* Long press on home screen, or press menu and then Add. Tap on Widgets. Select Best Volume Widget. Press Add Widget button.
* To change Volume type press volume label
* To adjust Volume level press plus or minus button
* Alarm - adjust alarm volume
* Alerts - adjust alerts volume
* Media - adjust media volume
* Ringer - adjust ringer volume
* System - adjust system volume
* Call - adjust voice call volume
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
All-In-One Toolbox is Free for Download at:
★Where to find Volume Plug-in:
- Install Volume Plug-in
- Open All-In-One Toolbox > Tools > Plug-ins > Volume Plug-in
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long press the icon of Volume Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to homescreen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick Volume Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
Adjust ringtone, notification, media, alarm, voice call, and system volume easily in one collective way; make the volume management easy and fast.
- Easy and fast adjustment of the volume.
- User friendly interface.
- Free of charge
* Modify USB storage: To save data files (and then to restore).
* Read contact data: To pick contact and display contact name in blacklist.
* Directly call phone numbers: To do blacklist blocking(end call).
If your phone can not automatically adjust the notification volume on the same level as the ring volume and it bothers you that every time you change the volume, you have to go deep into the settings and then adjust the notification volume to you and messages, emails and other noises were reported the same volume, download Simple Volume. Install, activate and did not have to worry about volume. Once you change the ringer volume, the application will take care of setting the same volume level for notifications.
- set notification volume to match the ringer volume
- set volume of system sounds to match the ringer volume
- automatic switch on only when connected BT device (only donate) or still
- popup window with information about the volume level changes occur (in the free version can not be turned off)
- adjust the display popup window
Application in the current version contains 3 languages: English, Czech and Slovak
If you have any problems with the application, or you have a suggestion for a new feature, check here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=#!forum/simple-volume
If you want to support developer or to get a few extra features, buy the paid version. Thank you :)
Simple Volume is created in Tasker
DO NOT BILL THE APP TO YOUR PHONE BILL!!! GOOGLE IS HAVING ISSUES WITH THIS!!!
Now you can manage your hectic schedule in the palm of your hand. If your schedule has a pattern to it or it repeats after a certain amount of days then this application is for you! Firehouse Scheduler makes it easy for you to manage your schedule and whatever life throws at you.
Firehouse Scheduler is great for family members and spouses of Firefighters, EMS/First Responders and Police Officers for managing when the work or setting up vacations and get togethers.
If you have family members or friends that work a different schedule then you and you have trouble keeping up with their working days and off days you can create multiple calendars to keep up with their scheduler as well!
Supports 99% of all shift work schedules. Not sure if yours will work? Please send your schedule to Support@LeakyNozzle.com and I will be happy to let you know.
Having trouble setting up your schedule or not technology savvy and wondering how to use a feature? Put your mind at ease with our step by step tutorials for your Android devices. Get visual screenshots along with instructions on how to maneuver through the application so you aren’t missing out on features this fundamental app has to offer. Visit http://www.leakynozzle.com/Tutorials.html
Create your own custom shift cycles (24, 14, 12, 10, or 8 hour shift schedules).
Please visit our website at www.LeakyNozzle.com for features and to learn more about Firehouse Scheduler.
There are a lot of features in this application and it may take you a day or two to learn your way through it. Please be patient as you learn it and I can assure you won’t be disappointed.
Firehouse Scheduler is the #1 used and #1 rated Fire Shift Calendar!
Just some of the many great features include:
* Multiple custom schedules
* Vacation stats
* Sick stats
* Comp Time and Holiday Time
* Trades/Swaps and Trade/Swap Stats
* Kelly Days
* Overtime Stats
* Save to you SD card
* Sync Google Calendar to Firehouse ( One way sync)
* Bump/Sync calendar phone to phone and across platforms
* Create custom stats for events
* Manage events by allowing the user to enable/disable events in list
* Create and keep track of Exposures
* Keep track of Certification Expiration dates and be notified when coming due
* Track C.E hours and classes
* Create Custom Events and much much more!
Remember I can not reply to questions left Android Market so please email your questions and concerns to Android@LeakyNozzle.com
Please remember to leave your rating!
Simply press the Boost button, sit down and relax and let the app do the work for you.
This app will increase your overall sound quality and make your Android phone sound like a professional media player. It works for speakers and headphones!
Please note: All permissions are for advertisements only and we do not collect any personal information.
Ever experienced embarrassing loud rings in the middle of meetings or classes, or missed calls after leaving because you forgot to adjust the Ringer Mode?
Say goodbye to these embarrassing situations, let Smart Volume Profile Manager take care of it!
Smart Volume Profile Manager is a locale aware AUTOMATIC profile manager that AUTOMATICALLY adjusts your phone’s Ringer Mode and All Volumes based on LOCATION+TIME.
SET IT AND FORGET IT!
** Please give it a 5 star if you like the app, thank you very much. **
For example, set your phone to adjust its Ringer Mode to Vibrate when you arrive at the office or classroom, and revert to Normal after leaving (need DEFAULT profiles to revert).
