This application will allow you to manage these cases quickly. In the case of a group expense, the application will apply a mathematical algorithm to simplify at the most the issue of "who owes how many to whom? " .
List of features:
● Individual expenses management.
● Group expenses management.
● Widget (with 3 various sizes and customizable).
● Backup (using Google Drive/Dropbox or your SD card)
● Take into account your contacts, with autocompletion to not lose your time to fill new spending
● Possibility to remind yourself of debts with notifications
● Share the expenses by sending email or SMS reports to your contacts
● Automatically saves dates of debts
● Using the currency of your country
The application also allows you to remind you the debts by sending a summary of expenditures by email or SMS. This task is simplified by the automatic retrieving of emails and phone number of the contacts.
Finally, keep an eye on your accounts directly from the home with widgets. Three sizes are available , from the most unobtrusive to the most complete. You can also customize the widget by going in the settings of the application.
Travel Money tracks your expenses and manages the spendings of a group of people. It is especially useful while travelling and using different currencies.
It tells you how much each person owns or owes other people in the group. It supports exchange rate conversion on the fly, online sharing and detailed statistics.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Share the expenses among people in any possible way.
- Online Sync between participants.
- Multiple currencies and conversion on the fly.
- Customize your own categories or currencies.
- Works fully offline.
- Shows the payments on a map.
- Tells who owns or owes whom.
- Control your holiday budget at any time.
- Shows expenses for persons, categories and currencies.
- Detailed statistics by email.
- Export to Excel as CSV.
- Backup / Restore from SD Card.
- Internet: to get exchange rates online and for online sync.
- Accounts: to sync between participants and your devices.
- Contacts: to allow auto-complete when adding participants.
- SD-Card: required for CSV Excel export and Backup/Restore.
- Location: to show the payments on a map.
This is the free version, which allows to save up to 50 payments per trip. If you like this app, you can unlock unlimited payments without losing your data.
-> I'm looking for people to help translate the app! If you want to help, please contact me!
Keywords: travel, holiday, trip, money, spendings, expenses, group, assets, credit, manage, debts, owe, balance, finance, people, person, share, sharing, cash, accounting, foreign, currency, exchange rates, count, map, vacation, vacations, position, location, geotagging, Group Expenses, IOU, settle, Piggy, CWMoney, Expensify, Receipt, TripAdvisor, Settle Up, Splitwise, split expenses, Money Lover, Receipt Ninja, Tricount, Splittr, online, sync, synchronisation.
This application was designed to:
- Share expenses with friends during events (eg holidays with friends, outings, group purchasing ...)
- An event is composed of one or more need
- Each need can be shared in any way with friends (ex 4 friends, only 3 need to purchase something and 2 of them only pay different amounts or friends who lend the money for others, dependents management...)
- History of all expenses (photo card ticket or invoice)
- Reports sent by email to the participants
- Graphical representations of the expenses
- And most importantly, How much has to be paid back to the participants ?
During holidays, roommate, or any event, expense split can be complicated. ABCBA will allow you to enter any expense done by members of a group, specifying who must participate. The application calculates automatically who owes to whom. No internet connection required. No need anymore to make a kitty, or to do money exchanges at each expense!
Event account can be synchronized online. People who have the application can contribute, others can verify expenses on a mobile web site.
It is also possible to generate and share reports in different formats: PDF, Excel (XLS), email, SMS...
Supports English, French, Italian, Spanish and Polish.
Special thanks to:
- Carlo Pite for Italian translation
- Eneko Larrazabal for Spanish translation.
- Tomasz Dubicki for Polish translation
This version is free but limited in total operation count. The limitation shouldn't be an issue to manage expenses of a normal week of holidays with friends. If you reach the quota, delete useless operations to decrease the total count, and you will be able to create new ones.
- Graphical interface designed to minimize user actions
- Possibility to change who owes to whom according to affinities
- No internet connection required
- Possibility to share online, friends can contribute
- Receipt scanner with powerful cropping and image processing
- Support multiple currency with exchange rate
- Icon customized for accounts and expense categories (don't hesitate to send an email if you need additional icons)
- Not only manage expenses but also refunds and prior debts
- Possibility to customize the currency and amount precision for each account
- Contact integration (name, picture, email addresses and phone number for reporting)
- Generation and sharing/saving of PDF, Excel and text reports by email, sms, Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, etc...
- Possibility to export/import accounts directly from Drive, Dropbox, SD card... (for backup or sharing)
- Displays user friendly charts to ease understanding of accounts (PDF reports as well)
Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On the Android, iPhone or the web (http://splitwise.com), you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
Que vous soyez particulier, professionnel, entrepreneur ou client de la Banque Privée, vous accédez à un espace personnalisé et adapté à vos besoins.
