You have to input the bridle leg and offset at least 5 times to get the app to equalize. Very poor design. You should be able to fix 1 leg length and change the offset (apex distance) without it affecting both legs.
Other Version Is Better The iPhone version is way more full featured and accurate, but this is at least a good start.
Realy good Usefull app Where do i change to metric standard mesurement?
not sure why you can't have the same features on android, as you do on the iphone version
Highly irritating to use When I input one value for a dimension, it changes the values of other dimensions I've input. To solve for a dimension I have to do many iterations of setting the value of the known dimensions until everything is close enough to the known dimensions that I can use the displayed value for the unknown dimension in my bridle calculations. Also there is no decimal on the numeric keypad so to enter 12.5 for example I have to input "12 . <123 button> 5" it is slow and cumbersome.
- Support added for Samsung Note Edge.
- Support added for Nexus 6, Note 4 and other devices with very high pixel density screens.
- Added quick fix to support for full HD resolution screens
- Added support for high resolution screens
- Minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes (Thanks Mattias "Mattemat" Franzon for your email!)