This application will convert MOV files transferred to the Android device into MP4 files.
Android 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2
Dual Core or more
*Please note that some tablets may not be compatible with this application.
Compatible File Type
MOV files shot with Canon digital camera released in 2012 and beyond.
The original MOV files in the Android device will be deleted after conversion.
Some Android devices may not support playback of MP4 files.
*This application is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices.
*Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
Shooting footage with DSLR cameras has many benefits including interchangeable lenses and superior image sensors. Along with these cost-effective benefits come some challenges. In this tutorial by Jeff Greenberg you’ll learn how to ingest, integrate and modify your DSLR footage to work in perfect harmony in the FCP X workspace.
Jeff starts you off with an overview of the DSLR workflow. He talks about the importance of proper camera settings to make what you're shooting compatible in the FCP X editing environment. Next on Jeff’s agenda is a section on ingesting media that explains the importing options for both video and audio. He then goes on to teach you how to optimize your media either during or after ingest and how to fix audio and color, all within Final Cut Pro.
One of the pitfalls of shooting video with a DSLR is Stabilization and the Rolling Shutter effect. Small cameras with large lenses are sometimes difficult to control and maneuver. They also capture footage serially across their sensor which can cause image distortion in certain shooting conditions. Jeff has your back as he shows you how to fix shaky footage and deal with the rolling shutter effect.
So if you are shooting your footage with a DSLR and editing it in Final Cut Pro X then this tutorial by FCP X Master Trainer Jeff Greenberg is what you need to get you started on the right track!
Table of Contents:
2. Why Use DSLRs?
3. Camera Settings
4. Camera Mount vs. Dual Capture Sound
5. Archiving Meda Cards
6. Importing Video
7. Importing Audio
8. Perils of Working Off the Media Card
9. Optimization: Overview
10. Optimization: Ingesting
11. Optimization: After the Ingestion
12. Optimization: Setting the Preferences
13. Organizing with Keywords
14. Audio Auto Sync
15. Sync Via Marker
16. Modifying Synced Clips
17. Adding Meta Data
18. Removing Audio Noise
19. Color Correction
20. Correcting Camera Shake and Rolling Shutter
Shooting footage with DSLR cameras has many benefits: Cost, lenses, high quality image sensors. Along with these benefits come all kinds of new workflow techniques. Join Premiere Pro Trainer Jeff Greenberg as he teaches you how to incorporate DSLRs into your Adobe Premiere Pro workflow.
Jeff starts you off with an introduction of the DSLR way of thinking: He explains importance of knowing DSLR best production practices. Learn how to set up your camera in advance to ensure that what you're shooting is compatible with Premiere Pro's editing environment. Next Jeff explains ways to back up your valuable media, along with importing options, naming and transcoding. You’ll learn all about the Adobe Media Encoder and Adobe Bridge to capture and rename still images for use in Premiere Pro.
Here comes post production: Now what? In this section you’ll dive into metadata and the Project Panel. You’ll see how to properly set up a Sequence, and how to streamline and enhance the Timeline to optimize your Premiere Pro experience and speed up the editing process. Then Jeff will teach you techniques to import synced audio clips, manual syncing techniques and how to synchronize secondary audio. Finally, you’ll master exporting and importing XML files to Plural Eyes and incorporating Adobe’s After Effects and Audition to help with image stabilization and audio noise reduction.
So if you are shooting with a DSLR and you’re editing with Adobe Premiere Pro, this tutorial by Adobe Certified Trainer Jeff Greenberg will give you the knowledge you need to get your production on track from frame one!