Les indispensables pour gérer vos comptes :
• Consulter votre relevé d’opérations sur les 3 derniers mois, ainsi que vos opérations à venir (astuce : tourner votre mobile pour visualiser l’évolution de votre solde sous forme de graphique.),
• Retrouver vos opérations grâce à un moteur de recherche sur les 13 derniers mois avec de nombreux critères,
• Profitez désormais d’une nouvelle interface pour effectuer vos virements encore plus simplement vers vos comptes et les bénéficiaires enregistrés sur BNP Paribas.net ou sur tablette,
• Editer votre RIB depuis le tableau de bord ou le menu Service,
• Faire opposition à vos cartes bancaires,
• Commander un chéquier et consulter l’historique de vos commandes,
• Consulter la synthèse et la valorisation de votre contrat d’Assurance vie,
• Consulter votre portefeuille Bourse,
• Consulter et rechercher vos relevés et contrats en PDF,
• Accéder au simulateur crédit pour vos prêts Auto, Conso, Travaux depuis le menu Services.
Toujours en contact avec votre banque :
• Utiliser la messagerie pour échanger (avec pièces jointes) de manière sécurisée avec votre conseiller,
• Echanger en direct avec des conseillers en ligne grâce au chat,
• Demander un rappel immédiat ou programmé par un spécialiste Bourse et Epargne,
• Consulter et sauvegarder les coordonnées de votre conseiller ainsi que les infos utiles de votre banque,
• Localiser l’agence BNP Paribas la plus proche de vous,
• Consulter la liste des banques partenaires du groupe BNP Paribas afin d’effectuer des retraits gratuits à l’étranger,
• Possibilité de poser une question à un conseiller en ligne sur les espaces Besoin d’Aide de BNP Paribas sur Facebook et Twitter.
• Suivi de l’actualité et des bons plans BNP Paribas sur Facebook et Twitter,
• Possibilité de partager l’application et s’abonner à la page et au profil de BNP Paribas,
Des outils performants pour un suivi optimal de votre budget :
• Une vision globale de tous vos comptes grâce au tableau de bord,
• Le pointage de vos opérations, afin de vérifier vos dépenses et vos recettes,
• Un classement automatique de vos opérations par catégorie,
• Afficher des graphiques par catégorie (transports, alimentation, prestations sociales...) pour une analyse de vos dépenses et recettes (astuce : sur tous les graphiques, tournez votre mobile pour un meilleur confort de navigation en mode paysage).
Votre application personnalisable :
• Personnaliser votre tableau de bord et accéder directement à vos services favoris,
• Créer votre profil et personnaliser d’avantage votre appli :
• Personnalisez le libellé de vos comptes,
• Choisissez votre pseudo et une photo de profil,
• Voir la situation de votre compte sous la forme d’une « météo » dès l’écran d’accueil, grâce à des seuils de surveillance que vous paramétrez vous-même,
• Accédez au solde de votre compte et au montant des opérations à venir en tapant 2 fois de suite sur votre photo de profil,
• Choisissez de recevoir des notifications liées à vos comptes ainsi que des notifications sur les nouveautés digitales
Vous pouvez désormais compter sur votre montre connectée :
• Profiter de l'application "Mes comptes sur montre connectée" pour consulter :
• La météo et le solde de votre compte
• Les 3 dernières opérations
• Notifications de nouveaux messages reçus dans votre messagerie sécurisée.
• L'appli "Mes Comptes sur montre connectée" vous permet aussi de lancer sur votre téléphone un appel ou une session de chat avec un conseiller.
SIMPLE ET INTUITIVE, cette application offre une prise en main immédiate !
Very useful when you go out with your friends and don't want to calculate the bills using a calculator, you can just pass around the phone for people to choose the items they ate/bought/shared.
Other than bill splitting you can use this application to do:
★ Tax calculation (Percentage based)
★ Discount calculation (Percentage based)
★ Tips calculation
★ Tax calculation
★ Items discounts
★ Equal bill splitting
★ Unequal bill splitting (super sleek! the best out there)
★ SMS overall bill
★ Local currencies support
★ Edit items (long-press an item to edit)
★ Save/load groups
★ Save/load tax presets
★ Quantity option
★ Buy the PRO Key to remove ads or unlock future features!!! ★
MANY thanks to the following people who provided translation for other locales!
Hugo Navia aka :No-Frost: from xda-developers for Spanish translation.
tmihai20 from xda-developers for Romanian translation.
Knut Krogstad aka kkrogstad from xda-developers for Norwegian Bokmål (Norway) translation.
Pedro Guedes for Portuguese (Brazil) translation.
Thanks to studio 4 for launcher icons.
Note: This app has nothing got to do with Advanced Bill Splitter by movin'app, Advanced Bill Splitter by The Yellow Switch LLC. Nor has it got any affiliation with any tips calculator or bill splitters out there!
Easy to use, lets you share content email email or text message and view all the income, expenditure and applications quickly.
Organize your accounts by type and class, and know well how you spend your money.
Learn what happens to the monthly budget through abstract and graphics.
Understand how your balance and track the progress of your accounts, services and applications;
Write in english for those who do not know their costs and who do not know about accounting.
Application translated to Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
Support 2.1 to 4.3 android versions.
