Why you need CM Backup:
All your important and irreplaceable things like contacts, messages and photos are at risk when they’re only kept on a single device. By backing them up to our secure servers, you can ensure that they're still available to you in the event that your device is ever lost, stolen or damaged.
Please don't worry, everything you have backed up in the cloud can be only viewed by yourself and it's totally safe with us!
• Contacts backup & restore (Avatars, birthdays etc.)
• Messages backup & restore (SMS, MMS, text messages and Hangouts)
• Call logs backup & restore (Phone only)
• Photos backup & restore
• Web Browser Bookmarks backup & restore
• Calendars backup & restore
• Alarms backup & restore
• Dictionary backup & restore (Input methods)
• Intelligent file transfer: super-fast backup and restore speed!
• Secure data transfer (SSL) and storage (256-AES) on Amazon S3 servers
• Photo slimming: Compress your photos and move the original ones to the cloud, saving phone space.
• Scheduled backup: automatically backup important items every day.
• Task list view: Check the history of your activities.
• View your backup items on the web: https:\\cloud.cmcm.com
• Multilanguage support
• No root or other authorities required
★ What you can do with CM Backup:
• Import all of your contacts and data to a new phone if your old one is lost or you upgrade
• One tap to move data to a new device and backup all files
• Free up memory: extend your storage by saving your stuff in the cloud
• View your stuff on the web by desktop: access https://cloud.cmcm.com
• Easiest way to manage the cloud space of Clean Master
• Best way to manage the cloud space of CM Security
★ Requested permissions:
Read & modify your contacts
It is used for Contacts backup feature, which allow our app to backup/restore your contacts.
Edit & read your text messages
It is used for SMS backup feature, which allow our app to backup/restore your messages (SMS/MMS/Hangouts)
Join our social accounts to get our latest news, and participate in the funny contests!
Cheetah Mobile: http://www.cmcm.com/en-us/cm-backup/
Official Email: email@example.com
Join our translation volunteer team and help people use CM backup in your mother tongue :)
This application does not contain dialer, dialer is not part of Contacts since Android 5.
True contacts are good for Local Sync and all apps that create contacts accounts (see http://www.psencik.cz/local-sync/local-sync-and-android-4-ics) because manufacturer's Android 1 apps are lacking features of Android 4.
Application supports multi-window feature.
AOSP Android contacts application - Apache License 2.0.
This new online address book allows you to sync your contacts from your PC, mobile or tablet and combine them all on one safe place. Keeping your contacts organized and up to date has never been easier.
See the video tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MKLk6JpTIU
Features of Kylook – the only online address book you’ll ever need.
- You can import all your contacts safely and securely into Kylook and only you will have access to these details.
- If you add a new contact to your mobile, Kylook automatically synchronizes this update with all your other devices removing any duplications automatically.
- If your contacts update any of their contact details, Kylook will automatically synchronize their update into your address book keeping it always up to date.
- With Kylook you can convert your personal contact details into a QR Codes to share amongst friends and contacts. Simply scanning the code they can save your details directly into their address book.
- If you lose your mobile, don't worry. With Kylook you’ll never lose a contact again. Simply installing Kylook into the device again and logging into your account you can safely restore all your contacts.
- Kylook also allows you to create your own personal access codes to your e-Business card. These codes are called Kcodes.
- With your kcode you can share your details with whoever you wish. Instead of having to recite lengthy addresses you can just pass your kcode. You can also adjust which contact details people can see.
- By registering now with Kylook you can obtain your first Kcode for FREE.
- All your data belongs 100% to you. Kylook is in strict compliance with all data protection and security measures.
The Kylook APP is completely free and includes a wide range of functionality. Of course there are special plans for users (like business mans) that simply need MORE.
See this link for more information: http://www.kylook.com/en/app-for-free
Important: Kylook APP (Android version) sync all contacts from your local address book, Gmail and Yahoo contacts on your smartphone. Kylook import the SIM card contacts during the first sync (after the login). Reason: the SIM card is to slow
TRULY CROSS PLATFORM: Works across most devices including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Blackberry 10, Java phones, and all Android devices (Samsung, HTC, Nexus, LG, Sony, etc.).
CONTACTS BACKUP & SYNC: Easily backup contacts to the cloud and sync contacts across all your devices. Edit information on one device, and see the changes on the others automatically.
