Choose from over 100 workouts by Nike Master Trainers, get motivation from your crew and train better together.
BUILD YOUR CREW
Create your Nike+ profile, add friends and train anywhere, anytime, together.
Get inspired with workouts led by Nike pro athletes and designed by Nike Master Trainers. Follow the new N+TC feed for tips from the trainers, cheers from friends and much more.
SHARE YOUR WORKOUT
Capture all your workout moments. Take photos, customize them and post them to your social networks.
BRING THE STUDIO HOME
Stream N+TC workouts from your phone to a TV or tablet using Chromecast or HDMI cable.
STAY ON TRACK WITH PROGRAMS
Get lean, get strong, or get toned. Whatever your training goal, commit to a 4-week program and integrate Nike+ Running to reach those goals faster.
MAKE N+TC YOUR OWN
Only download the workouts you want. Then customize them and choose drills that are right for your body.
SEE THE RESULTS
Measure your hard-earned effort by number of workouts, minutes, average calories and NikeFuel.
Now supporting languages for Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Thailand, Indonesia, Korea, Turkey, USA, UK, Italy, Taiwan, France, Spain, China, Germany, Russia, and Japan.
Need help? Get support at twitter.com/nikesupport
• Ten different 5 to 10 minute targeted workouts
• 10 to 30 minute randomized full body workouts
• 95+ exercises
• Great for both men and women
• Video showing how to do each exercise
• Developed by a certified personal trainer
• On-screen instructions and timer
• No internet required to do the workouts
Daily Workouts FREE is a great 10 to 30 minute daily workout routine for men and women that steps you through some of the best exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Daily Workouts FREE combines all of the exercises from Daily AB Workout FREE, Daily ARM Workout FREE, Daily BUTT Workout FREE, Daily CARDIO Workout FREE and Daily LEG Workout FREE. It also features randomized full body workouts.
These proven exercises, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, target all major muscles. Spending just minutes a day can strengthen and tone your body.
The routine's simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise. Simply select your routine and follow along!
>>> If you like Daily Workouts FREE, check out the full version which features:
• More exercises
• More workout routines
• New workouts available via in-app purchase (Pilates, kettlebell, ball, stretch)
• Create custom workouts
• Landscape mode
Over 3,000,000 Users love 7 minutes workout, Scientifically proven to aid weight loss & improve cardiovascular function.
If you want to lose weight, get a flat tummy & strengthen abdominal muscles, get the dreamed abs with sixpack, 7 minutes abs workout can strengthen your core and tone your abs, with videos on how to perform each exercise.
Don't have an hour for daily workout and abs workout? you might not need it, just try 7 minute quick fit workout, it has Video Tutorial to help you do it right!
The most appropriate exercises for usual people just like you and me, you can do it quick fit anytime anywhere, it only takes 7 minutes. This 7 minute workout is highlighted by the New York Times "Maximum Results With Minimal Investment".
This 7 minute workout application is base on HICT (high intensity circuit training) that was proved the most “safe, effective, and efficient” way to improve your muscular and aerobic fitness, don't need go to gym.Try the 7 minute quick fit workout and abs workout, and make you healthier.
The 7 minute workout only take you about 7 minutes quick fit, consists 12 exercises to be done for 30 seconds, with 10 seconds breaks between each exercise. All you need just a chair and a wall, repeat 2-3 circuits according to your time. This must your first choice for office workout, or home quick fit workout.
Support Google Fit;
Voice guild you when you need to start 7 minute workout or rest;
Adjust the circuit time according to your situation;
Adjust the rest time;
Keep the screen on when you workout;
Beautiful character and UI design;
Workout log shows your complete workout time;
Ability to pause the workout, and skip to previous or next exercise;
Notification for daily workout;
The daily workout include 12 exercises, they are Jumping jacks, Wall sit, Push-up, Abdominal crunch, Step-up onto chair , Squat , Triceps dip on chair, Plank , High knees/running in place , Lunge, Push-up and rotation, Side plank, the exercise are full body workouts, leg workout, arm workout, butt workout, cardio workout.
