Php source code and detailed description of parameters passed below.
Please email me with any issues.. email@example.com
parameters passed to php:
'key' secret key (randomly generated by the app) each log that you create has it's own 'key'
'lat' latitude.. signed decimal (max 6 decimal places)
'alt' altitude (meters)
'batt' battery level (0 - 99) maybe (1 - 100)
'time' time report sent (string)
'speed' speed (meters per second)
'bear' bearing (0 if speed is too slow)
'acc' accuracy of signal (meters)
'src' signal source (GPS satellite, or network based GPS) ('sat' or 'net')
'clear' (always equals 'true')
'delete' (always equals 'true')
If you want to deploy on your server:
bash script to limit file size:
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents from within the App.
* Backups created in XML Format.
* Option to specify the Backup folder.
* Backup format is independent of the Android version so the Call History can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
* Delete Call History on the Phone.
* Email a backup file.
* The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
Android only keeps history of 500 calls, so something like this is a must if you want to keep your call history.
This App needs access to the following:
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To read/write the Call History and also to display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
- Finnish - Thanks to Juhana H.
- Russian - Thanks to Pavel (Павел Миронов)
- Spanish - Thanks to Miguel A. Alvarez
- French - Thanks to Julien Benoist
- German - Thanks to Marc Hillesheim & Jan Allan Zischke
- Dutch – Thanks to Kristof Roels
- Portuguese - Thanks to António Silva
- Italian - Thanks to Oliver Thomas Cervera
- Polish - Thanks to MSZ & MR
- Swedish - Thanks to Björn Lindahl
- Estonian - Thanks to Margus Palu
- Simplified Chinese - Thanks to Thomas Wang
- Slovenian - Thanks to TKL
- Welsh - Thanks to Huw Waters
- Czech - Thanks to Jiri Trcka
- Macedonian (Republic of Macedonia - F.Y.R.O.M.) - Thanks to Vlad
- Turkish - Thanks to Hasan Gök
- Hungarian - Thanks to Kojedzinszky Dániel
- Hebrew - Thanks to s_h
- Traditional Chinese - Thanks to Bernie Huang
- Korean - Thanks to HoeLyn Do (도회린)
- Norwegian - Thanks to Dag Jøran Hanssen
- Danish - Thanks to Jeppe Leth Nielsen
- Romanian - Thanks to Gabriel Peca
- Greek - Thanks to Michael and Dimitrios
- Slovak - Thanks to Richard Antal
- Georgian - Thanks to Temuri Doghonadze
Get Unlimited Call Log: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softrelay.callloginfinit
Call Log Management has never been so easy!
With Call Log Monitor you can keep clean the call history from unwanted calls so you don’t have to manually delete call log entries any more. Creating fake call entries or fake text messages is easy and works on all Android devices.
The complex statistics and the group, sort and search options turn this app into a reliable cost control tool.
A great App to efficiently manage your call log.
Call Log Monitor key features:
- filter calls and auto deletes Call History based on specific rules (match contact, group or phone number)
- filter text messages and auto deletes them from your folders and your message log after read or on receiving
- is the only app that displays and deletes message logs on Samsung devices
- creates fake call log entries from saved contact or phone number
- creates fake text messages to your inbox or sentbox
- groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing) – this function lacks on Samsung devices
- display statistics for a contact or for all call history
- "swipe to call" feature makes Call Log Monitor the best replacement for Android's stock Call Log App
Detailed list of features:
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
- delete call log immediately after call ended
- delete text message log on Samsung devices
- automatically delete outgoing text messages (SMS)
- Automatically delete incoming messages (SMS) on receiving or after specified interval
- add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message / call deletion rule
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
- create fake calls into your history
- the only app that correctly displays contact name in your fake call on all devices, including HTCs
- use any contact, number, date, duration
- select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
Fake SMS from anyone to your phone
- create fake text messages
- the only app that correctly inserts message log on Samsung devices
- use any contact, number, date
Custom view, group, sort and search Call History
- very usefull on Samsung devices, groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- sortable call log by date, contact, type or duration
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
Delete all logs for specific contact
- quickly delete all logs from a contact
- very useful feature that lacks on Samsung devices
- either long press a contact / phone number or use the grouping by contact option and then delete the group
- display statistics based on the entire call log or contact’s call history
- export call log to CSV/XML file
- dark/light themes supported
- password protected sensitive settings
- you can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to front again.)
