Your vacation is just getting started. Half way to your destination the thought hits you; "did I turn on the alarm?". With the Alert Alarm App that is no longer an issue. You can easily get the status of your Alert Alarm, if you should have forgotten, you can easily turn it on. Besides that you can:
- Receive push-notifications
- Get status from the wireless units of the system
- Get the history of the latest alarm events
- Get help and mounting instructions
We are continously working to improve our app and will add new functions!
Genius Alert reminds you to buy bread when you're close to the store or to do
best wishes to a friend when you meet him. And each alarm may also have more that
only one associated event. Using Genius Alert, you can create notifications in a very simple, and you will be notified only at the exact moment you need it.
Genius Alert allows you to easily manage your favorite events (dates, places and
people). For places for example you can capture the current position or search for an address on the map.
If it is not enough, with the Pro version, you can use the events for automatically activate and deactivate an alarm thus allowing the creation of unlimited combinations of notification.
No reminder app is so simple and complete, try Genius Alert!
If you like or you have some advice write on the forum:
PUSH ALERT is a simple tool to monitor any changes that you want working on your favorite webpages Ebay, Amazon, Youtube,...
It uses the push notification system without consumption of your phone plan.
Create your own alerts and be notified automatically on your smartphone or tablet in one hour.
With PUSH ALERT, you will be notified as soon as such :
- The item you want to buy is available or the price has changed,
- A new object or a new property is sold on your favorite site (eBay, Amazon,...),
- A proposed new job has been published,
- A competitor out a novelty,
- The album, video or book your favorite artist just published on Youtube, Dailymotion, etc,
- The domain name of your future website has just been released,
- A new message has been posted on the blog that you follow ...
The possibilities are endless to be the first informed and do not miss the news and bargains!
To create your alert, nothing more simple:
- In the application, visit the web page to monitor,
- Go to "edit" mode,
- Click on the page to the target area (text, pictures, links, ...),
- Back by giving a name for your alert.
And that's all. You will be notified whenever the target area for your alert change.
You can also list your alerts, rename, delete, and modify the target area.
PUSH ALERT does not require or use any personal information.
No phone function is needed to create or receive your alerts on your Android smartphone or your tablet.
During installation PUSH ALERT, you will be asked to accept the following permissions:
- INTERNET : permission required for surfing the internet.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : permission required to verify that the device is connected to the network.
- GET_ACCOUNTS : permission required for old version of android ( < 4.04 ) to identify the google account that will receive the alerts.
- WAKE_LOCK : permission required to receive your alerts even when the device is in sleep.
- C2D_MESSAGE : permission required to receive a message identifier.
- C2dm.permission.RECEIVE : permission required to receive your alerts.
- READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS : permission required to offer suggestions for url.
- BILLING : permission required to remove advertising.
- VIBRATE : to phone vibration on alert reception
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : to modify ringtone notification
This application is password protected and outgoing SMS commands are encrypted for even more security.