TRANSFER CONTACTS TO NEW PHONE: Easily sync contacts to your new phone by simply installing IntouchApp - hassle free - No PC / USB / Mac / Wires / Desktop Software, etc., required. Works across device formats with no loss of data.
AUTO-UPDATING CONTACTS: Access the latest contact information. If any of your contacts changes their information, it will be automatically updated in your phonebook. When you update your information, it is updated for all your contacts as well!
MANAGE CONTACTS ONLINE FROM MAC / PC: View and manage your phone contacts online at http://intouchapp.com from the comfort of the larger keyboard.
MERGE DUPLICATES: Say goodbye to duplicate contacts. We manage and merge duplicates automatically for you.
MEET & CONNECT: Easily exchange contact info with people you meet by typing in their IntouchID, using the integrated QR code scanner, or by simply giving a missed call.
DIGITAL BIZ CARD: Go green with a virtual and professional business card, that can be easily shared with people you meet.
SAFE, SECURE & PRIVATE: Contacts are your most important data on the phone. Their safety, privacy and security is our highest priority.
Watch the video below to learn how the IntouchApp magic works.
Learn about benefits of IntouchApp: http://intouchapp.com
We, at Intouch, are committed to keep you in touch with the people that matter to you by ensuring you have each other's latest contact information accessible all the time. We promise to give you lots of exciting value-add features very soon! Do Stay In-Touch!
Help us in spreading the word. Join us on
WOW your Android with an app like no other...
★★★ App menus are in English. Additional languages are coming soon: Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French and more...
We bring your contacts and communication apps together in one place, that’s accessible from all your screens. Want to contact someone? Dial, SMS or more? Just swipe the contact to the right app and get in touch! Simple.
★ Contact with just one swipe - Using drupe, you can reach anyone on your contact list, using your preferred communication app, with just one swipe.
★ Always around - Yes, drupe is within your reach whenever you need it. Don’t worry, we made sure it’s not annoying. We just left a tiny trigger icon, our four dots, that is with you across all apps and screens. Whenever you need to contact someone, just swipe the dots and drupe’em. It’s that easy.
★ Organizes your address book chaos -Those of you who never had address book maintenance issues, raise your hand. No one? Right. It’s about time we’ve had some help with keeping our address book up-to-date and solve the duplicate contacts issue.
★ Launch all your communication apps from one place –Once we know who we want to contact, a world full of communication apps is at our feet. There are so many of them. drupe makes it much easier to decide which app to use, and to quickly start the interaction. Dial,WhatsApp, SMS, Facebook Messenger, Skype, phone… are all in, and there are more.
★ Communicate with groups across apps – You can either create new groups or replicate existing ones, but this time enjoy WhatsApp, conference calls, group emails or even group calendar invites, with just one swipe. You got it right, same group across all apps…
★ Unified recent communications feed – Finally you can track your recent communications log in one place, call log, SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and more.
Bits and bytes:
❄ A new way to interact with your contacts – unified swipe for all interactions
❄ A unified recent communications log – calls, SMS, messaging and more
❄ An automatic, customizable favorites list
❄ A semi-transparent trigger icon is always with you – activated with one swipe
❄ Integrated with: Call, SMS, email, calendar, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Tango, Voxer, Hangout, Telegram, Viber, Line, We Chat, Hike, Waze, Google Maps and Facebook Hello Dialer
❄ Easy search- Reach all your contacts from the main screen
❄ Customize your favorites and communication apps by preference
❄ Get help with updating relevant contact info – smart search for your friends in Skype, Facebook and more
❄ Easily launch drupe from your lock screen as well, for quick and easy access to your contacts
❄ Interact with the same group over different apps
❄ We do not drain your battery life– Unlike others, we really mean it
Your address book is a mess?
Simpler Merge will fix it in few seconds!
* Over 1,000,000 people love Simpler Merge in all platforms :)
With Simpler you can easily merge all your duplicate contacts and quickly find the contacts your need
Your contacts are the most important data in your phone which easily becomes messy if not consistently updated.
You can freely merge 15 contacts in the free version, upgrade to Pro and merge unlimited num of duplicates.
SIMPLY MERGE DUPLICATE CONTACTS
○ Merge all duplicate contacts with one tap!