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues. If you have a request for Language Translations, features or want to report a bug, use the in-app Report Bug/Feedback option or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: While the app itself is designed to use minimal CPU/battery, you can further reduce the CPU/battery use by exiting the app after starting the logging service.
Wondering when and to where your Android apps are connecting across the Internet? Look no further! Network Log is for you!
Network Log monitors iptables-logging to display a real-time list of which apps are making network connections, and provides statistics about those app connections.
★ Real-time log display
The log tab shows the network packets being transmitted and their details such as:
* source and destination addresses/ports
* network protocol and interface
* bytes transmitted
★ Real-time network usage statistics
The Apps tab lists installed applications along with network usage statistics such as:
* total packets and bytes sent
* active network throughput speed in Bps/Kbps/Mbps
* timestamp of last connection
* list of all the unique connections made by each app
* sortable and filterable packets/bytes counters
★ Real-time connection notifications
The statusbar icon's up/down arrows will highlight when upload/download traffic occurs, and the notification drop-down shade displays the connection throughput speed in Kbps.
You can also configure toast pop-up notifications on a per-app basis that will pop-up a temporary notification containing connection details no matter which app you are in.
Click an app in either tab to see time-lines of its connections.
Select the 'Apps Timeline' menu item to see an over-all time-line of all apps.
Adjustable interval from 1 ms to 48 hours for summing data:
* to see each packet, set to 1 ms
* for Kbps, set to 1 second
* for Kb-per-hour, set to 1 hour; etc
Adjustable pinch-zoomable and scrollable graphs.
Requires rooted devices.
Techno Keyboard records silently in a separate location all the sent and received SMS, all the incoming, outgoing and missed calls and all the typed text (using our keyboard). Can be used to watch kids' phones.
***PLEASE READ BEFORE USING OR RATING THE APPLICATION***
KeyLogger. (requires to enable the keyboard)
Call Logger. (background auto run)
SMS Logger. (background auto run)
Localization of the mobile when event occurred
Sending periodically log by mail
After installation, set the admin password.
In order to access the logs, write the password in the "test text field" in the application parameters then click the menu button.
Root not necessary.
Please report issues.
This app is an open source project, hosted at http://code.google.com/p/android-log-collector/
Log out! signs out all* the accounts including your Google account!
So: USE THIS APP ONLY IF YOU KNOW YOUR GOOGLE PASSWORD (and any other important account names and passwords)* . Log Out! can't retrieve the passwords once you press the Log Out button.
Android is saving accounts and passwords automatically, without asking the user. Android apps remain logged in even after restarting the device.
When other people use your device they are automatically logged in to your applications with your username., including apps like Google Play, email, Facebook, Twitter, dropbox, meetup and skype.
Use this app to log out all the accounts, so that people without the passwords won't log in to applications in your name.
* Skype logout requires root
* Does not log out whatsapp and viber (mail me if you think it should)
* Although LogOut! worked on our tests to log out of accounts from the above apps, LogOut! can't and does not guaranty to log out all of your accounts, including the ones listed above. It depends on the apps,accounts and permissions you have and may change with the apps versions. You are advised to check periodically on which of your accounts Log Out! works.
* LogOut! will not be responsible in any way for any damage caused from logging out an account or from failing to log out an account.
* LogOut! does not (and will never) try to read passwords or any personal information of an kind.
* Ads Supported - We try to make the ads as non-obstructive as possible. We hope you will find few ads that interests you enough to click it, earn us some pocket money to keep improving this product.
Do you want to know who calls you more and who talks to you more?
Do you want to back up your call history?
Here is a simple yet powerful app to manage your call logs.
