Notice: This app is not affiliated with YouTube nor Google. This is a third party app that uses the YouTube Api and doesn't replace any of the YouTube features.
You need the official YouTube app (or a similar substitute).
What this app does:
- With this app you can open YouTube videos as an immobile popup on the middle of the screen that is closed automatically when the video ends, or can be closed with a single click on the back button. This is an official feature from the official app, available via their official api. Check the screenshots for examples.
- Displayed videos are also not registered in the YouTube watch history.
- This process substitutes the normal action of videos being opened in the main app, which takes longer to load and needs to be closed afterwards. (Won't work with inline players from other apps).
- It takes less space on your device than a single photo.
What this app doesn't do:
- It doesn't replaces the YouTube app. You need it.
- You can't view videos in a movable popup (often called picture-in-picture). This is not a player, it simply calls the mini YouTube player.
- You can't download videos, listen videos with the screen off, remove video-ads or other unofficial features. This simply calls the official mini player.
- It doesn't contains in-app ads, in fact once configured you won't even notice it is there.
Let me be clear: this is NOT a YouTube player/replacement/hack/whatever. This app simply opens the OFFICIAL YouTube app (which you need) with a special intent that causes the video to be played on the OFFICIAL miniature player, instead of in the main app.
Still not clear? What about this: this app doesn't have ANY permissions. This includes the internet permission, that means no ads either (in the app I mean, YouTube may show ads in its preview, blame YouTube)