Smart Volume Profile Manager automatically activates your predefined phone profiles based on the triggering rules you set.
Profile Triggering rules:
- Name(s) (SSIDs) of the Wi-Fi network(s) found in range*
- Day(s) of the week
- Time span of the day
* If multiple profiles have EXACTLY SAME time settings (e.g. Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa, 0:00 AM - 11:59 PM) and SAME number of Wi-Fi network(s), the profile that has the strongest specified Wi-Fi signal(s) in range will be selected.
- Ringer mode [Normal/Vibrate/Silent]
- Ringer volume
- Notification volume
- System volume
- Alarm volume
- Media volume
- Voice call volume
To accommodate most practical use cases and save your battery life, Smart Volume Profile Manager does not use GPS to detect your location.
Profiles are prioritized based on triggering rules' specificity to provide an intuitive way for solving conflicts. When conditions meet two or more profiles' triggering rules, the one that has the highest priority will be selected.
A profile's priority is determined by:
- Number of Wi-Fi network(s) (more Wi-Fi => higher priority)
- Number of days of week (less days => higher priority)
- Time span of day (less time => higher priority)
DEFAULT PROFILES (TIME-BASED ONLY)
You can create TIME-BASED ONLY profiles to let Smart Volume Profile Manager to take care of your Ringer and Volumes settings anytime anywhere by not specifying Wi-Fi network(s).
When no other LOCATION+TIME BASED profiles (e.g. office, classroom, etc.) are detected, these TIME-BASED ONLY profiles function as DEFAULT ones to REVERT back settings.
To learn more about the app, go to the official homepage at http://intofan.com/smarterprofiles/
FOR FASTER RESPONSE AND BETTER SUPPORT, please email your feedback/bug report DIRECTLY to email@example.com, thank you.
Simply drag the volume right or left and let the app do the work for you.
This app will increase your overall sound quality and make your Android phone sound like a professional media player.
It works for speakers and headphones!
My aim as a developer is to design elegant apps for myself, my family and friends. I then make them available for others to use. I minimise permissions, using only those that are actually required to make the app fulfill its specified functions.
A simple application to schedule reboots for your phone on a daily basis. Schedule options include; reboot, hot reboot and power down with options to clear all app cache and dalvik-cache. If using hot reboot for scheduling, you must first hit the button and accept the superuser permission.
App contains buttons to power your phone off, reboot, hot reboot, reboot to bootloader and reboot to recovery.
App currently contains an enable/disable widget with more widgets coming soon. Also am going to be adding more scheduling options in the near future. App layout looks best on XHDPI phone displays.
* Reboot on button press.
* Reboot to bootloader.
* Reboot to recovery.
* Power the phone off (shut down).
* Clear all app cache.
* Clear dalvik-cache.
* Hot reboot (reboot system, much faster than reg reboot).
* Schedule time for reboot, hot reboot or shutdown.
* Schedule clearing cache and dalvik-cache.
* Turn on or off reboot confirmations with button press.
* Persistent notification option.
* Turn on or off startup toast notifications.
* Backup your schedule.
* Restore schedule.
*Storage - modify/delete SD card contents: this is to backup your schedule to SDcard.
*Phone calls - read phone state and identity: used to see if user is on a phone call.
*System tools - automatically start at boot: this is for the app to schedule the next reboot.
Auto change profile! Time scheduler profile!
AnTuTu Smart Profiles lets you manipulate your phone's volumes & settings all in one.
For example: meeting (silent), outdoor (out loud), and other system adjustment function, allowing you to enable mobile phone on different occasions, the corresponding function.
You can adjust your phones settings based on a time or weekday. Make a profile that turns off battery-hogging features at night or at work and have them enable by the time you wake up or get home from work.
You can specify any of these settings within your profiles:
- Phone Ringtone
- Notification Ringtone
- Ringer Volume & Vibrate
- Notification Volume & Vibrate
- Screen Brightness
- Screen Timeout
Changed the label "Data (EDGE)" to "Data (APN)" to more accurately
reflect what is actually happening. There has been some confusion from
users (see most recent review) as to what this feature is actually
doing. The app is actually not altering EDGE, 3G, or 4G settings. Due
to android limitations, the app cannot (programmatically) turn off
Data in the same way a user would so instead it disables your Access
Point Name (APN) connection information (i.e. the phones Data Network
login information for your carrier). This removes your carriers data
network and has the effect of disabling data (including the battery
savings), however, data has not strictly been disabled (only your APN
settings have been). Therefore, if you disable data with this app,
manually re-enabling data outside the app using the OS Mobile Network
settings will not work as expected. If data has been disabled with
this app, the best way to re-enable data is to use the apps manual
Data switch or Data schedule.
Apologies for any confusion caused, please note that this app is only
week old and we're constantly looking to improve the user experience.
Please email me or comment on the facebook page if you have any
suggestions or comments. Also, if the app is not working for you,
please contact me with your issues before leaving a negative rating
and I'll do my best to fix the problem.
