The Trimble® DL (Data Logging) application enables data logging of GNSS raw data with current Trimble GNSS receivers with Bluetooth® communication that support data logging.
The Trimble DL application is a simple tool to perform a Fast-Static or Static GNSS Survey, manage data files on the receiver and email raw data files to the office.
The Trimble DL application allows you to enter the station information of the point surveyed, along with the GNSS antenna information. Once the station information is entered, tap the Measure Point button to start logging GNSS raw data files to the receiver memory. You can use the application to view all logged raw data files stored on the receiver. You can email the raw data files to your office directly from the Android device.
The following Trimble GNSS receivers are supported by the Trimble DL application, using the most current GNSS firmware version available:
• Trimble R10, Trimble R10 LT
• Trimble R8s, Trimble R8s LT
• Trimble R8 - Model 2, 3, 4
• Trimble R6 - Model 2, 3, 4
• Trimble R4 - Model 2, 3
• Trimble R2
• Trimble R9s
• Trimble R7 GNSS
• Trimble NetR9 Geospatial
The Trimble DL application features include:
• A free Android application for simple data logging setup and collection.
• Static and Fast Static surveying styles.
• Data file management from your Android phone or tablet.
• Email raw data files from the field to the office.
• GNSS satellite information that includes Skyplot of visible satellites.