Trimble® RTX™ technology. cm accuracy. No base station required.
The Trimble RTX™ mobile app gives end users in the geospatial, agriculture and construction sectors access to important RTX-related features that can make their work easier. The app offers several important RTX-related features, including:
TRIMBLE CENTERPOINT™ RTX™ POST-PROCESSING SERVICE
• Communicate with your receiver via Bluetooth to start recording sessions in the field
• Retrieve recorded data from the receiver and send to the RTX post-processing service
• Receive a report with new point data data in app or via email
• Get app alerts about recording and post-processing progress
TRIMBLE RANGEPOINT™ RTX™ SERVICE ACTIVATION
•Scan or manually enter the receiver serial number to activate your RangePoint RTX corrections service
•Receive the passcode in-app and via email upon successful submission
•Enter passcode into your receiver to activate RangePoint RTX corrections service
SATELLITE UTILITIES AND COVERAGE MAPS
• See where the satellites are in relation to your receiver and look at satellite geometry with the Satellite Skyplot.
• See the number of satellites in view and get the azimuth and L-1 and L-2 signal noise ratio with the Satellite Status chart.
• Understand the signal quality of the satellites in view with the Satellite Signal Noise Ratio graph.
• View coverage maps for CenterPoint RTX and RangePoint RTX corrections services.
• Change your Tectonic Plate
• Choose a different regional or global coordinate systems
• Manage receivers that you have connected to in the past and add new receivers