Call Statistics: Can sort the calls in the call history on the basis of call duration, putting higher duration calls above in the list.Can sort the calls on the basis of number of calls, putting higher number of calls higher in the list.It displays a list with graphical bar, showing how much time did you spend on call with each caller in descending order
Call Log Search: Search the call logs using name or with just an alphabet of that name, this application will help you find details out of long call history easily.Search any number or name in call history just with few digits. That’s way you can even find numbers you got call but you couldn’t remember call time.
Auto Backup:This application can also keep the backup of your call log for future reference.Can automatically create backup on daily, weekly, after two weeks or monthly basis.
Delete logs:Can delete unwanted call log.You can select the logs to delete; it can be Received, Dialed or All.
Restore:You can restore the logs you want to use again.
Custom:Search the call log of a particular month, or of few days,you can customize the settings and make the search easy.You can search the call history of ongoing week, assuming the week started from Sunday.
Additional Features:After searching the call history you need not exit the application to make the call. You can directly call from the call log.More reformed and subtle display in our new version.
Try it; I am sure you will like it.We are open to your suggestions to make it even better.
Tags: Call Logs, Call Records, Call History, Call Duration, Call Statistics, Backup call logs, Restore call logs
Added multiple languages support.
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
★ Log your location when you make a phone call.
★ Log your location when you receive a phone call.
★ Log your location when you missed a phone call.
**** THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT ACCESS ****
**** THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE PHONE ****
This application will allow the user to confirm they have proper root ( superuser ) access and a proper BusyBox installation.
The goal of this application is to provide even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root access. This application will also allow the user to verify a proper BusyBox installation.
For the more advanced and technically inclined users, many important details are provided around the Root and BusyBox installation. The application presents all the details needed to properly troubleshoot any root or BusyBox issues.
The Root Check mode displays, common su binary locations and file permissions, along with root uid/gid results, Superuser.apk installation and version, adb shell default user mode, and the System defined PATH.
The application makes it very simple and easy export the detailed output via email or any other social media application installed on the device (Twitter, SMS, etc). Easy sharing of the detailed and technical results provides convenience for sharing! One simple button press allows Root or BusyBox details to be shared for collaborating or troubleshooting!
This application will test the device for root access. Very simple, quick and reliable test method to check for root access. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant root access. This application will check and verify the su binary location and permissions on the device. This information is generally the most helpful in diagnosing issues with root access.
A common method for resolving issues around properly installing and configuring root access via the su binary is to gather the permissions around the su binary along with the installation location. All this information is quickly summarized in a few seconds by this application. To grant even greater convenience, this information can be quickly exported and shared for assistance in resolving su binary and root issues.
The widget provided along with this application allows easy and constant monitoring of root access status. The widget allows the user to setup a timer interval to check for root and busybox status. The widget will always keep the user up to date via on screen widget notifications regarding root and busybox installation and operating status.
Gaining root access varies based on manufacturer, model, and carrier. The application currently provides rooting guide links to over 40 devices and is expanding. If a device does not yet have a guide for rooting linked in the application, please refer to http://www.google.com to find the appropriate rooting support areas for your specific device. Other popular web sites which provide rooting guides are http://forum.xda-developers.com and http://forum.sdx-developers.com.
Please don't leave negative feedback! Instead, please email me with your feedback, suggestions and comments! Feel free to email your advanced root/BusyBox results along with your feedback! Thank you!!
Formerly known as Root Checker and Root Check .
SEO: root check , root checker , android root , verify root , check root , Superuser , administrator , root access , busybox check , su checker, su check, test root, root tester .
Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
Samsung Galaxy S:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
Samsung Galaxy S2:
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
Samsung Galaxy S3:
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
Samsung Galaxy S4:
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/N5113
- LTE GT-N5120
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/N8013
- LTE GT-N8020
Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L, GT-P6210
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800, GT-P6810
- Tab 10.1" GT-P7500, GT-P7510
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P3113
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113
Samsung Galaxy 5:
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
For discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
- MANUAL -
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
You can find out the current status of your flash counter and firmware state (custom or official) by booting into "download mode" on most devices. The usual way of getting into "download mode" is by first turning off your device, then turning it on by pressing and holding VolDown+(Home)+Power. Alternatively, the "adb reboot download" command also often works.
