Other Version Is Better The iPhone version is way more full featured and accurate, but this is at least a good start.
Realy good Usefull app Where do i change to metric standard mesurement?
Highly irritating to use When I input one value for a dimension, it changes the values of other dimensions I've input. To solve for a dimension I have to do many iterations of setting the value of the known dimensions until everything is close enough to the known dimensions that I can use the displayed value for the unknown dimension in my bridle calculations. Also there is no decimal on the numeric keypad so to enter 12.5 for example I have to input "12 . <123 button> 5" it is slow and cumbersome.
Works great! Bugs quickly fixed on HD display and High Pixel screens that were causing issues on my new display. Great app to have when you show up and you need to move points quickly because of unforseen obstacles or bad drawings.
Kinda helpful I would like to see an input for the basket . As I have to deduct that from my calcs. Also a readout for a deck chain if needed. Still cannot input imperial feet and inches. Hate having to convert to decimal.
- Support added for Samsung Note Edge.
- Support added for Nexus 6, Note 4 and other devices with very high pixel density screens.
- Added quick fix to support for full HD resolution screens
- Added support for high resolution screens
- Minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes (Thanks Mattias "Mattemat" Franzon for your email!)