Get support and give support. Trill fosters private, supportive communities where you can freely express yourself and connect with others.
- Our first priority is your safety. On Trill, you don’t choose your own usernames, it’s assigned based on your color of choice.
- Trill is completely anonymous, so you can share your deepest, unfiltered thoughts.
- Additionally, if you feel unsafe, or believe your username has been compromised, you can easily change your “identity”.
- Our moderators and proprietary machine learning work hand in hand to identify if a user plans to harm themselves, if a user is being harmed, or a user plans to harm someone else.
- Communities are smaller, tight knit groups of people that are decided based on your interests, or the tags you follow.
- They act as both support groups where you can share your thoughts in a smaller environment and as forums where interesting, in-depth conversations can take place between users.
- Each community is moderated by an approved Trill admin, who will provide ice breakers and moderate the community to ensure that it remains a safe environment for everyone in it.
- Follow the tags that interest you the most to customize your communities and feed. Make social media more than just a popularity contest.