When you run TriangleAway, if your device and firmware are supported, it will show you the detected state of the binary (custom or official) and flash counter value, and the option to "Reset flash counter". Please confirm that the information shown is correct before resetting the values.
On a number of devices, TriangleAway can work, but your firmware may not be supported directly. In that case, the app will tell you it needs to reboot into a special boot mode, which will be happen if you select "Reset flash counter". The device will reboot into a special mode which will allow you to review the current status and reset the binary and flash counter values (or abort and do nothing). On some devices this will actually trigger the counter to 1 if its 0 - so if you're "just checking", do that in download mode!
!!! THIS IS A DANGEROUS OPERATION AND COULD POTENTIALLY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. A USB JIG IS PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE A WORKING ONE !!!
( and by brick I mean brick - only a board replacement or a JTAG unit will be able to save you, don't mess with boot(loader) stuff unless you *really* mean it! )
Note#1: using Triangle Away may unmount your SD card. Reboot or manually remount it from Android settings.
Note#2: on new devices status can only be reset on stock firmwares!
- GT-I9100 **
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch
- Korea SHW-M250K/L/S
- GT-I9300/I9300T **
- GT-I9305/I9305T/I9305N LTE **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC, MetroPCS, Cricket, CSpire
- Korea: SHV-E210K/L/S, SHW-M440S
- USA: AT&T, VZW, Sprint, T-Mo, USCC
SG Note 2:
- GT-N7100/N7100T/N7102/N7105/N7105T **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC
- Canada: I317M, T889V
- Korea: SHV-E250K/L/S **
SG Note 3 (4.4+):
- USA: T-Mobile, Sprint
- Canada: SM-N900W8
- Asia: SM-N900S/2/6/8/9
SG Note 8.0":
- GT-N5100 3G **
- GT-N511x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N5120 LTE **
SG Note 10.1":
- GT-N8000 3G **
- GT-N801x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N8020 LTE **
- SHW-M480S/K/W **
SG Camera EK-GC100 **
SG Tab 2:
- GT-P310x 7" 3G
- GT-P311x 7" Wi-Fi
- GT-P510x 10.1" 3G
- GT-P511x 10.1" Wi-Fi
- I8160, I8190
- S7500, S7560, S7562
** Various models are supported depending on firmware, but only the exact models listed are supported regardless of firmware version.
Whether or not Triangle Away works may depend on your kernel, try flashing a different one if it doesn't work.
Please also note that some devices set the counter to 1 at every boot if you are running a custom kernel or recovery. On these devices, Triangle Away may always display 1 - make sure to check the counter in actual download mode.
For discussion and technical details, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it from Play. It is the same program.
I'm not sure about future updates - http://www.chainfire.eu/articles/118/Triangle_Away_vs_Samsung/
Take control over your GPU!
Chainfire3D is an intermediary OpenGL driver. What does that mean? It means that Chainfire3D sits between your apps and the graphics drivers, and can intercept and/or change commands between the two. It has some built-in functions, and can be further extended with plugins to provide extra functionality.
!! Android 2.1 and newer. Now available for Honeycomb - but still a big risk there !!
!! Chainfire3D is for 1ghz+ devices only !!
!! ROOT is required for this program, as well as a writable /system partition. S-OFF is also required on HTC devices !!
Features include reducing texture size and quality to reduce memory use and potentially increase game performance, as well as increasing memory use potentially increase performance.
If you also install the (experimental) EGL driver, AND your GPU supports it, AND you have the Pro version, you can enable 4xMSAA or 16xMSAA on a per-app bases. This can drastically improve image quality!
Be sure to check the thread on XDA for available plugins !
( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1087427 )
Chainfire3D has been tested on:
- HTC HD2
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7"
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Epic 4G
- Motorola Atrix 4G
- Motorola Droid 2
- LG Optimus 2X
- Google Nexus S
Many users are running Chainfire3D on devices not listed here - it's likely to work on all modern devices. So far nobody has reported a failed install, so that's good. Doesn't mean problems can't happen.
!! There is some risk involved installing the driver. Your device may not boot. If you have CWM, it would be prudent to create a backup before installing !!