- Latest iOS 7 bubble theme support.
- Simple to use and quickly.
- Manage message conveniently.
- Custom notification for each contact, such as led/sound/popup/vibrate/signature.
- Group message support.
- iOS 6 Emoji message support.
- Custom conversation image background.
- Enhanced notification, reply in notification directly.
- Enhanced popup dialog for incoming message, support one more pages.
- Quick reply in popup message dialog for incoming message.
- Quick reply/call/read on Notiication in status bar.
- Custom the vibrate for incoming message.
- Support message template, you can custom your own gesture to insert template.
- Beautiful bubble theme support.
- Message widget support. you can see the unread message count by an 1x1 widget.
- Custom your own contact photo.
- Support to switch between the android style and bubble theme.
- Support change fonts.
- Support change background.
- Black list support for block spam message.
Message popup dialog:
- you can insert message template or emoji.
- you can scroll left or right when you receive two or more messages.
Enhanced Notification Question:
- Android version should be greater than v4.1
Group messaging Question:
- support group mms message on android 4.0, group mms message is just support in android 4.2.2, Now you can use Group message to support group mms message.
- Are the people I'm group texting required to have 4.2? yes! but when you install Group message, the answer is no.
- If you RECEIVE a group text, will it show you who the other recipients are? yes!
- Will it work with iOS group messages? yes!
- What's annoying about no group messages? They receiver it separately, they have no idea who else has received the text and can only send a text back to the sender (not the other recipients), but when you install Group message, you will have not any trouble with this.
1. Add beautiful Bubble theme support.
2. Add the widget support, you can see the unread message count by an 1x1 widget now.
3. Add the crash log collect support.
4. Add the enter key type setting support.
5. Fixed an bug that can not see the conversation thread on some deivce.
6. Fixed some other update bug of mms widget.
7. Fixed some problem about the vibrate.
1. Custom notification for each contact, such as led/sound/popup/vibrate.
2. Custom your own contact photo.
3. Support to switch between the android style and bubble theme.
4. Fixed the mms problem that can not send or receive mms picture on some device.
5. Fixed two crash bugs on some devices.
6. Change to support use emoji keyboard to insert emoji.
7. Support to fill APN info manually.
8. Support to select the enter key type. such as send/new line/emoji.
1. Add an entry for Custom notification for each contact, press menu key and select "Contact Notification".
2. Fixed the problem that can not install emoji plugin.
3. Fixed an crash problem when update contact sometime.
4. Cleanup the setting items.
1. Add iOS 7/iOS 6 bubble themes support.
2. Change the background of send message bar.
3. Fixed an blink bug when loading mms pictures.
4. Fixed one crash bug when loading contacts on some devices.
1. Fixed some bugs of custom conversation background, like blurry half problem or part of picture.
2. Enhanced an Landscope conversation background support.
3. Added an option for Slideshow mms pictures.
4. Fixed the led bug, it just blink yellow ago.
5. Fixed an bug of custom background that can't select pictues, like picture from picasa.
Here's what you can do with this app:
- Remind yourself to wake up when you get near your destination while taking public transportation
- Call a phone-based remote garage opener as you drive up to your house.
- Warn yourself about known traffic cameras and likely speed traps.
- Download today's agenda as you approach work.
- Warn yourself when you have wandered within a kilometer of your crazy ex-spouse's house.
- Send text messages to your friends when you arrive.
- GPS location reduces your battery life. When the phone is asleep, it will check for location every 4 minutes to conserve battery.
- Long press on the map to place or move an alarm.
- Use the Geocode Address button to try to find GPS coordinates for your alarm.
What each permission is for:
Internet - Map data
Fine Location - Triggering alarms.
Vibrate - Vibrates the phone.
Boot - Loads alerts on boot.
Phone State - Lowers the alarm volume if you are in the middle of a phone call.
Disable Keyguard & Wake Lock - For making the alarm show up when triggered but the phone is asleep/locked.
Call Phone - Call a phone number.
Write External Storage - Downloaded files will be written to your download directory on your external storage.
Send/Read/Write SMS - Send text messages when an alarm is triggered and record sent messages in your inbox
If you have a feature you want to see in this app, send me an email. Feature requests I've added so far:
- Call a phone number
- Hide alarm and loop sound options
- Download files
- Send text messages
Keywords: location alarm, location alert, location reminder, geographic alarm, geographic alert, geographic reminder, geo-alarm, geo-alert, geo-reminder, gps alert, gps alarm, gps reminder, area alert, area alarm, area reminder.
PUSH ALERT is a simple tool to monitor any changes that you want working on your favorite webpages.
It uses the push notification system without consumption of your phone plan.
Create your own alerts and be notified automatically on your smartphone or tablet in time.
With PUSH ALERT, you will be notified as soon as such :
- The item you want to buy is available or the price has changed,
- A new object or a new property is sold on your favorite site,
- A proposed new job has been published,
- A competitor out a novelty,
- The album, video or book your favorite artist just published,
- The domain name of your future website has just been released,
- A new message has been posted on the blog that you follow ...
The possibilities are endless to be the first informed and do not miss the news and bargains!
To create your alert, nothing more simple:
- In the application, visit the web page to monitor,
- Go to "edit" mode,
- Click on the page to the target area (text, pictures, links, ...),
- Back by giving a name for your alert.
And that's all. You will be notified whenever the target area for your alert change.
You can also list your alerts, rename, delete, and modify the target area.
PUSH ALERT does not require or use any personal information.
No phone function is needed to create or receive your alerts on your Android smartphone or your tablet.
Feel free to give your opinion and comments to change the PUSH ALERT application.
And follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/Push_Alert
and Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Push-Alert/219779394859608
During installation PUSH ALERT, you will be asked to accept the following permissions:
- INTERNET : permission required for surfing the internet.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : permission required to verify that the device is connected to the network.
- GET_ACCOUNTS : permission required for old version of android ( < 4.04 ) to identify the google account that will receive the alerts.
- WAKE_LOCK : permission required to receive your alerts even when the device is in sleep.
- C2D_MESSAGE : permission required to receive a message identifier.
- C2dm.permission.RECEIVE : permission required to receive your alerts.
- READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS : permission required to offer suggestions for url.
- BILLING : permission required to remove advertising.
- VIBRATE : to phone vibration on alert reception
- searches your contacts based on the incoming phone number or SMS source
- control the speech rate/pitch
- shake the phone to turn off the speech
- Home screen widget to easily turn on/off identification
- optionally silence ringtone or notification for Incoming! announcement
- optionally replace emoticons with speakable words
Email me your feedback and comments. Feel free to rate the app. And check out my other apps Silence! and WeatherAlarm.
I LOVE your "Silence!" app!!!
I switched from a Blackberry to a Galaxy S4, and was looking for an app that would automatically set the phone to "vibrate" when I put the phone in the holster. Silence is great!
Love It! Very convenient!
I really like the hands free ability to hear my texts. The shake feature to stop the message if I don't want to hear it is nice as well.