Monitor your entire fleet from any location with a smartphone or tablet. The Connected Farm™ Fleet app is a powerful management tool for viewing live equipment GPS locations and current status information in order to increase fleet efficiency and productivity. Status information includes whether the vehicle is moving, working or stopped. Fleet managers can view alerts when a vehicle travels into a restricted zone, is turned on or off, or if it is operating during curfew hours. If a vehicle needs onsite assistance, the app provides turn-by-turn directions from your current position.
Like other Trimble® products, the app works well with many equipment brands which provide a flexible solution for fleet managers worldwide. If you already have a Connected Farm account with vehicle management service enabled, simply download the app and enter your login information. In case you are not a customer yet, a demo function is available to explore the features provided before subscribing to the service.
• View multiple equipment positions along with your current position overlaid on background imagery or road maps.
• View current status information such as =moving, working or stopped.
• Navigate to equipment from your current position using turn-by-turn directions.
• Receive geo-fence, ignition and curfew alerts.
• View historical positions.
Note: Connected Farm fleet app is designed for your iPhone and iPad. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.