This 7 min gym daily quick fit workout will be your personal trainer,it is cardio workout, help you fitness, and lose weight, trained your arm workout, leg workout, full body muscles, you can do it at office or home.
This 7 min daily workout and abs workout really works, it is the effective gym exercised for everyone, girl, woman, man, work person, you can make it as office workout, home workout, we sure 7 min workout gym will help you!
Enjoy the 7 min gym! like sit ups, push ups, squats, plank, jumping jack.
For save data to SD card or in the phone;
Support save data to Google fit;
You can get important phone call even at the exercises;
This permission is for starting up notification even reboot the phone;
For notification vibration;
Get back your body's natural ability to move or improve your movement qualities with the exclusive "Resets" workouts from the "Original Strength" system by Tim Anderson SFG and Geoff Neupert Master SFG.
For variety, the app includes several "crossfire like" formats: Interval Training (HIIT, Tabata), Every minute on the minute (EMOM), For time and As many rounds as possible in a give time frame. The workouts are based on a predefined set of video illustrated bodyweight exercises or kettlebell exercises.
For the beginners or the busiest of you, short and intense workouts allow you to incorporate exercising in your daily schedule and get more chance to sustain for a long period. More advanced users can create their own workouts using the built-in exercises or with custom ones.
Recommended by several health professionals from HealthTap and downloaded more than 500000 users, don't wait and give it a try!
- Built-in workouts libraries
- Built-in exercises with video illustrations : bodyweight or with kettlebells
- Interval Timer : HIIT, Tabata
- Workout diary
- Customizable workouts and exercises
- Calories expense estimations and weight tracking
What 5* users say about the app :
Shahid : "Great! Love it! What a great way to stay in shape without going to the gym."
Ethan K: "Amazing This app is very simple to use and practical. You can see that your strength is growing. Big thanks to the developer."
Allessandra S. : "Good application!!!!! Very satisfied... I recommend!" - translated from french
Cyril S. : "Great! Wonderful app, the best of this kind! Congratulations" - translated from french
Manuel F. : "Incredible we lost 5kilos" - translated from french
This app has been created to be SIMPLE : it’s simple to set up your workout, it’s simple to use so you can forget about it during your training and just follow the sounds. And when you’re done, you can share your results with your friends on Twitter and Facebook !
First it was developed for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, a famous method to burn fat in a short & intense workout. But our users showed us you can use it every time you need a timer : crossfit, running, cycling, HIIT, Tabata, yoga, stretching, fitness, weightlifting ... and even cooking !
And now you can even use it with a fitness card game called "HIIT the Game" ! http://bit.ly/HIITTHEGAME
* WHAT’S HIIT ? *
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4–30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
This definition comes from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training) where you can find a lot more informations. It explains some very popular program, like the TABATA. HIIT is also a common practice in Crossfit trainings.
* HOW TO USE THE APP ? *
You can use it during all trainings with intervals or other timed repetition
Basically, this is how it works : on the first screen you will set up your workout phases durations (preparation time, work, rest, rounds and cool down) and you will choose your sound.
Then hit “Go !”, work and just follow the whistle !
You can listen to your own music, just make sure you can still hear the sound.
At the end of the workout, a new feature allows you to share your workout with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
** Load preset : you can load one of our existing preset (Fat Loss, Tabata) or one you saved previously
** Save preset : you can save the workout you just set up
** Link to our Facebook page : you can like the app, share your experience with other users, share your workouts, make suggestions for new features, …
** Vibrate mode
** 3 seconds warning click
** Step Counter included in the training screen
New features are added regularly, thanks for your feedbacks and your votes in our forum (http://hiit.uservoice.com/forums/54804-general)
Join us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hiit-interval-training-android-app/104610142924377)
and follow us on Twitter @hiit_android
And if you love the app, you can purchase the AD FREE version, for only 1.99 $ :-)
* PHONE PERMISSIONS *
Now automatically pause and resume if a phone call arrives.
