Do you have an exam coming up soon? Are you constantly telling yourself "I need to study today" but find it difficult to bring yourself to do it? Use a study planner and stop procrastinating! How would a study planner help you study more effectively?
Imagine knowing exactly what your study to-do's are each day, for example "Today do 2 hours study on 50% of chapter 2". Your upcoming study session will feel a lot less daunting and once completed, you won't get that nagging feeling of "Have I done enough?". You can take the rest of the day off GUILT FREE! Ultimately it's there to help you get through your studies one day at a time
and reassure you that you are studying at a good pace.
Not so good at sticking to plan? Not to worry. You will have the flexibility to quickly adjust the plan should you do more or less than planned. You also have the flexibility to decide which topic to study next depending on what takes your fancy. Take a look at the list of features below to see what else it can do for you.
For many of the popular exams in banking, insurance and medicine we've already set up the exam topics and weights for you so that you can get started with planning straight away (see our website
for an up-to-date list). These have been sourced from the latest publications, using chapter or book names and the number of pages as the weights (where available). Of course, you can create your own topics in the app or edit the names or weights of the ones provided.
Features in detail:
• Add up to 10 exams, each with its own weight (e.g. resits vs new exams)
• Up to 30 topics per exam, each topic with its own weight (e.g. page count)
• Up to 2 study phases to go through the material twice and a contingency margin near the exam date
• Separate timetables for the two study phases
• Pre-prepared topics list for some of the popular exams (CFA, UK Actuarial, ACCA, GMAT, MCAT, CPA, USMLE, IMC, MRCPUK, RCGP, RCS
• Two options for rescheduling uncompleted tasks: reschedule them to future dates (paid version only) or put them in an extra to-do list to catch up when you can
• Reorder topics and exams in the schedule at any time (paid version only)
• Done more than planned? Tick off as much as you've done and bring forward the study plan (paid version only)
• Going on holiday or planning some heavy study sessions? Enter them into the calendar (paid version only)
• Any of these parameters can be adjusted at any time during your study
• Keep a history of the number of hours you've studied and on what days you've managed to stick to plan
• Keep an overall progress bar chart by exam and by topic
• A separate to-do list for building a detailed breakdown of tasks for each topic (paid version only)
• A countdown of number of days and hours left
• Buddy up with friends to share study achievements and progress
• Day streak study reward system - receive mystery gifts for completing 5 day streak (paid version only)