The Min Læge app gives you easy access to your general practitioner and information about your appointments, test results, vaccinations etc.
In the app you will find the following:
- Your doctor: See address, contact details, opening hours and holiday replacement
- The doctor's on-call: Call the doctor's on-call in your region (outside the doctor's opening hours)
- Inbox: View your e-consultations, ask questions and get answers
- Appointment booking: Book an appointment online or cancel a booked appointment
- Agreements: Get an overview of upcoming and previous agreements
- Sample answers: See results from selected analyzes directly in the app
- Vaccinations: See your or your children's vaccinations
- Current referrals from your doctor, as well as the possibility of finding the desired treatment
- Diagnoses and course plans
- Video consultation
- Access to your children's data, including vaccinations, medicines etc.
One of the app's many features is video consultation, which allows you to sit at home and keep your doctor's appointment. This feature is used if the doctor considers it a better alternative to telephone or physical attendance.
SEE YOUR TEST ANSWERS IN THE APP
Via the app, it is possible to see sample answers from a selection of analyses. If you or your child has been tested for the current virus, you will also receive an answer in the app. If you have given permission to receive notifications, you will be notified on your phone as soon as the test answers are available.
AN OVERVIEW OF YOUR CHILDREN'S HEALTH DATA
It is possible to view your children's health data in the Min Læge app. Here you can see, among other things, your children's vaccinations, appointments and test results. You can also write to the doctor on behalf of your children or book an appointment for them.