This is why PHONE_STATE permissions are required. But the app never collects and stores phone numbers from users phones.
- That long day at work.
- When you have to travel.
- That morning you slept in.
- Your newborn baby.
Other workout apps and workout videos are like playing records. Sworkit is like an iPod or the evolution of digital music with playlists and personalization at the core.
Sworkit routines guide you through video exercises demonstrated by professional personal trainers.
If you already have a trainer, please don't fire them! Just have them create custom workouts for you to do in between your training sessions.
Or if you're particular or have special needs (like a bad knee and want to avoid jumping exercises), create your own custom workouts from our library of over 160 different exercises!
Target any area of your body: Upper Body, Lower Body, Core, Abs, Butt, Back, Legs etc.
Workouts for everyone: Strength, Cardio, Yoga, Stretching, and Pilates.
Sworkit uses a scientifically proven technique of combining interval training with randomized exercises to maximize the effectiveness of every workout. Best of all, these randomized circuit training workouts require no weights or extra equipment. You can choose your workout length and target different areas to create the perfect workout anywhere, anytime. The randomized aspect helps your body workout harder by preventing it from getting used to a specific routine, helping you stay motivated to exercise and stay fit. The circuit training aspect provides additional cardiovascular fitness with each exercise being presented in 30 second intervals with a built in rest periods.
DON'T limit yourself to the 7 Minute Workout's same 12 BORING exercises...
DON'T feel guilty...
DO Sworkit and see results in as little as 5 minutes a day!
Recommended by Mashable, LifeHacker, Gizmodo, Brit+Co, Army Times, and Addictive Tips.
Join the millions of other Sworkit users seeing results today.
*** Why choose Sworkit Pro? ***
#1 Save & Build multiple custom workouts
Create your own Custom Workouts using any exercises in our library for a fully personalized experience. Great for focused workouts, injury recovery, new challenges, coach created training. high calorie burn, and quick stretches. Download free custom workouts like Low Impact (No Jumping), Pregnancy - Full Body, Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Full Body, Runner's Warm-up, Office Chair Workout-Stretch, ABsolutely Awesome, Plyometrics, Golfer Workout, Around the Office, Surfer Workout and more
#2 More Exercises
#3 Adjustable interval lengths
#4 Access to complete workout history
#5 Extra Rewards Points (US only)
#6 Enable/Disable Rewards
#7 Sync with MyFitnessPal
#8 LAST BUT NOT LEAST: To show your love for Sworkit!!!
SWORKIT is available in English, German, Spanish (Spain and Latin America), French, Italian, Russian, Turkish and Portuguese (Brazilian)!
Simply WORK IT!!
This workout has been defined by Brett Klika & Chris Jordan
You can see videos for each exercise here:
Mr. Jordan says : "The exercises should be performed in rapid succession, allowing 30 seconds for each, while, throughout, the intensity hovers at about an 8 on a discomfort scale of 1 to 10. Those seven minutes should be, in a word, unpleasant. The upside is, after seven minutes, you’re done."
- Free, Simple and lite
- animated graphics
- adjust the duration
- manage a log
- pause/resume/next/previous exercice
- Text-to-speech available
- lock screen timeout during routine
If you start, you should begin with a short time, and increase it, in the future.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training (SIT), is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
Why choose our mobile app for HIIT Cardio Training?
Our HIIT sequences is built by HIIT professionals and our HIIT program is easy to learn and follow. Our app include powerful key features including:
- HIIT Tutorial
- HIIT Timer
- Training Day Record
- Facebook Community
- Easy to Use Interface
- Use the app during your workouts to measure distance, pace/speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
- The premium voice coaching by selected adidas athlete (for example Derrick Rose) and highly customizable audible alerts enhance your motivation to achieve your goals.
- Track your progress and reach your goals: access your latest achievements and major milestones.
