***** "It’s a great idea, combining your lust and gluttony for food into a game, but seriously, this game is just mind blowing... I can’t help but encourage you to buy this game just to get a couple laughs and show your friends." - AppBlitz.net
***** "There’s plenty of humor (of course) in this hard-to-resist and absolutely ridiculous tale of the heroic hot dog... The drawings are done surprisingly well for such a cheesy theme, with more animations than I would expect. Willy’s excitement as he successfully rescues Dottie is priceless." - AppUnwrapper.com
Help Hot Dog Hero, Willy Wiener on his quest to rescue the lovely Damsel in Distress, Dottie Donut from the Evil Donut Magician, Dr. Mephisto Maplebar!
* Simple accelerometer based game play!
* Funny Characters and cut-scenes!
* Challenging Slingshot Bonus rounds!
* Achievements and Star bonuses!
* Special appearance by a monkey, a zombie and the devil!
* You also get a Happy Ending!
"I'm Willy Wiener and I approve this message" - Willy Wiener
"Best Game Ever!" - Willy's mom
"Please buy this game" - Willy's accountant
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on Facebook:
Roby kid has lost all Marbles,you must collect all 80 Marbles,and Roby leave your computer.
This is the next version of Lazy Caverns:
Tags: Manic Miner , Jet set Willy , Blagger , Amstrad Spectrum, platform game retro
Win ten points each cookie collection and one for each tread platform.
You can take a second jump in the air, but care !!!, if you drop without jumping and cuena as a jump.
· 15 locales and levels: From the swamps to the forests of Louisiana, play through 15 levels in three environments that have new enemies crawling out of every nook and cranny.
· Classic tower defense strategy: Defend your map from advancing enemies with three different tower types: duck blind, tree stand and ATV Garage.
· Use over 40 tower upgrades: Enhance your towers with unique upgrades like hunting dogs, duck decoys and lightning rods.
· Rely on duck calls: Each Robertson has a unique duck call that affects enemies differently, including Willie’s Camo Max call that causes extra enemy damage.
· Defend against wild enemies: Louisiana wildlife including ducks, squirrels, beavers, chipmunks riding frogs, robotic possums, mystical alligators and even powerful mechanical squirrel boss enemies.
· Get the edge: Earn or purchase currency to spend on power-ups you can use in-game, like an explosive Propane Tank that clears the map of enemies.
· Choose your own difficulty: Three difficulty levels and an extra challenging mode will test every player.
· Achievements: Earn achievements and find secrets hidden in each map!
· Endless Mode: Three endless mode maps pit you against the endless waves of bad guys. See how long you can survive, then post it to the leaderboards!
There are three game modes:
- Classic - as described above;
- Co-op - two people can play together. There is another set of baskets on top of the screen that you can use. Co-op levels are much harder than their classic counterparts, so you should not attempt to complete them by yourself. This mode works best on tablets, because you have a larger surface for both of you to move your hands on;
- Versus - two people can play against each other. There are two sets of baskets and two sets of orbs. The orbs of the bottom player are marked with an "X" and those of the top player with a "0". Dropping one of your orbs on the wrong set makes you lose 15 points. There is no longer a score limit: whoever scores more wins, and the next level is unlocked no matter what. Works best on tablets.
Other features include: high quality immersive graphics and sound effects, rich and diverse levels and per-level high scores.
More levels are coming soon, so stay tuned!
Harry is ready to go on holiday but first he must go round his obscenely lavish mansion and collect all his expensive possessions to put in storage out of fear of having his obscene wealth stolen.
The only problem is that after one to many Chateau de Chasselas' he's only gone and left his front door unlocked and all manner of beasties have got in and scattered his possessions within the grounds.
Luckily the security system kicked in and nothing was made off with but it's now gonna be a lot tougher to get everything back!
This is a retro game in the style of Jetset Willy and Manic Miner, a tribute to the dawn of the 8 bit era.
Quite tough for retro novices but the inclusion of a save game feature should help with that.
Due to google forcing home developers to publish their home address for paid apps, I have had no choice but to make this free.
Apologies to those who have already paid.
Minimum specs of a GPU and a 800 x 480 screen required.
If you do find any issues or bugs, please report them via the contact developer button before rating down and I'll be happy to address them.
Get ready to collect more Blubbles, loop the loop, upgrade your skills and abilities, smash enemies, unlock costumes and meet bonkers characters along the way.
"I can see my house from here!!"
> ‘Impossible not to like, stellar production values and solid gameplay.’ - Pocket Gamer
> ‘The game is GORGEOUSLY cute. Try it out.’ - Gizmodo
> ‘Ditch your jetpack, it’s time to ride the psychedelic Whale Trail.’ - Kotaku
> ‘It’s simple and gorgeous. There’s rarely been a better gaming value for money.’ - T3
• Simple and intuitive one touch gameplay
• Upgrade Willow's skills to suit your flying style
• Use 'Treats' while flying for instant bonuses
• Unlock and fly as Willows friends including Wagner the Killer Whale
• Smash the Thunder Bros in 'Frenzy' mode
• Loads of challenging achievements to unlock
• Compete against friends with Google+
• Soundtrack by Gruff Rhys of ‘The Super Furry Animals’
Whale Trail Frenzy is ad-supported but buying any Krill IAP will remove all ads.