Growth Journey is a smart child growth tracking app for children aged 2 years and older. The app uses your phone’s camera to help you track your child’s growth regularly. It’s simple, click a picture of your child standing next to an adult.
The app automatically measures your child’s height and records it in the growth book with a visual record of all the measurements.
The growth chart gives you a visual representation of your child’s growth over time and indicates a child’s average height for their age group.
If there are any deviations in your child’s growth, the app helps connect you to growth specialists to seek professional guidance.
Parents face 3 key challenges when it comes to tracking their child’s growth:
• Height is typically measured only during visits to the doctor which reduces frequency and access
• Parents are unaware of the importance of tracking their child’s growth regularly
• Parents lack the means to measure height accurately
Growth Journey offers parents a simple solution:
• Parents can measure and track their child’s height at home on a continuous basis
• Parents and physicians can detect deviations in growth earlier
• Early Detection of possible health problems
• Increased frequency & accuracy of height measurement
• Improved Adherence to treatment
How to start measuring?
Measure height with your phone’s camera!
Growth Journey App makes it easy for you to measure your child’s height and track their growth over time. Just follow these four simple steps:
1. Download the app
2. Register with your email address
3. Enter child’s name, date of birth, gender, parental height and an optional picture
4. Take a picture of the child next to an adult
Plot the growth of each child against local guidelines. Deviations and margins of error have been aligned with local experts
Measurements taken via the photo feature and those entered manually are plotted separately
Screening & Referral
If the child’s measurements indicate a deviation, the app will automatically ask the parents to seek professional guidance
If growth deviations are detected, this module helps parents reach out to growth specialists. The app’s in-built maps functionality directs you to nearby childrens’ healthcare providers.
The treatment module will be activated based on an access code provided by your physician. Setting up the Treatment Module lets patients create a treatment plan, track injections, follow up on reminders, and get an overview of their adherence to treatment and growth tracking.
Growth is an important indicator of their overall health and well-being. That’s why it is essential for parents to be actively involved and aware of their child’s height, weight and growth rate. Measuring your child regularly and to plot those measurements on a growth chart are important ways to track whether your child is growing normally.
The content and features are provided by Novo Nordisk for general information purposes only and does not provide individual treatment guidance. Should you have a medical condition, promptly see your own medical doctor or health care provider. This Application does not offer personalized medical diagnosis or patient-specific treatment advice. This app has been developed by Trifork eHealth sponsored by Novo Nordisk.
To know more about Growth Journey, please visit: https://www.novonordisk.co.in/patients/growth-journey-.html