○ Find & merge contacts with similar names.
○ Find & Merge contacts with duplicate phone or email.
○ We would love to hear your feedback
○ Let us know what do you think about Simpler Merge: www.simplercontacts.com/support
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Your adress book is secure and safe. We don't access or store your contacts.
* Easy restore. No need to any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the Android or iPhone mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between Android or iPhone devices using just email client.
* Copy backup file to your computer via USB cable feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard)
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or copy backup file (on SD card) to your computer via USB cable.
Your contacts are the most important data in your phone, right? This application will deeply analyze your phonebook and bring it close to perfection. The built-in intelligence will surprise you. Users say this application is so useful it should be included with every phone. It will save you hours of work, quickly paying for itself.
Contacts optimizer's powerful features and beautifully simple interface puts you in charge of your contacts again:
• Remove all duplicates and even find similar contacts
• Every individual optimization function at your fingertips
• Edit Contacts feature with Move to account function
• Mass move of selected contacts between accounts
• Move all contacts - a powerful function for moving contacts between accounts. You can combine your contacts from Phone Memory to Google to have them all synchronized and then find and delete all duplicates.
• The ability to quickly delete individual contacts you no longer need
• Correct and nicely format phone numbers
• Locate potentially incorrect contacts which cannot be dialed
• Find all incomplete contacts that have an important contact field empty
• Clean contacts removing empty fields
• Add international prefixes and country codes where needed
• Merge contact fragments into one rich contact
• Locate contacts in your messages and calls that have not yet been saved
• Digitizing of vanity numbers like 1-800-MY-GOOGLE
• Edit, Delete, Select all or unselect all contacts at any time, just tap and hold the contact
We are investing a lot of effort into this application, please rate it or let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Different phones have different implementation of contacts. If the application is not showing your contacts, please let us know what phone you are using and what accounts you have. We will be happy to support it for you.
Have you ever started to write an email and then realized that you want to attach the contact information of someone in your People (contacts) app? Only to then find out that the "attach" button in your email client won't offer you to select a contact. Okay, now…
• close the draft
• exit the email app
• open the People app
• open a contact
• press "Share"
• select the email app
• and type the text again
Too complicated? I agree! That's why I made this little app to allow you to attach contacts directly from the email app.
• While composing an email, select the "attach" action.
• When asked what type of attachment you want to add, select "Attach a contact".
• Finally, select the contact whose information you want to attach in the VCARD (.vcf) file format.
• K-9 Mail
• Kaiten Mail
• … and most likely every other email app.
If this app doesn't work for you, please drop me a line using the "email developer" link in the Play store.
Search apps/contacts on device never been so smart and fast. Must have for power users with hundreds apps or contacts! Usually 1-3 clicks is enough to find any app or contact.
★ QWERTY keyboard with auto correction (hnaul, gnaol.. -> gmail)
★ T9 keyboard
★ App search by app name or vendor name
★ Contact search by name or phone number
★ Self learning piRank algorithm.
★ (PRO) Widget!
★ (PRO) A “quick launch” panel in the notifications area
★ (PRO) Options to uninstall apps, pin icons to the Home screen or get app info
★ (PRO) Options to send sms, edit contact, show details etc
Partly written on Kotlin.
Dev stories in Twitter! https://twitter.com/AppDialer
NOTE: It will only work on Launchers which support Scrollable Contacts:
Launcher Pro, ADW Launcher, Zeam, Go Launcher, Home+ etc. are all supported Launcher. Provided you enable Scrollable support in Launcher Settings.
Default Android Launcher does not support Scrollable Widget, neither does HTC Launcher or Samsung TouchWiz Launcher.
There are two Contact widgets:
1. Contact Widget with 2x4 (This display contacts in single column)
2. Contact Widget with 4x4 (This display contacts in 3 columns)
Option to display:
1. All Contacts
2. Contact Groups
3. Favourites etc.
Option to change background widget color
Option to display custom heading on top
Very Fast and low on memory.