It has the following features available:
- Monthly summary of its budget;
- Comparison charts of accounts;
- Full backup on the SD Card;
- Issue anytime all the information;
- Organization of the order of the accounts in monthly summary;
- Switch between months by gestures;
- Search accounts created;
- Send by e-mail and text message;
- Export to the monthly summary sheet in Excel;
- Lock with password access to the application;
- Apply interest payments and investments;
- Partial values with application of interest;
- Sort accounts by date;
- Launch of paying bills automatically;
- Detail of the current balance showing only what was paid;
- Widget (when application installed in internal memory);
- Check the accounts daily;
- Place the expiration of his account in the timing of the cell;
- Repeat the bill daily, weekly, monthly or annually;
Developed by Paulo E S Mesquita.
- share : send email reports to your contacts
- keep everything : backup and restore your counts from your SD card
- keep track thoroughly : Piggy calculates the general balance of your contacts throughout all your events
- keep it clear : you can merge several events into one, archive old ones and restore them when you need it
- keep track abroad : you can add any currency you need and set their exchange rates for each event
- keep it accurate : exchange rates can be set for each event and weights of people can be set for each expense
To support Piggy, buy Piggy Donate, you'll get access to Excel export (.csv).
Piggy also tracks your debts and IOUs with individual friends (the coffee your paid, the money you lent, etc).
You'll always know who owes you what !
For comments, suggestion or remarks, send us an email.
PS : Piggy is looking for translations. English, French and Italian are currently available. For other languages, feel free to participate !
keywords : shared expenses, share, expense, shared, expenses, group, friends, counts, debts, IOU, bill
Key features include:
-Sync with other members (no pictures).
-Track receipts with pictures.
-Split group expenses anyway you want (evenly or unevenly).
-Share the report details and receipts using Email, SMS, Google Drive or Dropbox.
-Each member has a coefficient which can represent a sub-group such as a couple or a family.
-Avoid circular debts (A owes B, B owes C, C owes A).
-Export to Excel (csv file).
-Support SD card backup and cloud backup using Google Drive or Dropbox.
-Support multiple events, multiple users, and multiple currencies.
Contacts, Accounts - Suggesting contact names/phone numbers/emails, backup to Google Drive, Sync
Internet, Phone state - Sending reports using SMS/Email, backup using Google Drive/Dropbox, Sync
SD Card - Storing of receipts, backup
App is Ads-supported. Buy "Receipt Ninja: No Ads" to remove Ads and support the developer.
Free users can create one synced event. To sync unlimited events, please install "Receipt Ninja：No Ads".
Please note that the sync feature does not sync pictures, if you want to save pictures to the cloud, please use backup to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Please report crashes when they happen. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any comments or suggestions. We keep on adding new features requested by our users.
Tags: share expenses, split the bill, bill splitter, split money, finance, budget, management, currency, spending, saving, trip expense, trip expense tracker, travel money, travel expense, travel expense tracker, group expense, settle debts, expense manager, expense tracker, receipt tracker, receipt organizer, receipt scanner, IOU, Mint, CWMoney, Expensify, Moneywise, Tricount, Billmonk, Billpin, Settle Up
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Multiple devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Try this awesome budget manager free for 30 days.
Organizing your expenses allow you to have a better control over your money.
• Track your income and expenses , classify them by category .
• You can modify or delete the records that you have created.
• The application will show reports grouped by periods , along with your balance period.
• You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
• If you need it you can password protect your information .
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary .
• Available translations: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Ukrainian, Indonesian.
• Widget 3x1 with the summary of the month.
• Available reports: daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly.
• Create graphical reports
• Horizontal screen for tablets.
• Choose the currency format and the date format used in your country .
Create groups of expenses: Home, Holidays, Work, etc.
Invite a member to join and share your expenses in a group.
Each member of the group can add expenses.
The added expenses appear instantly on your app.
Cospender calculates the debt of each member to settle up with your friend.
Manage more effectively your budget. Follow your expenses every month through detailed graphs.
Create recurring expenses: Rent, Subscriptions, etc.
- No registration needed
- Automatic synchronization
- Debt calculation of each member
- Offline expense creation
- Recurring expenses
- Push notifications
- Compatible with Android Wear
This tip calculator app not only calculates tip quickly and easily but also helps to split the bill between any number of people.
Round up or round down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
This app is brought to you by Handy Apps!
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• Available offline. The app has for security reasons no internet permission.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Manage more optional lists of payment types, groups or persons.
• Group the statistics and charts by category, accounts and if activated in the settings by groups, persons or payment types.
• Add photos (e.g. receipts) to your transactions.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
• Sync with other Androids, iPhones and the web, also works fully offline
• Focus on great user experience, tablet layout
• Possibility to have multiple groups and swipe between them
• Payments log
• Minimal number of transactions to settle debts within a group
• Multiple currencies
• Uneven split (useful for families or couples), more people can contribute to the payment
• Attach image of receipt to the payment
• Email export, export/import to SD card and CSV
• Repay your debts easily via PayPal (no fees)
• For developers: open API
• Translated to 20 languages
More available via in-app purchases:
• remove ads
• filter payments
• convert debts into single currency
• Contacts - suggesting names and e-mails
• Internet, Phone state - sync, PayPal, statistics
• Accounts, Sync - sync
• SD Card - storing of receipts
Beta version: http://goo.gl/VsXpZG