- Analyze your data: get your running and workout score and keep track of your time, burned calories and pace.
- Get your performance in animated charts (also in landscape).
- Set individual goals to improve your fitness with a variety of workouts and training plans. Use the free training plans to prepare for your next 5k run, 10k run, half-marathon or marathon. The app also features several workout plans that help you to lose weight or to improve your running technique.
- You´re not a runner? – No problem. We have you covered with more than 400 strength and flexibility exercises to improve your fitness.
- Get stronger, get in shape, lose weight: access to more than 400 strength & flexibility fitness exercises and practice by instructional videos.
- Easy access to your music during your activity and deep integration with Google Play Music.
- Heart-rate tracking & coaching: support of Bluetooth Smart HRM on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Heart-rate can be used for premium voice coaching. Train more effectively by using heart rate to give real time feedback about your body response.
- Display your route on Google Maps and calculate a detailed elevation profile.
Intergration of miCoach devices:
- Integrates Training with the miCoach Fit Smart. The miCoach FIT SMART wristband measures a variety of data (heart rate without chest band, distance, stride rate, pace, calories etc.) which can be displayed on your miCoach train & run app.
- Stride-rate tracking & coaching: support of miCoach SPEED_CELL Bluetooth Smart as a stride sensor for running on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Stride-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking of stride. adidas SPEED_CELL delivers you distance and pace of your workout independent from GPS to enable indoor training and more accurate pace based trainings.
- Sync to miCoach.com cloud to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Supports the analysis of workouts done by the adidas Smart Run watch (synchronized via Wifi to micoach.com from the watch to the app).
- Gear Section: track your shoe usage.
Have you ever thought that training could be fun, not monotonous?
With this application, you can train where you want, when you want and how you want!
You can personalize the training level to change repetitions, background music and every other detail to create a different experience every time you train.
- A new calendar that keeps track of the days when you train, creating a real training program for 4 weeks.
- Download to your device instruction video for each exercise. You can play it anytime even without internet connection.
Our basic application is free because we believe that the best way to impress you is to make you try!
We do not promise you will lose weight after following one of our training, that you'll have a perfect abdomen or perfect buttocks or steel sculpted pectorals ....
Never trust those who will promise firm results in the field of training, because no one can vouch for you but yourself, the fundamentals for success in training are: will and perseverance.
Our content brings you professionalism and passion with which we have designed and developed training and our whole project.
We offer an alternative and entertaining (also economic) way to be able to train whenever, wherever and however you want. Reduce the monotony of the usual methods of training and still have a high degree of professionalism.
"Your challenge is to seek the best for yourself, our hand is to help you get it!"
Visit www.passion4profession.net and create your FREE account in the largest web portal dedicated to the world of fitness and wellness.
(If you already have some running experience, check out our “Zombies, Run!” app with extra features including 30 more missions, ‘zombie chase’ interval training, a base-building game, time and distance audio notifications, and more!)
Zombies, Run! 5k Training comes from the creators of Zombies, Run! (Six to Start & Naomi Alderman), the world’s most successful smartphone exercise game with 800,000+ players worldwide.
Featured by the New York Times, BBC, Time, Wired, and Runner's World!
WHAT PLAYERS SAY ABOUT ZOMBIES, RUN!
“This app is amazing. It gets me wanting to go for a run, it’s not exercise anymore, it’s pure entertainment.”
“Keeps me entertained and actually makes me want to stay out running longer. Love it!”
“This app is a work of genius - I finally have a reason to run!!
A PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED 5K TRAINING PROGRAM
Devised by Julia Jones and Shauna Reid of Up and Running e-courses, this 8-week, 25 workout training program combines awesome storytelling with expert training know-how. Using this app isn’t just good for you - it’s also amazingly exciting!