Table of Contents:
2. DSLR Pros and Cons
3. Frame sizes and Frame Rates
4. The Dual Camera System
5. Backing Up Media Cards
6. Organizing in the Finder
7. Creating a Project in Premiere Pro
8. Viewing Cards and Copying Video
9. Transferring Stills From Camera
10. Renaming and Converting
11. Why Transcode?
12. Transcoding with Adobe Media Encoder
13. From Media Browser to Premiere Pro
14. From Bridge to Premiere Pro
15. Viewing Metadata in Premiere Pro
16. Adjusting Thumbnail in Project Panel
17. Organizing in the Project Panel
18. Setting Up a Sequence
19. Timeline Colors and Best Performance
20. Importing Sync Audio
21. Manual Syncing in Premiere Pro
22. Modifying Merged Audio Clips
23. Sending Clips to PluralEyes
24. Syncing in PluralEyes
25. Returning to Premiere Pro
26. Stabilizing in After Effects
27. Noise Reduction using Audition
Connect the server phone running “Camera” with client phone running “[VEGA] Remote Shot“.
Client phone is only compatible with “Camera” app on “VEGA No.6 (IM-A860S/K/L)”, “VEGA Iron (IM-A870S/K/L)”, “VEGA LTE-A (IM-A880S)”, "VEGA Secret Note (IM-A890S/K/L)" model (released 2013 in Korea).
Install the [VEGA] Remote Shot app and connect with server camera,
you can check the received image and shoot easily with camera from long distance.
1. Connecting: In the server Camera app, set the “Remote Shot” mode. And set back-to-back with both phone to connect.
2. Shooting: Set the Camera to right angle, command to the camera with [VEGA] Remote Shot.
3. Checking: You can check the taken photos and store in [VEGA] Remote Shot app. In the server Camera, the taken photos will save automatically.
-To connect, NFC and R&W/P2P must be enabled.
-Using Wi-Fi Direct will not result in additional data charge.
-Do not disable Wi-Fi while connected.
-Connection can get off if the distance is too far between both phone.
-Connection can get off if there are some barriers between both phone.
-Provide shooting photo, except recording video.
Android Jelly Bean Higher
* It may be disconnected or not work properly with specific smart phone model.
[Supported models to Connect]
VEGA IM-A860 Higher
-View the image reflecting from Camera in real time.
-Command shooting to Camera
-Command setting flash and resolution to Camera.
-Check the taken photos immediately.-Save the taken photos to the client phone’s local storage.
Individual cameras or split screens of multple cameras can be viewed. PTZ cameras cam be controlled.
Pro version adds the ability to playback video and digitally zoom.
Default App password is admin
Please Note: MPEG4 Quantum DVR models are not supported by this app.
***If preview delays too much or button response is too slow, try lowering refresh rate (700 - 800ms).
This is a trial version with following limitations:
-"TRIAL" shown in camera preview.
-Forgets previous resolution / silent mode config.
-Ad shown in preference screen
Remotely control camera of your android device. While previewing, tap up/left/right to change setting, hold down (down button) for few seconds to take picture.
On your LiveView device, you can
-change focus mode
-change flush mode
-change self timer (none,5sec,10sec)
-embed GPS info in photo
-silent mode (no shutter sound)
When taking picture with GPS info, make sure it says "GPS ok" on lower-left corner. It may take a while before GPS becomes available (you can still take picture before GPS becomes available, but info will not be embedded).
Taking photo with high resolution might result in error (out of memory). If this happens, please workaround by lowering the resolution.
Silent mode has limitation in resolution (lower resolution).
Depending on device or system state, data transfer between device and LiveView might not go smooth resulting in slow or no response in LiveView, or even no preview.
Following permissions are for showing ads:
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, android.permission.INTERNET
Please see Wiki page on Google code before rating down because of private data access. This app is open source after all.
Please note that this app is now available to Honeycomb tablets, but it's far from optimized. We're working on that.
Use the hardware buttons of your phone while the remote is running.
There is a complete and updated installation guide in the Wiki, featured on the front page of the website.
Please use the forum or the bugtracker. Comments in here are read sporadically but more for amusement than for serious debugging.
Key Features of PRC
● Stream any file (audio, video, photos, ms-office documents, txt, pdf, apk…etc ) from android devices to TV.
