IP Law Daily Mobile
IP Law Daily Mobile from Wolters Kluwer Law & Business provides IP Law Daily subscribers with mobile access to same day news covering breaking court decisions and legislative developments. The IP Law Daily Mobile app provides stories on court and administration decisions, regulatory or statutory developments, and breaking legal news. Stories include links to the full text of cited documents. Topics covered include:
• Copyright (all topics, including but not limited to, digital rights and software protection, fair use, derivative works)
• Patents (all types and issues, biotech, software, business method, patent licensing, Markman decisions, etc)
• Trademarks (all topics, including but not limited to, infringement, dilution, likelihood of confusion, licensing)
• Trade Secrets (all topics, including but not limited to, qualification, misappropriation, state laws)
• Technology/Internet (all topics, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, privacy, security)
• Publicity Rights (all topics, including but not limited to, unauthorized use of identity and likeness)
IP Law Daily Mobile helps you safeguard client interests by keeping you on top of the latest developments in IP law. Our app is concise, customizable, and user-friendly.
Who Can Benefit from IP Law Daily?
To effectively address the impact of IP law changes and breaking developments, IP attorneys, IP professionals, and law librarians need instant access to information and news. IP Law Daily will help you gain knowledge, save time, and stay compliant and informed.
IP Law Daily Mobile requires a subscription to IntelliConnect. To learn more about IntelliConnect, please visit our customer support site.