
“How do you get your locs so curly?”
“How many packs of hair did it take to get your braids like that?”
The conversations can be endless.
But now there’s an app for that!
Say hello to Tress, a fun, passionate community of black women from around the world sharing and discovering new hairstyles!
With Tress, you can:
* Discover new hairstyles to inspire you during your next salon visit
* See detailed information about hairstyles including specific products used, name of the salon, and price range
* Filter hairstyles according to category, location and price range
* Bookmark any desired hairstyle for future reference
* Share your favorite hairstyles and get compliments and hair care secrets from our supportive community
Whether you’re rocking a weave, extensions, cornrows, braids,natural, locs, relaxed hair, wig-caps, or anything in-between, Tress is your home for hair inspiration and information.
Download Tress today to discover and share beautiful new hairstyles!
Priscilla, Esther, Cassandra (#TeamTress)