● Use your android devices as touch mouse, air mouse, keyboard, touch pad and remote controller of TV.
● Stream camera and micphone of android phone or tablet to TV.
● Mirror TV screen to smart phone or tablet and touch the screen direct to control TV.
● Real-time scale, rotate or slide picture on android mobile device and show it on TV.
● Support any DLNA certificated client, such as imediashare, BubbleUpnp…etc.
Right now, only MJPEG cameras are supported, but more will be added soon (MPEG-4, H264).
Main features are :
* Unlimited number of cameras
* Pan, Tilt, Zoom control (PTZ) for many models
* digital zoom (pinch to zoom) also for cameras without an optical zoom
* Move your camera by just clicking on the image over 8 directions
* Save photos of the current camera
* Patrol operation (horizontal, vertical)
* Brightness, contrast control
* Hi or low resolution to save bandwidth
* Scrollable Dashboard view, to keep an eye on all your cameras
* Ability to choose the cameras shown in the Dashboard
This app is still under development, if you find your camera is not compatible, or some features and missing/not working, just send an email with manufacturer/model and I'll do my best to add/fix it.
Right now, many cameras from the following manufacturers are compatible:
* I Cam
* IP Cam
* Neo CoolCam
* TP Link
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- Works Anywhere WiFi/3G/4G LTE
- Motion Detection
- Cloud Storage - Free (2GB Dropbox)
- Email Alert of Motion
- Scheduled Motion Detection
- 24/7 Recording
- Ultra High Definition Video & Audio
MONITOR LIVE - Install WardenCam on your spare device and pocket phone. Sign in with any gmail account as "cam" & "viewer". Place the spare device anywhere of interest at home, in the kitchen, the garage, your office. Monitor live on the pocket phone anywhere with internet.
PROTECT - Enjoy peace of mind without keeping a constant eye on things. Link your Dropbox space for cloud storage and start motion detection. Customize in settings to start 24/7 recording. Simple and secure!
RECEIVE ALERT - Receive an alert immediately when an intruder is detected, the kids arrive home from school, or your elderly relatives are moving about their day. Play back event recordings from the cloud storage.
SAVE MONEY - Don't buy an expensive IP camera. Put that older android device back to work. Use WardenCam to transform your spare device to the most advanced web surveillance camera for free.
1. INSTANT SETUP: Log in with a gmail account. Link to Dropbox space. No router configuration required. Start protecting the ones you care in 60 seconds
2. ACCESS ANYWHERE: Receive live video, audio, event alert, and DVR capture anywhere with internet service
3. MOTION DETECTION: Once camera module is armed, app automatically records motion event video to the cloud server and sends mobile and email alerts for the user. Robust algorithm you can trust
4. TWO-WAY AUDIO: Talk while watching the live streaming. Send voice to the camera device. Prevent a negtive action before it ever happens
5. DROPBOX INTEGRATION: Video logs and event logs are uploaded to Dropbox 24/7 accessible from all mobile and desktop platforms. With power cable connected and screen turned off, DVR function can run forever
6. VIDEO REPLAY: DVR and motion capture recordings can be played natively within the app. Users can directly manage the Dropbox folder such as deleting contents within the app
How to test:
The best way is to create a new gmail account. If you use your existing account and have a sign in problem, please refer to this link http://support.google.com/mail?p=client_login
This app always works at your private network. Try at your own network first. Some public network, such as the cooperate, university network, or publicly shared WiFi may block logging. Please enable "public port" in settings. If there is still logging issues, please contact our technical support firstname.lastname@example.org
It is time to stop paying for extra hardware/monthly fee and start using your android phone as a serious surveillance device for FREE with unlimited applications, home security, babe monitor, pet monitor, spy camera, entertainment/prank......
This is a free version comes with 24 trial hours. Email the developer if you need more hours for free.
If you like to use the app for 24/7 surveillance, please upgrade to premium version with one single payment. See details in "User Guide".
