Tribe Pilot is a group adventure planning tool that helps you spend less time organizing trips and events, and more time making memories with friends and family. Create a comprehensive and intuitive trip plan to set the stage for adventure. Invite family and friends to discuss dates, times, activities, and trip requirements. Create lists for food, gear, to-do tasks, transportation, or anything else that’s required. Then gather your tribe, get out there, and live it up!
Group trips are hard to organize. There are so many details and questions. Where are you going? Who’s all going? When will you go and for how long? What will everyone need, and who will bring it?
All of this information is typically gathered via extensive email exchanges that can number a hundred or more messages. Scattered among those messages are all the vital details, but they’re often buried in the banter and excitement. It’s a headache to pore over the emails for important information, organize it, and share it with the rest of the group. The end result is a lot of frustration and lost time — or worse yet, crucial details might get lost, overlooked, or forgotten. That’s bad news for your adventure.
Tribe Pilot provides a single location to gather your Tribe’s trip details, then helps you organize it using an intuitive, at-a-glance interface. Your group can use the in-app chat to get pumped for the adventure, discuss the details, and ask questions. From there, they can go to the trip details page to get the info they need: where the Tribe is headed, who’s all going, what activities to expect, and the dates of the trip. Then everyone pitches in to create and modify lists for gear and trip duties, so it’s clear who’s responsible for what.
After Tribe Pilot helps get all your trip details on a single page, all that’s left is to gather your Tribe, get out there, and adventure!
• Quick and simple trip invitations using text messages
• An activities list to get everyone stoked for adventure
• A pinnable map to make sure everybody knows where to go
• Group chat so each member can share details or ask questions
• Group pack lists to make sure everyone has everything needed to stay happy and safe
• At-a-glance trip details page for when it comes time to pack and prepare
• Push notifications to inform the whole Tribe of additions, changes, or cancellations
• The ability to pin multiple locations on the in-app map for multi-leg adventures
• A general notes page to store other information that a list can’t handle
• A comprehensive meal planner that accounts for individual dietary restrictions
• A cost tracker that lets everyone have a chance to pitch in for food and fees
At Tribe Pilot, we want to be a trusted member of your group adventure. Let us help with the hard work up front so you and your Tribe can move on to the more important stuff. Camaraderie on the trail. Once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The magic of laughter and love around the campfire.
This is your life. Gather your tribe and go forth. Together.
Tribe Pilot is free for everyone with advanced features, such as group pack lists, available on a trip-upgrade or account-upgrade basis.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, have questions, or have found a bug, please email us at email@example.com or submit via our website at tribepilot.com/contact-us.