Also searched as: Battery Saver, Battery Manager, Battery Power App, Battery Booster, Save Battery Life, Improve Battery Life, Battery App, Increase Battery Life, Battery Improver, Extend Battery Life, Battery Power Saving, Super Power, Boost Battery Life, Battery Widget, Battery Management, Battery Tool, Battery Monitor, Power Control, Save Power, Battery Toggle, Task Killer App, Battery Helper, Battery Profile, Power Management, Battery Usage, Battery Performance, Battery Tuner, Battery Notifier, Power Manager, Power Saver, Power, Battery Usage, Brightness Schedule, Bluetooth Schedule, Wifi Schedule, APN Schedule, Battery Tips, Airplane Mode Schedule
related terms: mobile data toggle, mobile data usage, mobile data widget, mobile data monitor, mobile data tool, mobile data tuner, apn toggle, apn usage, apn widget, apn monitor, apn tool, apn tuner, wifi toggle, wifi usage, wifi widget, wifi monitor, wifi tool, wifi tuner, wi-fi toggle, wi-fi usage, wi-fi monitor, wi-fi tuner, APN toggle
Application allows to create a schedule that is repeated weekly and do the typical action for you. As example: in the night you don't want to receive e-mail messages, so you turn of all data at the evening. You wake up at 7:00 AM, so you phone can turn on WiFi at this time. Between 8:00 an 10:00 you are in your way to work - active bluetooth in your car will be very useful. This way you can also save some battery.
Droid Scheduler allow to manage following services:
- APN Data (Mobile network data)
- HotSpot (NOTE: WiFi and HotSpot cannot be active at the same time)
- Airplane Mode (No support for Android 4.2 and newer - denied by the system)
- Screen brightness
- Ringer volume
- Notification volume
- Unlimited number of schedule configured.
- One time schedules - removed/disabled automatically after fired.
- Postponing events
- Shows list of generated event for next week.
- Ability to disable any events that is going to happen (event will be skipped).
- Automatically set ringer mode to 'silent' or 'vibrate' depending on configuration.
- Widgets give you ability to switch services on/off and shows nearest events.
- Reset ringer after call - restores previous ringer value after the call. Some devices changes the ringer volume to incorrect value after the call. Droid Scheduler is not causing this issue - some native device application is. Droid Scheduler is just fixing it.
- Polish/English languages support.
- Bluetooth headset connection notification. Device is turning on screen for short period of time when the Bluetooth headset is connected or disconnected.
NOTE 1 (APN configuration)
Android doesn't allow to turn of turn off mobile network data from application code (for security reason). This program is changing some APNs data to disable the connection. If you want to uninstall the application make sure the APN is enabled - in other case you will need to change APN setting manually to restore mobile network data.
NOTE 2 (Flight mode)
Some devices requires to enter PIN code when leaving Flight mode - so switching off Flight mode in such case is not automated. You can made it automated by disabling SIM card PIN protection, but keep in mind that such configuration is not safe.
Please email me, If you have any problem or improvement idea - features requested by group of people are very likely to be implemented :)
Searched as / keywords: Power Scheduler, Schedule, APN, WiFi, Bluetooth, Brightness, Ringer volume, Ringer profile, Battery save, Flight Mode, Airplane Mode, Power management, Power Control, APN Toggle, WiFi Toggle, Bluetooth Toggle
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
- Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
- More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
- More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
- Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
- Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
- Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
- Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
- Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
- Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
- Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
- Volume control for each individual application
- CPU: show CPU info & usage
- Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
- show network usage
- Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
- RAM: show RAM info & usage
- Analogue clock in 4 sizes
- ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
- Big stopwatch & timer
- Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
- Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
More from developer
This is a complete application for tennis score keeping. It can be used even in official matches. The phone/tablet can be connected to a TV for a better view of the score.
Just type the player names and start scoring! The history of all points is kept so you can undo and return in time as many points as you want.
Please rate and leave comments with suggestions!
Add new sheduled messages by simply select the date, time, phone number and text. You have the option to send the SMS daily or once at a specific date. You can temporary enable or disable a specific scheduled sms or completely disable sms sending.
Please rate and send feedback & sugestions!
With this application you can customize your message in any way:
- add as many scrolling texts as you want;
- change color or font or size of each text independently;
- change background color;
- change scroll speed and direction of the texts independently!
You can use Scroll Text Pro with tablets or even TV's with android or by connecting tablets to the TV.
Please rate the application and add comments with sugestions!
Follow the bubbles journey from the bottom of the ocean till the end of the universe. This adventure game keep you connected to the mysterious path of the bubbles!
Play and compete with players around the world by reaching highest score in the online high scores board! Each phone highest score is saved in the online scores board if the user have internet connection when he types the name.
Please send me suggestions and feedback! Enjoy!
A simple and fast application to send voice emails. Just after you push "Stop" button, an email with the voice message attached it's sent to your desired address (or addresses) or if you don't have internet connection they will be send as soon as it becomes available.
Using GMail the email is sent instantly. You can setup the email subject, body, even the sender.
TIP: If you enabled Google two steps authentication be sure that you generate a new password for this application otherwise the application will not be able to send the emails!
Please send me feedback and suggestions! Enjoy!