***** "It’s a great idea, combining your lust and gluttony for food into a game, but seriously, this game is just mind blowing... I can’t help but encourage you to buy this game just to get a couple laughs and show your friends." - AppBlitz.net
***** "There’s plenty of humor (of course) in this hard-to-resist and absolutely ridiculous tale of the heroic hot dog... The drawings are done surprisingly well for such a cheesy theme, with more animations than I would expect. Willy’s excitement as he successfully rescues Dottie is priceless." - AppUnwrapper.com
Help Hot Dog Hero, Willy Wiener on his quest to rescue the lovely Damsel in Distress, Dottie Donut from the Evil Donut Magician, Dr. Mephisto Maplebar!
* Simple accelerometer based game play!
* Funny Characters and cut-scenes!
* Challenging Slingshot Bonus rounds!
* Achievements and Star bonuses!
* Special appearance by a monkey, a zombie and the devil!
* You also get a Happy Ending!
"I'm Willy Wiener and I approve this message" - Willy Wiener
"Best Game Ever!" - Willy's mom
"Please buy this game" - Willy's accountant
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on Facebook:
Win ten points each cookie collection and one for each tread platform.
You can take a second jump in the air, but care !!!, if you drop without jumping and cuena as a jump.
- full 48/128k Spectrum emulation
- accurate timing, 100% speed, 50 fps
- high quality 48k and AY-8192 sound
- click&play worldofspectrum.org game browser
- built-in POKE database for thousands of games
- border effects
- .z80/.sna snapshot loading/saving
- .tap/.tzx tape file support
- automatic .zip decompression
- fast native code with openGL hardware-accelerated graphics
Roby kid has lost all Marbles,you must collect all 80 Marbles,and Roby leave your computer.
This is the next version of Lazy Caverns:
Tags: Manic Miner , Jet set Willy , Blagger , Amstrad Spectrum, platform game retro
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler and running at the same speed as a real Spectrum.
* Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
* Includes both physical and touch screen keyboard support.
* Includes NetPlay functionality for playing over local network or Internet.
* Includes WorldOfSpectrum.org software archive browser.
* Supports snapshots (*.sna, *.z80).
* Supports loading from tapes (*.tap, *.tzx files), with authentic tape sounds.
* Supports TR-DOS and a variety of other disk image formats (*.trd, *.scl, *.fdi, *.dsk).
* Supports 128k and Fuller sound chips.
* Emulates Cursor, Protek, AGF, Kempston, and Sinclair Interface II joysticks, using touch screen, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulates Kempston mouse.
* Emulates ZX Printer and other printers.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad, and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
* Supports Xperia Play gaming buttons.
Speccy package itself does not contain any Spectrum programs. You should place your own Spectrum files onto the SD card before running Speccy.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with Speccy. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Spectrum programs.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
Harry is ready to go on holiday but first he must go round his obscenely lavish mansion and collect all his expensive possessions to put in storage out of fear of having his obscene wealth stolen.
The only problem is that after one to many Chateau de Chasselas' he's only gone and left his front door unlocked and all manner of beasties have got in and scattered his possessions within the grounds.
Luckily the security system kicked in and nothing was made off with but it's now gonna be a lot tougher to get everything back!
This is a retro game in the style of Jetset Willy and Manic Miner, a tribute to the dawn of the 8 bit era.
Quite tough for retro novices but the inclusion of a save game feature should help with that.
Due to google forcing home developers to publish their home address for paid apps, I have had no choice but to make this free.
Apologies to those who have already paid.
Minimum specs of a GPU and a 800 x 480 screen required.
If you do find any issues or bugs, please report them via the contact developer button before rating down and I'll be happy to address them.