GET FIT AND BECOME A HERO
You’re Runner 5, a vital member of one of the last outposts of humanity at Abel Township. During 25 workouts, you’ll be trained to help find supplies and protect the town from the ever-encroaching horde of the shambling dead, in a story written by award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. You’ll learn about the characters, and you’ll have a vital mission of your own to train for and complete. Once your training is complete, you’ll be in the perfect place to continue the story as the hero in “Zombies, Run!”
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
Everything about Zombies, Run! 5k Training is designed for beginner runners: clear and detailed workout instructions, a gentle learning curve, and importantly, we don’t make any zombies chase you until you’re ready!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom music playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in during your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
We integrate fully with our free online ZombieLink service, so you can check your running stats and view and share your maps online, all in a beautiful and easy-to-use interface! Plus you can export your runs to Runkeeper via ZombieLink.
ALREADY PLAYED ZOMBIES, RUN!?
Zombies, Run! 5k Training takes place between Mission 1 and Mission 2 of Season 1, so it’s a fantastic way to experience 24 all-new missions about how Runner 5 first trained up with Sam, Doctor Myers, and the rest of Abel Township to become a valued Runner. (But if you’re looking to find out what happens after Zombies, Run!’s epic cliffhanger, you’ll need to wait for Season 2...)
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zombiesrungame
Sign up to our mailing list at http://www.zombiesrungame.com
We understand you are busy. And that is why we have created a 6 Pack Abs Workout Workout plan that spend you only 9 minutes every training day! Train with your Device and get your personal trainer for free.The best 6 Pack Abs Workout Workout app is coming with its unique design and powerful function.
This is a real personal fitness trainer and a cool body building device. Our app not only helps counting the number of Workout you do, but also record every exercise you have done and makes the training plan based on your daily training and body status.
- Workout Counting
- Auto Workout Plan Adjustment
- Details Record
- Facebook Community
- Easy to Use Interface
Create your personal fitness plan:
- more than 90 exercises, over 180 images
- target specific muscles and search for exercises
- export your fitness plan to html or save your training progress with the app
Your preferred language is not available? Help translating OpenTraining: http://crowdin.net/project/opentraining
This software is open source, you can get the source code at: https://github.com/chaosbastler/opentraining
1) 5 Animals of Kung Fu
2) How to Do Tiger & Crane Self-Defense
3) How to Do the Monks Punching Drill
4) How to Do Blocking & Attacking Patterns
5) How to Do the Crane Stance
6) How to Do the Horse Stance
7) How to Do the Empty Stance
8) How to Do the Drop Stance
9) How to Do the Forward Stance
10) How to Warm Up & Stretch
11) How to Do Eagle Claw Push-Ups
12) How to Do the Slide Up Round House
13) How to Do Basic Combinations
14) Combination Side Punch & Reverse Punch
15) Eagle Seizes Gullet from 18 Hands
16) Carry the Basket on Arm from 18 Hands
17) Drawing the Bow of 18 Hands Techniques
18) Cannon Mounted on Beam from 18 Hands
19) Dragon Subduing Hand from 18 Hands
20) Deft Sewing Needle from the 18 Hands
21) Single Rafter from 18 Hands Techniques
22) Golden Hook from 18 Hands Techniques
23) How to Do Twisting a Strand of Silk
24) How to Do Sweep of 18 Hands Techniques
25) Swing Hammers over Body from 18 Hands
26) Ball Kick from 18 Hands Techniques
27) Mandarin Duck Feet from 18 Hands
28) Chopping the Log of 18 Hands Techniques
29) Monk Ropes the Tiger from 18 Hands
30) Twisted Phoenix Elbow from 18 Hands
31) Monk Strikes the Bell from 18 Hands
32) Monk Push the Door from 18 Hands
33) How to Do the 18 Hand Solo Form
34) How to Do 18 Hand 2 Man Set Moves
35) Learn More 18 Hand 2 Man Set Moves
36) 7 Great 18 Hand 2 Man Set Moves
37) How to Do the Long Fist Form
38) Low Block Self-Defense Long Fist Form
39) Hammer to Reverse Punch Self-Defense
40) Step Palm Reverse Palm Self-Defense
41) Turn Chop Self-Defense Long Fist Form
42) Press Spear Self-Defense Long Fist Form
43) Hook Turn Palm from Self-Defense
44) Fist Over Knee, Elbow Over Knee
45) Hack from Self-Defense Long Fist Form
46) Hook Palm Self-Defense Long Fist Form
47) Block Palm Self-Defense Long Fist Form
48) 6 Hand Techniques
49) 6 Kicking Techniques
50) How to Do a Jump Front Kick
51) How to Do the Jump Inside Kick
52) How to Do the Jump Outside Kick
53) How to Do the Butterfly Kick
54) How to Do the Leap Into Pu Bu
55) Using Long, Short & Flexible Weapons
56) How to Use the Double Broadsword
57) 5 Basic Staff Techniques
58) 3 Compulsory Combinations
59) How to Do the Sweeping Technique
60) How to Do the Dragon's Tail Kick
61) How to Do Chin-Na
62) What Is Shaolin Kung Fu?