Main functionalities of application are:
1. Backup contacts to server from phonebook. Every backup will create a new version on the server.
2. Download contacts from server to application and then save/restore to phonebook.
3. Cross platform contacts transfer (Pro Version only).
4. Find & merge duplicate contacts (based on name, phone number, email).
5. Qucik merge option to merge all duplicate contacts on one click.
6. Save optimized contacts list to phonebook.
7. Find missing fields of contacts.
8. Export contacts as vCard or cdv file and mail it.
We would neither share your contacts to any other nor use it for any kind of promotional/other work.
If you forget your password, then please send us mail to email@example.com using same email id registered with us. We will help you to reset it again.
For any kind of suggestions or query contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
✓ Backup to dropbox.
✓ Send as email attachment.
✓ Google, Outlook or Custom CSV style.
This application do not restore contacts! yet... We recommend using the restore suggestion below.
Restore Contacts Tip:
⇨ Import the CSV file with http://www.google.com/contacts.
⇦ Contact data will then be synced back to your device.
Why Backup Contacts?
When new contact data is created on your Android™ device, you would think that it’s all saved at the same place by default? this is not always true.
Contacts Data could be saved in places like:
⇨ Google account - contact data
⇨ Phone/Tablet - contact data
⇨ Other: Facebook etc. - contact data
The Backup Contacts application retrieves ALL contact data stored on your Android™ device and saves it into ONE text file for safe keeping.
If you loose your Android™ device! the only contact data backed up by default is the Google account - contact data!
If you like this application, give it some stars.
HOW TO CREATE A SIMPLE PHONE LIST:
① Set the "CSV Style" to "CUSTOM" in the Preference menu option.
② Un-check all boxes except "Display Name" and "Phone" in the preference option "CSV custom style"
③ Press the "Backup to SD-Card" button.
HOW TO RETRIEVE THE CSV FILE:
❐ Mount the SD-Card to your PC.
File location: SD-Card/Backup.Contacts.DATE.csv
⇧ Upload the file to your Dropbox.
File location: Dropbox/Android Backup Contacts/Backup.Contacts.DATE.csv
✉ Send the file to your email address.
File location: Attachment in email
CSV = Comma-separated values
I just fixed it to make it work with arbitrary contact sources (like CardDAV-Sync) and removed the dependencies on the internal API to make it work with Android 2.2 and later.
So all credits go to Google.
This editor is a replacement/alternative for your native editor and it's invoked in the same way. It will be started whenever you try to edit or create a contact (and you select "Contact Editor Free").
If you can edit all your contacts you may not have any benefits from this app. It is useful if you use some custom Sync-Adapter that does not feature its own editor (like CardDav-Sync) and your editor can not edit those contacts.
However some people reported it is useful if your phone's manufacturer removed the ability to edit custom labels.
Also, have a look at "Contact Editor Pro" an improved version of this editor. ( https://market.android.com/details?id=org.dmfs.android.contacteditorpp )
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
This app can not edit or remove contacts from read-only sources like Facebook or Cloudtact! This is due to the definition of read-only!
Also, if you see a blank screen when editing contacts that are aggregated with a Facebook contact, try to remove and recreate your Facebook account. Facebook limits access from other apps which breaks the contacts API in a way. For further information see http://techcrunch.com/2011/02/22/google-android-facebook-contacts/
Note regarding Events:
There is a big problem with events in this editor (better: with Android). The Android SDK documentation states about the database column for the date: 'The event start date as the user entered it.' Unfortunately does every manufacturer have it's own opinion about the format. Some are happy with 'yyyy-mm-dd', my phone uses unix timestamps.
So if your phone doesn't accept the 'yyyy-mm-dd' format try entering a unix-timestamp ;-). Seriously, I think about removing this feature until I've found a proper solution. You can help by sending me mails with your phone model, os version and which formats work or don't work for you.
Btw: just writing a comment like "Doesn't work on..." won't help neither you nor me to get it running on your device. Please contact me if you have problems.
Please report bugs by sending me a mail stating what happened and what you did before it happened. Often the Market bug reports are not very helpful without additional informations.
* on some devices this app hangs when it is opened. If this happens to you, please send me an email!
* crashes in some very rare cases. I've no further information about those cases and I'm not able to reproduce them. Please send me an email with your phone model, your OS version and what kind of sync-adapters you have installed. Thanks!
Also see Quick Calendar and the widget Quick Toolbar
Version 1.1 : Change icon to match Quick Toolbar
Support development of these tools by purchasing Quick Toolbar