GMIC 2013 appAttack TOP10
Follow us on facebook to get more user tips from developer!
key words: motion detection, find my phone, spy camera, hiden camera, motion detector, home surveillance, cloud dvr, webofcam, dropcam, icamspy, tinycam, IVideon, IP webcam, wificam, ip cam, web cam, hiden cam, high definition video, audio surveillance, kid monitor, baby monitor, pet monitor, secret recorder, ADT, Athome
Designed for use with:
- GoPro HERO 2 with Wifi BacPac*
- GoPro HERO 3 White
- GoPro HERO 3 Silver
- GoPro HERO 3 Black*
- GoPro HERO 3+ Silver*
- GoPro HERO 3+ Black
* Are tested by the developer, other support is added as described in the manuals.
Action Camera Director allows you to configure and control your GoPro camera and shows what your camera is framing on a live stream. Video and Photo configurations are available on the main screen, this allows you to view the results of your adjustments immediately in the live stream.
The top bar displays to which wifi GoPro camera/network you are connected to. A build in wizard will help you with pairing your Android device to your GoPro camera. You can switch instantly between any GoPro camera using the Android build in wifi selection. The free version also includes a demonstration of the fast in-app wifi selection menu, with the Pro version you can use this to real time switch between your GoPro camera's.
The common controls are available in all camera modes and are therefore always available. The common controls from left to right are:
- Power on
- Spot measure
- Mirror camera input upside down
- Record video / photo
- Locate camera with beeping
Slide the bottom menu from left to right to change to different camera modes and to gain access to the specific configuration settings for your selected mode. The available modes are:
- Video settings
- Photo settings
- Photo burst settings
- Photo timelapse settings
- Photo timer settings (GoPro HERO2 only)
- General camera information and configuration options
The video resolution table lists all possible video settings and allows you to change the following combined group of configurations in a single click:
- Frames per second
- Camera angle
There is basic SD contents browsing support, browsing the SD content allows you to preview photos and videos in your favorite photo/video app. It also allows you select media and erase individual and/or all files.
The main focus of this app is getting your action camera configured as efficient as possible, better content browsing support might be added in a future version.
Although we try to optimise this as much as possible, the video stream has a short delay. This is partly due to how the camera compresses the videostream, which is something we cannot influence.
This app is build by observing the original GoPro network protocol. As we have no influence on future firmware versions, we can only tell it's compatible with the following firmware versions:
- GoPro HERO 2 firmware HD2.08.12.312 + Wi-Fi BacPac version 3.5.0*
- GoPro HERO 3 White firmware HD3.01.03.00
- GoPro HERO 3 Silver firmware HD3.02.03.00
- GoPro HERO 3 Black firmware HD3.03.03.00*
- GoPro HERO 3+ Silver firmware HD3.10.01.09*
- GoPro HERO 3+ Black firmware HD3.11.01.04
* Are tested by the developer, other support is added as described in the manuals.
The protocol is unlikely to change, but if it does, we will try to update the compatibility.
Designed for use with GOPRO® products. GOPRO® is a registered trademarks of Woodman Labs, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
PowerDVD Remote turns your Android device into a remote control for PowerDVD. You can also use PowerDVD Remote to wirelessly send, playback and save content from your mobile device to your PC.
If you like to connect your PC up to your TV so you can watch your movies on a bigger screen, then PowerDVD Remote lets you control everything from the comfort of your couch.
Via Wi-Fi you have total control over your Blu-ray Discs, DVD titles and high-definition videos as well as the music and photo playback features in PowerDVD.
• Turn your Android device into a remote controller for PowerDVD
• Full navigation and playback control for Blu-ray Discs, DVD titles and videos
• Wirelessly play and save your mobile device’s video and photos to your PC
• Turn your mobile device into a wireless keyboard and mouse pad for your PC
• Multi-touch control to remotely rotate and zoom-in photos
Supported Android device display resolutions:
480x320, 800x480, 854x480, 960x540, 1024x600, 1280x800, 1920x1080