63) What Is Iron Body Training?
64) What Is Northern & Southern Shaolin?
65) 14 Fighting Techniques
66) 4 Fighting Tips
67) Shaolin Kung Fu with Sifu Karl Romain
Shoutbox Workout Timer is a free interval training timer for martial arts training. Shoutbox Workout Timer generates a new random heavy bag or shadow boxing round workout every time you use it. Enhance your MMA training by letting Shoutbox Workout Timer call out the moves while you focus on your form.
There is also a "Bells only" mode that let you use the SWT as an interval or Tabata (HIIT) fitness timer. If you just want to do calisthenics, use the "Exercises Only" mode. The exercise only mode is very similar to the popular seven minute workout.
The intensity setting lets you adjust the workout to your fitness level. To increase the time between combinations, decrease the intensity. To make the time between combinations shorter, increase the intensity.
There are over 20 preset workouts that include MMA training, Boxing, Thai Boxing, and Karate specific workouts. SWT even includes a workout for Fencing! All of the workouts can be edited to your preferences. The Shoutbox Workout Timer is the perfect app for MMA workouts at home or in the gym. Some martial arts instructors use the Shoutbox Workout Timer to call out commands while they walk through the class and coach their students.
Designed to work on your phone or tablet, this martial arts training workout will become part of your daily routine. Use it to augment your workouts to achieve top cardio performance. Set it for five five-minute rounds with one minute of rest and see what it feels like to train like a UFC Champion.
This MMA trainer works by having over seventy pre-set commands and exercises that you can choose for your workout. For example, If you want a better kicking workout, then decrease the frequency of punching commands. You can modify the workouts to include only the commands you want to hear.
Shoutbox Workout Timer also keeps track of how many punches or kicks you have thrown, or how much time you've spent doing push-ups, crunches, lunges, and jump squats. Watching the statistics accumulate is a great workout motivation tool.
Users of the Shoutbox Workout Timer have said:
"My new favorite exercise app, killer workout on a heavy bag or just shadowboxing. Use a mirror to critique your own form and you will grow by leaps and bounds as a martial artist while getting into incredible shape without ever leaving your basement! Great for my MMA training"
Circuit training is an excellent way to improve mobility, strength and stamina. The circuit training comprises of 6 to 10 strength exercises that are completed one exercise after another. Each exercise is performed for a set time before moving on to the next exercise. The exercises within each circuit are separated by a short rest period, and each circuit is separated by a longer rest period. The total number of circuits performed during a training session may vary from two to six depending on your training level (beginner, intermediate, or advanced), your period of training (preparation or competition) and your training objective.
Why choose our mobile app for Circuit Training?
Our Circuit Training sequences is built by Circuit Training professionals and our Circuit Training program is easy to learn and follow. Our app include powerful key features including:
- Circuit Training Tutorial
- Circuit Training Timer
- Training Day Record
- Facebook Community
- Easy to Use Interface